THREAD: CCAPI V2.50 Fix for RTE/RTM Tools
  1. 04-16-2014, 01:00 AM
    XBOX360lSBEST
    I defeated!
    XBOX360lSBEST
    I defeated!
    NextGenUpdate
    If you just installed the new ccapi V2.50 to your console, you may realize that some of your tools have stopped connecting through ccapi (cex).

How to fix:
    1. Download this: You must login or register to view this content.
    2. Just replace the 2 .dll files in the folder with the rtm tool your trying to use Smile

If you dont have the new ccapi v2.50, here is the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.

Please Tell me if this works or not for you Winky Winky

If for some reason you are using net cheat, here is a fix for that: You must login or register to view this content.

Need Any Extra Help?: add Skype: only0negamertag
    Last edited by XBOX360lSBEST ; 04-16-2014 at 09:11 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to XBOX360lSBEST For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. The Following User Groaned XBOX360lSBEST For This Awful Post:

4. 04-30-2014, 04:32 PM
    LeSeR
    Keeper
    LeSeR
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    XBOX360lSBEST

Thank you very very very person you .. I can not thank you only .. but must your bonus

You know that you have to solve the problem number (10) of some of the problems or the problems of tools for the game Call of Duty in general
    I was very a matted from this problem .. until (ENSTONE) by himself can not solve the problems of this ..

And now I'm just fine
  5. 05-03-2014, 03:22 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    can connect now, but can't attach :(
  6. 06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by XBOX360lSBEST View Post
    If you just installed the new ccapi V2.50 to your console, you may realize that some of your tools have stopped connecting through ccapi (cex).

How to fix:
    1. Download this: You must login or register to view this content.
    2. Just replace the 2 .dll files in the folder with the rtm tool your trying to use Smile

If you dont have the new ccapi v2.50, here is the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.

Please Tell me if this works or not for you Winky Winky

If for some reason you are using net cheat, here is a fix for that: You must login or register to view this content.

Need Any Extra Help?: add Skype: only0negamertag

DOnt you alos have to delete the ccapi file in your 2.00 tool?
  7. 06-13-2014, 10:55 PM
    XBOX360lSBEST
    I defeated!
    XBOX360lSBEST
    I defeated!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ateazy12 View Post
    DOnt you alos have to delete the ccapi file in your 2.00 tool?

late responce, but you just replace the files its self explainatory (misspelled)
  8. 06-13-2014, 10:59 PM
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
    How does this work? Is this also a fix for us tool creators that are having problems with our tools connecting and attaching? Also, I believe I deserve to be in credits as I brought this error to everyone's attention.

How do you have a scrolling comment? I though it was staff only?