THREAD: || how to reach max level in zombies || easy 1 level a game ||
  1. 12-30-2012, 03:51 PM
    vPhysics
    Do a barrel roll!
    vPhysics
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys its vPhysics here and today I'm going to tell you how to level up really quick. You simply want to load up zombies and click on custom game set the difficulty to easy and the round to 15 and the map to town. When the game starts pack a punch the pistol run up to the top of the stairs for the juggernaut but don't open the door yet. Just camp out there till you run out of ammo then open the door and purchase juggernaut hit up the box and try to survive as long as possible. If you are about to die click the start button and end the game and watch your rank sky rocket!

If you want to play a game of zombies send me a message on PSN.

PSN- vPhysics
    Last edited by vPhysics ; 12-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.

2. 12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by vPhysics View Post
    Hey guys its vPhysics here and today I'm going to tell you how to level up really quick. You simply want to load up zombies and click on custom game set the difficulty to easy and the round to 15 and the map to town. When the game starts pack a punch the pistol run up to the top of the stairs for the juggernaut but don't open the door yet. Just camp out there till you run out of ammo then open the door and purchase juggernaut hit up the box and try to survive as long as possible. If you are about to die click the start button and end the game and watch your rank sky rocket!

If you want to play a game of zombies send me a message on PSN.

PSN- vPhysics

Moved to correct section Smile
  3. 12-30-2012, 07:35 PM
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    txlonghorn97
    Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
    NextGenUpdate
    stop posting this god damn tutorial ive seen it on here 40-50 times i would bet
  4. The Following User Thanked txlonghorn97 For This Useful Post: