THREAD: Mod Menu
  1. 03-19-2015, 06:32 AM
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi, I bought a mod menu from someone here and I tried asking them if I was required to have a jailbroken device, but they never replied, So I was wondering if I did cause when I open the file, there's "CEX" & "DEX". Sorry I'm dumb for asking this Shiver
  2. 03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
    uhhh_bass17
    I am error
    uhhh_bass17
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah im pretty sure you need a jailbroken device because thats how i use mods but im pretty sure you need your console to be jailbroken in order to use CEX or DEX
  3. 03-24-2015, 03:07 AM
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bass17 View Post
    Yeah im pretty sure you need a jailbroken device because thats how i use mods but im pretty sure you need your console to be jailbroken in order to use CEX or DEX

Yeah cause I bought a non host mod menu from someone on the forums and I forgot to ask if I needed to have a jailbroken ps3 to be able to use this mod menu.
  4. 03-24-2015, 10:38 PM
    Hate
    Space Ninja
    Hate
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by CodGeeek View Post
    Hi, I bought a mod menu from someone here and I tried asking them if I was required to have a jailbroken device, but they never replied, So I was wondering if I did cause when I open the file, there's "CEX" & "DEX". Sorry I'm dumb for asking this Shiver

Modding questions do not go here. Please read the forum rules before posting
  5. 03-30-2015, 12:53 AM
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    CodGeeek
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Modding questions do not go here. Please read the forum rules before posting

That doesn't make sense lol. Moddig questions dont go here? When this is on the Modding questions section lol
  6. 03-30-2015, 01:01 AM
    br0wniiez
    Yung Chico
    br0wniiez
    Yung Chico
    NextGenUpdate

LOL.

Well the answer is yes, you need a Jailbroken console.
  7. 03-30-2015, 02:09 AM
    Hate
    Space Ninja
    Hate
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    That doesn't make sense lol. Moddig questions dont go here? When this is on the Modding questions section lol

cause the thread was moved bud
  8. 03-31-2015, 02:21 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    the answer is yes, you need a Jailbroken ps3.
  9. 03-31-2015, 05:26 PM
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    NextGenUpdate

As many have said, yes :p Thread closed.