THREAD: My Og PSN
  1. 12-30-2015, 11:11 PM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    The Og Psn name is (Memberships). How much do you think it's worth?
  2. 01-01-2016, 05:09 PM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Private View Post
    Dont buy it from FSUGravity, hes a scammer

Is he really? And I'll add you on skype. I don't intent to sell it now, I was going to hold on to it until I get a better og. Which that mite happen in a couple of weeks. Og's I'm looking at now are (Expert) and (Greatest) and (Alright) and (Two). Once I'm ready to sell playboy will be the first person I'll contact. He gave me a great offer.
  3. 01-01-2016, 06:25 PM
    Dixvn
    Gym leader
    Dixvn
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ObeyMyTalent View Post
    Is he really? And I'll add you on skype. I don't intent to sell it now, I was going to hold on to it until I get a better og. Which that mite happen in a couple of weeks. Og's I'm looking at now are (Expert) and (Greatest) and (Alright) and (Two). Once I'm ready to sell playboy will be the first person I'll contact. He gave me a great offer.

Yeah he is, feel free to read my thread on dispute section Smile good luck getting these OG :p
  4. The Following User Thanked Dixvn For This Useful Post:

5. 01-02-2016, 05:25 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ObeyMyTalent View Post

Lmao he gave me 100$ amazon without using a mm he's dumb .