THREAD: 3 character Psn (OG)
  1. 01-13-2016, 02:26 PM
    VMP's Avatar
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP's Avatar
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    276
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Looking for a price check on this Psn account

    Psn:F*W

    Hint: for the win

    This account was banned, got it unbanned yesterday. Sat in Sony calls for 7 hours. I used to own this account but I sold it and the kid I sold it to got it banned, it was banned, but with the help of some friends from hack forums I was able to get it unbanned. Don't plan on selling, just plan on using it as my main.
  2. 01-13-2016, 11:41 PM
    Best Mate's Avatar
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    Best Mate's Avatar
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    4,045
    Posts
    6,505
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ObeyMyTalent View Post
    Looking for a price check on this Psn account

    Psn:F*W

    Hint: for the win

    This account was banned, got it unbanned yesterday. Sat in Sony calls for 7 hours. I used to own this account but I sold it and the kid I sold it to got it banned, it was banned, but with the help of some friends from hack forums I was able to get it unbanned. Don't plan on selling, just plan on using it as my main.


    How do you unban it?
  3. 01-14-2016, 09:11 PM
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    534
    Posts
    1,951
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Best View Post
    How do you unban it?


    Get a dumb fucking rep and make them believe a stupid story.
  4. 01-15-2016, 12:39 AM
    Best Mate's Avatar
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    Best Mate's Avatar
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    4,045
    Posts
    6,505
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by H View Post
    Get a dumb fucking rep and make them believe a stupid story.


    Fucken Ani$h:lol:
  5. 01-15-2016, 04:07 AM
    GeNeSiSx--'s Avatar
    GeNeSiSx--
    Can’t trickshot me!
    GeNeSiSx--'s Avatar
    GeNeSiSx--
    Can’t trickshot me!
    369
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Remember seeing this ages ago.. But anyway i would start the BIN @ $150 Psn's arent going for much anymore
  6. 01-15-2016, 08:11 AM
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    534
    Posts
    1,951
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by GeNeSiSx View Post
    Remember seeing this ages ago.. But anyway i would start the BIN @ $150 Psn's arent going for much anymore

    No one sells them.
    And if they do they try milk money out of it by making it 250$ or 200$
    Then they pull.
  7. 01-15-2016, 04:28 PM
    Dixvn's Avatar
    Dixvn
    Gym leader
    Dixvn's Avatar
    Dixvn
    Gym leader
    333
    Posts
    1,418
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Start the BIN at $400-600, since its 3-lettered PSN ID and it have the meaning too.
  8. 01-15-2016, 04:59 PM
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    ANI$H's Avatar
    ANI$H
    Banned
    534
    Posts
    1,951
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Private View Post
    Start the BIN at $400-600, since its 3-lettered PSN ID and it have the meaning too.


    You clearly don't know how to appraise.
    Nor are you even capable since you don't know the PSN market.


    But OP I forgot to put my appraisal which is at 180$
    If you keep it longer and sell it in a few months or so then it might be higher.
    But right now it is at risk of another ban.

    But this PSN has some history. Don't know how many owners but i've seen this on the hands of a few people.
  9. 01-15-2016, 05:37 PM
    VMP's Avatar
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP's Avatar
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    276
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by H View Post
    You clearly don't know how to appraise.
    Nor are you even capable since you don't know the PSN market.


    But OP I forgot to put my appraisal which is at 180$
    If you keep it longer and sell it in a few months or so then it might be higher.
    But right now it is at risk of another ban.

    But this PSN has some history. Don't know how many owners but i've seen this on the hands of a few people.


    The only owners of this account ever is the guy that made the account, The one guy who jacked the account, the guy who sold the account to me and the guy I sold it to. That's all..... Not a bunch of owners at all. Not a true statement from you bro. I have all og info for this account.
  10. 01-15-2016, 06:22 PM
    sameermohammed's Avatar
    sameermohammed
    I am error
    sameermohammed's Avatar
    sameermohammed
    I am error
    64
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    Jul 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Bro can u tell me the person who can jack accounts ?? I need a couple of accounts jacking...