THREAD: how ranking really works
  1. 12-27-2012, 04:46 AM
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    549
    Posts
    3,425
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok, stop with all the rank posts i will tell you how to rank up and i will post a complete guide later. I'm not on my computer right now so it will take a long time to write. You will need atleast a 160 k/d ratio sometimes up to 200 and you will need an aveerage round of 30-35 so you'll need both a 160+ kd and a 30+ average rounds survive, higher the round the better. Average rounds do NOT include games with any changed settings. You must start the game how it is. This means no hellhounds, start at round 1, no easy mode etc. If your k/d is already very bad then its gonna take you months for shotguns. Full guide with everything will be posted later.
  2. The Following User Groaned Im Your Upgrade For This Awful Post:


  3. 12-27-2012, 04:56 AM
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    1,156
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    no you fucking dont...

    I have shotguns with 125 kd. your theory is thrown in the garbage now stop spamming bullshit
  4. The Following User Thanked txlonghorn97 For This Useful Post:


  5. The Following User Groaned txlonghorn97 For This Awful Post:


  6. 12-27-2012, 05:25 AM
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    549
    Posts
    3,425
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
    no you fucking dont...

    I have shotguns with 125 kd. your theory is thrown in the garbage now stop spamming bullshit


    You probably used to have shotguns with a 160+ k/d me and my friend get round 40+ every day and he has a 127
    k/d i got shotguns ages ago and his still the knife and we have got like round 40-60 50 times in a row and his still not shotguns so fuk up kid you explain it then. I have only got round 30+ on my shotgun account like 10 times i play with him on my other account and we are on about a 50 round 30-50 streak and he still hasnt got shotguns, maybe because he hasnt met the k/d requirement kid. You tell us how to rank up then, i know this works
  7. 12-27-2012, 05:38 AM
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    1,156
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    never have had over 140.

    My kd is going lower and lower as i Progressively quit caring about this game more and more
  8. 12-27-2012, 05:41 AM
    NAST3Y's Avatar
    NAST3Y
    Gym leader
    NAST3Y's Avatar
    NAST3Y
    Gym leader
    347
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    y do people keep posting these i have my skulls with shotguns but i don't have a kd that high? and my average round is 22? you are wrong
  9. The Following User Thanked NAST3Y For This Useful Post:


  10. 12-27-2012, 06:52 AM
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    txlonghorn97's Avatar
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    1,156
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Im View Post
    You probably used to have shotguns with a 160+ k/d me and my friend get round 40+ every day and he has a 127
    k/d i got shotguns ages ago and his still the knife and we have got like round 40-60 50 times in a row and his still not shotguns so fuk up kid you explain it then. I have only got round 30+ on my shotgun account like 10 times i play with him on my other account and we are on about a 50 round 30-50 streak and he still hasnt got shotguns, maybe because he hasnt met the k/d requirement kid. You tell us how to rank up then, i know this works


    I know you are wrong since i could lower my kd even more and i would keep shottys...


    My K/d is 129 now
  11. 12-27-2012, 08:41 AM
    MOHN's Avatar
    MOHN
    Big Daddy
    MOHN's Avatar
    MOHN
    Big Daddy
    676
    Posts
    2,938
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    He's actually right. All of my friends who achieve their shotgun first time their kd was around 180+, then it went down. Even my kdr was about 280 when I got my shotgun, now its 255. However high rounds boost your rank really fast I can promise you that. As long as wont do too bad (e.g. 30 kills 30 down round 10) you wont lose you shotty. Also, rage quitting from grief mode derank you. My friend lost it once but he got it back after playing solo over 30+ round.
  12. The Following User Thanked MOHN For This Useful Post:


  13. 12-27-2012, 12:58 PM
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    Im Your Upgrade's Avatar
    Im Your Upgrade
    Vault dweller
    549
    Posts
    3,425
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SheWantsThe View Post
    He's actually right. All of my friends who achieve their shotgun first time their kd was around 180+, then it went down. Even my kdr was about 280 when I got my shotgun, now its 255. However high rounds boost your rank really fast I can promise you that. As long as wont do too bad (e.g. 30 kills 30 down round 10) you wont lose you shotty. Also, rage quitting from grief mode derank you. My friend lost it once but he got it back after playing solo over 30+ round.


    Exact same for me too, all my friends who have shotguns alll had over 200 kd when they levelled up, mines 280 and i levelled up as soon as i got 20k kills, i have friends with 80k kills who arnt shotguns because they have 800 downs, once you are a rank you dont get deranked if you get like 5000 + kills but if you get 10 kills and 50 downs you will if you repeat it
    this kid probably did the round skip glitch he is a glitcher.
  14. 12-27-2012, 01:15 PM
    Nummpty's Avatar
    Nummpty
    (-__-)
    Nummpty's Avatar
    Nummpty
    (-__-)
    2,544
    Posts
    27,461
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Im View Post
    Exact same for me too, all my friends who have shotguns alll had over 200 kd when they levelled up, mines 280 and i levelled up as soon as i got 20k kills, i have friends with 80k kills who arnt shotguns because they have 800 downs, once you are a rank you dont get deranked if you get like 5000 + kills but if you get 10 kills and 50 downs you will if you repeat it
    this kid probably did the round skip glitch he is a glitcher.


    Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?
  15. 12-27-2012, 01:30 PM
    630
    Posts
    1,517
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NummptyFTW View Post
    Is you K/D Kills and Downs or Kills and Deaths for Zombies?


    yea i was just about to ask the same thing trying to figure out my kd