THREAD: [1.19]B777x EBOOT
  1. 04-08-2015, 09:03 PM
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    B777x's Avatar
    B777x
    Hurah!
    615
    Posts
    11,670
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    hi guys Smile

    i'm back with new EBOOT and maybe new RTM Tool

    Features:
    - Non-Host Aimbot
    - Advanced Warfare/Ghosts Camo
    - Anti-Ban
    - Anti-Freeze (for in-game/in-lobby)
    - FPS/Show Host
    - RedBox
    - VSAT
    - No Recoil

    How to use:
    - Aimbot: L1 + Left Arrow to toggle the Aimbot
    - Camos: change the first showcase title to change the camo

    * what i mean by "First Showcase Title"
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Video:


    Credits:
    Bad Luck Brian
    SC58
    Shark
    Sticky
    D3cH
    Last edited by B777x ; 07-11-2016 at 04:12 AM.

  2. The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to B777x For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned B777x For This Awful Post:


  4. 11-11-2016, 07:40 PM
    Phrezus's Avatar
    Phrezus
    Keeper
    Phrezus's Avatar
    Phrezus
    Keeper
    10
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Oct 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank good work !
  5. 11-17-2016, 03:41 AM
    FearSoap's Avatar
    FearSoap
    Save Point
    FearSoap's Avatar
    FearSoap
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    For this do you need to do anything special, like other eboots say wait until online then go into xmb log in wait 30 sec or until lag stops then play online or can you just go staright into into it?
  6. 11-17-2016, 03:12 PM
    7,143
    Posts
    75,384
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FearSoap View Post
    For this do you need to do anything special, like other eboots say wait until online then go into xmb log in wait 30 sec or until lag stops then play online or can you just go staright into into it?


    It's best to do the same for ALL cod games. Load your game offline, Then sign in, wait like 15 seconds before you hit play online.
  7. 11-18-2016, 02:55 AM
    FearSoap's Avatar
    FearSoap
    Save Point
    FearSoap's Avatar
    FearSoap
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok thanks, I appreciate that. I love this eboot it's the best Smile
  8. 11-28-2016, 02:16 PM
    17
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Just got account banned permanently on BO2 using this eboot. I'll make another account to make sure it wasnt the rtm tool

    (Update)

    I was at fault. I had to sign into the PSN first, then load BO2 then wait and sign in online. I just tried to attach an RTM tool after I got on the BO2 servers and boom, the account got banned instantly. The eboot didnt seem to load any mods on it either, it was as if it was a normal regular eboot.
    Last edited by Sigma Tempest ; 11-28-2016 at 02:47 PM.

  9. 11-28-2016, 05:07 PM
    7,143
    Posts
    75,384
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Just got account banned permanently on BO2 using this eboot. I'll make another account to make sure it wasnt the rtm tool

    (Update)

    I was at fault. I had to sign into the PSN first, then load BO2 then wait and sign in online. I just tried to attach an RTM tool after I got on the BO2 servers and boom, the account got banned instantly. The eboot didnt seem to load any mods on it either, it was as if it was a normal regular eboot.


    No! you load your game offline first then sign into PSN after then wait 15 seconds before you hit play online
  10. 11-29-2016, 01:41 AM
    17
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I loaded the game offline, then signed into the PSN, then waited 15 seconds. The eboot functioned as if it was a regular eboot as if there was no modding with it and loading any RTM tools resulted in an instant account permaban on all my accounts I tried and I dont know whats going on.
  11. 12-26-2016, 06:39 AM
    Riften's Avatar
    Riften
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Riften's Avatar
    Riften
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,090
    Posts
    21,882
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    could someone edit the eboot for cex but remove red box, vsat, and no recoil?
  12. 12-26-2016, 06:44 AM
    7,143
    Posts
    75,384
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Riften View Post
    could someone edit the eboot for cex but remove red box, vsat, and no recoil?


    What region are you?