THREAD: [Release][Source] Avalanche v1.1 Gamemode By Extinct Black Ops 2!
  1. 07-02-2016, 08:27 PM
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    1,516
    Posts
    17,792
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Avalanche

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

    Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

    Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

    Change Log:
    Update V1.0
    ~ First Release

    Update V1.1
    ~ Fixed Freezing that occurred when attackers got shot sometimes
    ~ Added Support for 18 players
    ~ Added More barrels to shoot
    ~ Added More Defenders snipers
    ~ Source Updated


    Download: You must login or register to view this content.

    Videos:




    Credits:
    Loz ~ Scripts & help
    Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
    Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
    kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
    Last edited by Patrick ; 07-05-2016 at 04:31 PM.

  2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Patrick For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned Patrick For This Awful Post:


  4. 07-03-2016, 12:32 AM
    United's Avatar
    United
    Big Sister
    United's Avatar
    United
    Big Sister
    980
    Posts
    3,268
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Dank AF, nice job.
  5. The Following User Thanked United For This Useful Post:


  6. 07-03-2016, 12:35 AM
    239
    Posts
    2,253
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hypocrite View Post
    Avalanche

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

    Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

    Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

    GSCR Download:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Source:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Video:


    Credits:
    Loz ~ Scripts & help
    Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
    Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
    kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible

    If only gems like this were posted as much as the leeched stuff we see every day in this section ...
    Great work Geo
  7. The Following User Thanked Nothingbutbread For This Useful Post:


  8. 07-03-2016, 12:54 AM
    ODLeslie's Avatar
    ODLeslie
    Do a barrel roll!
    ODLeslie's Avatar
    ODLeslie
    Do a barrel roll!
    122
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Great release m9, Good to see people are still making gamemodes Smile
  9. The Following User Thanked ODLeslie For This Useful Post:


  10. 07-03-2016, 02:50 AM
    DF_AUS's Avatar
    DF_AUS
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    DF_AUS's Avatar
    DF_AUS
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    832
    Posts
    7,748
    Reputation
    Jul 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Good going you Sexy boi Winky Winky was hell fun playing the beta,was well worth all those probation's Smile
  11. The Following User Thanked DF_AUS For This Useful Post:


  12. 07-03-2016, 03:07 AM
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    1,516
    Posts
    17,792
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AUS View Post
    Good going you Sexy boi Winky Winky was hell fun playing the beta,was well worth all those probation's Smile


    I cant agree with you on the last part Winky Winky
  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrick For This Useful Post:

    ,

  14. 07-03-2016, 04:30 PM
    Revoked's Avatar
    Revoked
    Do a barrel roll!
    Revoked's Avatar
    Revoked
    Do a barrel roll!
    99
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hypocrite View Post
    Avalanche

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

    Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

    Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

    Download: You must login or register to view this content.

    Videos:




    Credits:
    Loz ~ Scripts & help
    Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
    Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
    kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible


    thanks for making this sick gamemode! I cant wait to play it with my subs and record it!
  15. The Following User Thanked Revoked For This Useful Post:


  16. 07-03-2016, 04:52 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Looks really nice
  17. The Following User Thanked l3allermann82 For This Useful Post:


  18. 07-03-2016, 06:51 PM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Revoked View Post
    thanks for making this sick gamemode! I cant wait to play it with my subs and record it!


    works fine,btw sometimes freeze before game end
  19. 07-03-2016, 09:04 PM
    Revoked's Avatar
    Revoked
    Do a barrel roll!
    Revoked's Avatar
    Revoked
    Do a barrel roll!
    99
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hypocrite View Post
    Avalanche

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

    Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Awesome faceefenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' before they kill them, Team 'Awesome faceefenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Awesome faceefenders' while the 'Awesome faceefenders' will only have snipers!

    Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

    Download: You must login or register to view this content.

    Videos:




    Credits:
    Loz ~ Scripts & help
    Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
    Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
    kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible


    ok i think i found a bug.. when i have 18 people in my lobby some people are forced into spectator! yes i was forced into spectator!
  20. The Following User Thanked Revoked For This Useful Post: