THREAD: how ranking really works
  1. 12-27-2012, 04:46 AM
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok, stop with all the rank posts i will tell you how to rank up and i will post a complete guide later. I'm not on my computer right now so it will take a long time to write. You will need atleast a 160 k/d ratio sometimes up to 200 and you will need an aveerage round of 30-35 so you'll need both a 160+ kd and a 30+ average rounds survive, higher the round the better. Average rounds do NOT include games with any changed settings. You must start the game how it is. This means no hellhounds, start at round 1, no easy mode etc. If your k/d is already very bad then its gonna take you months for shotguns. Full guide with everything will be posted later.
  2. The Following User Groaned Im Your Upgrade For This Awful Post:

3. 12-27-2012, 03:26 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    What do you mean by having shotguns 0.0
  4. 12-27-2012, 03:34 PM
    Clanor
    I PWN ZOMBIES!
    Clanor
    I PWN ZOMBIES!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NummptyFTW View Post
    Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?

Originally Posted by ALSBoyz View Post
    yea i was just about to ask the same thing trying to figure out my kd

It's your total kills divided by your downs
  5. The Following User Thanked Clanor For This Useful Post:

6. 12-27-2012, 04:55 PM
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    txlonghorn97
    NextGenUpdate
    He is not correct, on pc my kd was around 400 at one point, yet i had crossbones. But as it went down, and as i played more and more it went up. Its not k/d stop rep whoring like you clearly are trying to do with these stupid shitty posts.

not like anybody really cares how to rank up any ways since it will happen if you just play

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Clanor View Post
    It's your total kills divided by your downs

pretty sure kill/death ratio is kills divided by deaths.

If it goes with downs my k/d is probably like 20-50 since i fuck around with randoms by jumping into the lava and begging for revival. Getting every person killed.
  7. The Following User Groaned txlonghorn97 For This Awful Post:

8. 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NummptyFTW View Post
    Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?

Originally Posted by ALSBoyz View Post
    yea i was just about to ask the same thing trying to figure out my kd

the downs.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally Posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
    He is not correct, on pc my kd was around 400 at one point, yet i had crossbones. But as it went down, and as i played more and more it went up. Its not k/d stop rep whoring like you clearly are trying to do with these stupid shitty posts.

not like anybody really cares how to rank up any ways since it will happen if you just play

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

pretty sure kill/death ratio is kills divided by deaths.

If it goes with downs my k/d is probably like 20-50 since i fuck around with randoms by jumping into the lava and begging for revival. Getting every person killed.

Lol you think you level up by playing? Explain why i got shotguns at 20,000 kills and my friends who have 30-80k kills havnt got shotguns yet. Fucking dumbass stop posting kid you're a retard.
  9. 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
    penetrator
    Are you high?
    penetrator
    Are you high?
    NextGenUpdate
    your wrong sir..i have shotguns...everyone that has shotguns has k/d different from everyone eases but the average is 160-200+ but there are rare occasional time where people can have a k/d of 130 and still have shotguns and that's because they have head shots, gibs,revives etc.. extremely high. K/d is an important factor but it is not the definitive way to gain shotguns. what i have learned from my experience gaaining shotguns is that depending on all your overall leaderboard statistic (headshots, kills,downs etc.) will determine what k/d you will need to gain rank. So k/d varies and is unique to everyone elses
  10. 12-27-2012, 06:00 PM
    smashedya
    I’m too L33T
    smashedya
    I’m too L33T
    NextGenUpdate
    its just wat round u get too i have shottys i know exactly how it works upgrade u dont know
  11. 12-27-2012, 10:22 PM
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    Cubs
    Next year is the year..
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by smasher1 View Post
    its just wat round u get too i have shottys i know exactly how it works upgrade u dont know

how does it work? I'm stuck one away from glowing eyes and have been for awhile now..
  12. 12-27-2012, 10:45 PM
    Clanor
    I PWN ZOMBIES!
    Clanor
    I PWN ZOMBIES!
    NextGenUpdate
    Guys he's right k/d by itself wouldn't rank you up and the avg rounds is faster factor I know that for sure I always play custom and boost my k/d up and I have know over 300+ k/d and 50k kills but still I dont have the shotguns. My brother have a bad k/d he got alot of downs and he could get skull with knife I played with him survival in town we got to round 41 and he ranked up to skull with knife while the past two weeks he was boosting his k/d but his downs so much. I tried everythings and test alot of methods and the best seems to me is the rounds that why the people did the round skipping glitch got the shotgun in one game, trust me guys you need rounds and k/d when you get a high rounds 40+ you will see how you level up fast.
  13. 12-28-2012, 03:50 PM
    txlonghorn97
    txlonghorn97
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Im View Post
    the downs.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Lol you think you level up by playing? Explain why i got shotguns at 20,000 kills and my friends who have 30-80k kills havnt got shotguns yet. Fucking dumbass stop posting kid you're a retard.

Ready to look stupid as i have made you in all my other posts?

K

Here are my EXACT STATS

Kills: 18389
    Bullets fired: 108428
    Downs:393
    Revives:267
    Frag kills:495
    Headshots 6048
    deaths: 136
    Gibs 19118
    Perks Drank:157
    Doors:125
    Hits:70356
    Traveled miles: 326

Now if my k/d is from deaths and not downs it is 135.

If it is from downs as you claim it is
    my K/D 46.

Tell me which one looks more logical first off, then tell me Why your theory is wrong since my k/d is under 160 as you claim that is where it needs to be.

You rank up from high rounds, but if you want to keep believing the incorrect "truth" be my guest because nobody will rank up doing this.

Wait but ive had shotguns all month, My k/d was 120 at the beginning of the month, we were testing theorys on ranking up also, but since i have obtained shotguns, i have now shown that that was incorrect.

I still stand by my theory of some form of kills/rounds ratio.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Im View Post
    the downs.

oh and lastly, you call me a dumbass, whilest you are incorrect about something. You are making a fool of yourself on here buddy.

I can not explain why you have shotguns nor can i explain why i do, this is because treyarch are the only people who could explain this.

If you want to go rip through the files on pc and look until you find something be my guest, but until you have solid proof, i suggest you shut the fuck up, and stop posting useless things on this message board. You are almost as bad as the people posting the prestige glitch shops.
  14. The Following User Groaned txlonghorn97 For This Awful Post: