THREAD: Map Dump + Map Changing
  1. 06-10-2014, 10:15 PM
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    615
    Posts
    11,670
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Close
    Last edited by B777x ; 11-27-2015 at 12:55 PM.

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to B777x For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 06-10-2014, 11:17 PM
    54
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by B777x View Post
    Hi Guys,
    this is map dump (for map changing)

    Aftermath - mp_la
    Cargo - mp_dockside
    Carrier - mp_carrier
    Drone - mp_drone
    Express - mp_express
    Hijacked - mp_hijacked
    Meltdown - mp_meltdown
    Overflow - mp_overflow
    Plaza - mp_nightclub
    Raid - mp_raid
    Slums - mp_slums
    Standoff - mp_village
    Turbine - mp_turbine
    Yemen - mp_socotra
    Nuketown 2025 - mp_nuketown_2020


    how to use:
    RPC.Call(0x313E88, new object[] { 0, "map mp_la" });//For Aftermath

    Credits:
    seb5594


    Nice post, very helpful Smile
  4. 06-10-2014, 11:21 PM
    OLDSCHOOLMODZHD's Avatar
    OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    OLDSCHOOLMODZHD's Avatar
    OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    556
    Posts
    18,603
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    thank you kind sir Tiphat
  5. 06-10-2014, 11:44 PM
    54
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Just added it to mod menu im working on, works great
  6. 06-11-2014, 07:56 AM
    A Friend's Avatar
    A Friend
    League Champion
    A Friend's Avatar
    A Friend
    League Champion
    1,589
    Posts
    6,166
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by B777x View Post
    Hi Guys,
    this is map dump (for map changing)

    Aftermath - mp_la
    Cargo - mp_dockside
    Carrier - mp_carrier
    Drone - mp_drone
    Express - mp_express
    Hijacked - mp_hijacked
    Meltdown - mp_meltdown
    Overflow - mp_overflow
    Plaza - mp_nightclub
    Raid - mp_raid
    Slums - mp_slums
    Standoff - mp_village
    Turbine - mp_turbine
    Yemen - mp_socotra
    Nuketown 2025 - mp_nuketown_2020


    how to use:
    RPC.Call(0x313E88, new object[] { 0, "map mp_la" });//For Aftermath

    Credits:
    seb5594

    Thanks for the list Smile
  7. 06-11-2014, 12:53 PM
    FusionIsDaName's Avatar
    FusionIsDaName
    Gym leader
    FusionIsDaName's Avatar
    FusionIsDaName
    Gym leader
    335
    Posts
    6,122
    Reputation
    Sep 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    whats so hard on this ?
    just call : RPC.Cbuf(client, "map mp_hijacked; fast_restart 1"); lel
    Donknow why people make threads for easy functions like that ..
  8. The Following User Thanked FusionIsDaName For This Useful Post:


  9. 06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
    iMP3Rz's Avatar
    iMP3Rz
    Haxor!
    iMP3Rz's Avatar
    iMP3Rz
    Haxor!
    39
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Seriusly!, i dont kno either xD its prob the most easiest thing to make ever, but most people in ps3 community is just to stupid to make even the simple things
  10. 06-11-2014, 01:51 PM
    Kizza09's Avatar
    Kizza09
    Are you high?
    Kizza09's Avatar
    Kizza09
    Are you high?
    443
    Posts
    3,832
    Reputation
    May 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iMP3Rz View Post
    Seriusly!, i dont kno either xD its prob the most easiest thing to make ever, but most people in ps3 community is just to stupid to make even the simple things


    easy function but i've tried this before with zombies, it changes the map but it either freezes the host or the clients in the game.. and/or shows an error like - EXE_client_disconnect bullshit cant remember exactly but yeah thats what happens it loads half a map lol... sometimes shows the error sometimes loads it but freezes every1 so try fix it if you can, im messing with it anyway even though im sure its the correct/ easy way to call it...
  11. 06-11-2014, 03:08 PM
    iMP3Rz's Avatar
    iMP3Rz
    Haxor!
    iMP3Rz's Avatar
    iMP3Rz
    Haxor!
    39
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Well u must be doing something wrong even its almost impossible ive tested all maps and works all good
  12. 06-11-2014, 03:49 PM
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    615
    Posts
    11,670
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    whats so hard on this ?
    just call : RPC.Cbuf(client, "map mp_hijacked; fast_restart 1"); lel
    Donknow why people make threads for easy functions like that ..


    i don't make the thread for the function Smile

    i just did it for map list