THREAD: #1 and #2 top zombie killers are glitchers
  1. 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM
    Zatyr
    Bounty hunter
    Zatyr
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah, so i checked the leaderboards on top 10 (kills)
    It was this guy named 'BTSteindler'
    I went to the theater mode, and saw there was a game of Tranzit, playing for 155 mins or something.
    Found out that he is a glitcher. He did this glitch in the tunnel, he went out of the map, and all the zombies came to him.
    He used the knuckles to kill the zombies.
    He used the riot shield and the rpg shredders thingy to do the glitch. He was against the wall when he did it.

So my question is, does anyone knows a tutorial for this?

Sorry for my bad english...

Oh and, the #2 ranked zombie guy helped him to do the glitch. I don't remember his name.

NVM, FOUND OUT HOW TO DO THE GLITCH.

EDIT: This is the glitch he used
    Last edited by Zatyr ; 02-20-2013 at 04:29 PM.

2. 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM
    Zatyr
    Bounty hunter
    Zatyr
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Let one zombie stay alive, and get a friend to help you. So the zombie won't get to you.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Originally Posted by bathsalts View Post
    Yea, I went back and tried again just to be sure. Regardless if you are swapping the turbine or the shield, the shield disappears. I think they have it doing this anytime you are in a confined space or with your back against a wall or object. Thanks for checking and confirming.

Put the turbine against the wall.
    Stay on the turbine against the wall, then look down on the turbine. Then click square. (You need the riot-shield)
    Works for me.
  3. 02-21-2013, 06:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    OK, I just realized what you mean by "rpg shredders". You are referring to the buildable turret at Farm (uses the RPD). I will try this when I get home.

The reason this finally clicked for me was because a friend just told me he did a glitch with the turbine and turret that made the turbine 'invincible'.