THREAD: $20 To Anyone Who Can Solve My Problem
  1. 03-15-2016, 06:48 PM
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    NextGenUpdate
    Here's My Dilemma. I have an old PSN account that I no longer have access to, but am trying to get into in order to redownload a lot of old content. I know the email that I need to use to login, but don't know my password. I can't reset my password because I don't have access to the email account and don't remember the date of birth I used to set up the account (middle school me is stupid). Anyways, I was hoping someone could either come up with a creative solution to accessing either the email account or PSN account. Any suggestions are welcome, and anyone whose suggestion ultimately helps me get my account back will get $20 on their paypal account. Please reply in this thread or PM me with any questions.
  2. 03-15-2016, 10:46 PM
    Jeffie
    Gym leader
    Jeffie
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Cubs View Post
    Here's My Dilemma. I have an old PSN account that I no longer have access to, but am trying to get into in order to redownload a lot of old content. I know the email that I need to use to login, but don't know my password. I can't reset my password because I don't have access to the email account and don't remember the date of birth I used to set up the account (middle school me is stupid). Anyways, I was hoping someone could either come up with a creative solution to accessing either the email account or PSN account. Any suggestions are welcome, and anyone whose suggestion ultimately helps me get my account back will get $20 on their paypal account. Please reply in this thread or PM me with any questions.

I've done this by both calling the email support number and recovering the email i did it with aol/aim emails have also done this by contacting psn support if you speak to them about the problem they will mostlikely help you.
  3. The Following User Thanked Jeffie For This Useful Post:

4. 03-16-2016, 12:58 AM
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    NextGenUpdate
    Please close. My brother was able to gain access to his email.