THREAD: Help getting error code 80010007
  1. 04-26-2015, 06:09 AM
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    268
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey there so well yes i was sorta dumb to buy it off ps store on cfw

    But i had a lot of psn codes so i had to do it :(

    So well i bough and downloaded and installed game now i try runing it through xmb menu (it dont show up in multiman nor irisman)

    And then it gives error 80010007 saying unable to start opration or an error has occerd

    Im on PSITA 4.50

    PLZ HELP
  2. 05-09-2015, 01:58 AM
    42
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    You need the patch update eboot fix for 4.xx CFW
    I think its up to 1.05 now.
    You can find the fix here on date March 21

    You must login or register to view this content.
  3. The Following User Thanked windrider For This Useful Post:


  4. 05-09-2015, 03:03 AM
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    268
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    You need the patch update eboot fix for 4.xx CFW
    I think its up to 1.05 now.
    You can find the fix here on date March 21


    I will try in morning
    Thx

    Will
  5. 05-09-2015, 12:30 PM
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    268
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    You need the patch update eboot fix for 4.xx CFW
    I think its up to 1.05 now.
    You can find the fix here on date March 21



    BLAS50725
    BLES02039
    BLJM61203
    BLUS31440
    BLUS31440


    hey bro idk which one mine is cuz i downloaded it off psn store and last time i check in psn games usally start with NBPU or somthin like that :/ so which pkg do i download i need it for psn version

    Cheers
    Trojan
  6. 05-15-2015, 10:30 PM
    42
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    If its USA then its NPUB31511

    It has a 1.02 update , then need fix for it. I will see if I can get it in the next day if you confirm it.
  7. 05-16-2015, 12:14 AM
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    268
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    If its USA then its NPUB31511

    It has a 1.02 update , then need fix for it. I will see if I can get it in the next day if you confirm it.


    Its British Acc with British Store
  8. 05-16-2015, 12:32 AM
    42
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    So it's probably Euro NPEB02038 then. I will find it

    If the fixes don't work you will most likely need to update your CFW

    Patch update 1.02

    https://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/NPEB02038/NPEB02038_T1/466eea15d8d7e22e/EP0006-NPEB02038_00-OMAHAOMAHA000000-A0102-V0101-PE.pkg
    Patch 1.02 fix

    https://www.mediafire.com/?273xonzx7r65nwe
    Last edited by windrider ; 05-16-2015 at 01:00 AM.

  9. The Following User Thanked windrider For This Useful Post:


  10. 05-16-2015, 12:36 AM
    c#_1's Avatar
    c#_1
    Gobble
    c#_1's Avatar
    c#_1
    Gobble
    3
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    because youre ghey Cool Troll
  11. 05-16-2015, 06:19 AM
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    LV2's Avatar
    LV2
    I defeated!
    268
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    So it's probably Euro NPEB02038 then. I will find it

    If the fixes don't work you will most likely need to update your CFW

    Patch update 1.02

    https://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/NPEB02038/NPEB02038_T1/466eea15d8d7e22e/EP0006-NPEB02038_00-OMAHAOMAHA000000-A0102-V0101-PE.pkg
    Patch 1.02 fix

    https://www.mediafire.com/?273xonzx7r65nwe


    Yeah mostly lel ps3ita 4.50 debugs the fastest and its stablest
  12. 05-16-2015, 06:27 AM
    42
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Not sure about that Smile I thought most people use Rebug. Did this fix the problem
  13. The Following User Thanked windrider For This Useful Post: