THREAD: PS4: Looking for people to squad up with
  1. 10-28-2016, 11:23 PM
    Frog's Avatar
    Frog
    Gotta risk it for the biscuit
    Frog's Avatar
    Frog
    Gotta risk it for the biscuit
    2,184
    Posts
    14,692
    Reputation
    Nov 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Very few people in game have mics and I would to get some people together that talk and know how to play the game..

    Feel free to add me, I play regularly
    PSN: ChainingDjango
  2. 10-29-2016, 08:59 AM
    FireMaggot's Avatar
    FireMaggot
    D E F I A N C E - SPRX
    FireMaggot's Avatar
    FireMaggot
    D E F I A N C E - SPRX
    1,886
    Posts
    49,058
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Very few people in game have mics and I would to get some people together that talk and know how to play the game..

    Feel free to add me, I play regularly
    PSN: ChainingDjango


    I've sent you a request
    I'm a level 5 in the game but in same boat , I need players to play with ,
    Work restricts me a lot so on a hour every night or so
  3. 10-29-2016, 01:18 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,565
    Posts
    160,717
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Im level 43 and I have a mic.
    Im always playing in a squad of people so join us, Firefox_x3
  4. 10-30-2016, 07:18 PM
    TheMightyMoJo's Avatar
    TheMightyMoJo
    <img src="https://i.imgur.com/gl7Ijf0.gif"></img>
    TheMightyMoJo's Avatar
    TheMightyMoJo
    <img src="https://i.imgur.com/gl7Ijf0.gif"></img>
    2,425
    Posts
    34,223
    Reputation
    Mar 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Very few people in game have mics and I would to get some people together that talk and know how to play the game..

    Feel free to add me, I play regularly
    PSN: ChainingDjango


    Originally Posted by FireMaggot View Post
    I've sent you a request
    I'm a level 5 in the game but in same boat , I need players to play with ,
    Work restricts me a lot so on a hour every night or so


    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    Im level 43 and I have a mic.
    Im always playing in a squad of people so join us, Firefox_x3


    add me MOJO17017
  5. 11-03-2016, 03:42 PM
    Sectahz's Avatar
    Sectahz
    Grunt
    Sectahz's Avatar
    Sectahz
    Grunt
    58
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    I am level 69 feel free to add Sectahz
  6. 11-14-2016, 02:48 PM
    RiggsDiggs's Avatar
    RiggsDiggs
    Can’t trickshot me!
    RiggsDiggs's Avatar
    RiggsDiggs
    Can’t trickshot me!
    371
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Add me. Level 30 and play the objective! Focused on winning more than anything.

    Psn: Hyphonzy-
  7. 11-16-2016, 07:56 PM
    53
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    Feb 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    I revive and resupply and snipe#!

    FiLiRiCAN44