THREAD: "MOB OF THE DEAD" Easter Egg- "Pop Goes the Weasel" Full Achievement Guide!!!
  1. 04-17-2013, 06:25 PM
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks to a fellow YouTuber, You must login or register to view this content., he uploaded a video on how to do this. Thanks to him, I now know how to re-fly the plane. Yesterday, I did the EE and unfortunately, I was the only one in my game to get on the plane when it took off so the other players didn't get the achievements and I honestly felt bad about it, lol. Anyways, ENJOY!!!

2. The Following User Thanked TheManDavid For This Useful Post:

3. The Following User Groaned TheManDavid For This Awful Post:

4. 04-18-2013, 05:44 PM
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wondoh View Post
    It does link to the storyline slightly, with writing on the walls etc linking to previous characters.

However its a pretty pointless easter egg other than the achievements.

Yeah and the tower of babble thing NGT talked about (the poster i think in the wardens office?)
  5. 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
    imFearful
    Do a barrel roll!
    imFearful
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by WiekSon View Post
    Whats sup with this Easter Egg guys? It does not even give you a reward but it just ends the game.. Tranzit does not give you any reward either but i don't think that map is all done yet, because of the nav cards. But this map has absolute nothing to do with either Tranzit nor Die Rise, it's just a map on its own i guess? But why would it just end the game and not give you any perks like in Die Rise? I mean come on..

Is that how you see it? Compare this to Tranzit, i'd say it's hell of a lot better even without any award. Most of this EE is very fun such as riding planes, going into after life, Brutis, Tomahawks ect. Unlike Tranzit when all you do is run through a corn field with a jet gun and heat up a spire. I really think they did a great job I could honestly care less about any reward when you can basically kill your own teamate(s) in the end. One thing i've noticed when I did this is that zombies don't chase weasel when on the GG Bridge Gasp.
  6. 04-18-2013, 09:13 PM
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Fearful View Post
    Is that how you see it? Compare this to Tranzit, i'd say it's hell of a lot better even without any award. Most of this EE is very fun such as riding planes, going into after life, Brutis, Tomahawks ect. Unlike Tranzit when all you do is run through a corn field with a jet gun and heat up a spire. I really think they did a great job I could honestly care less about any reward when you can basically kill your own teamate(s) in the end. One thing i've noticed when I did this is that zombies don't chase weasel when on the GG Bridge Gasp.

You are absolutely right, but i still hate the fact that it just ends the game. I've never even seen an EE do that. And maybe their is more to the map and you can still obtain perks or whatever.. I like the map anyway! Happy