THREAD: What glitches will still be around, if any on COD4 remastered?
  1. 07-21-2016, 10:04 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    So I was wondering what glitches do you guys think will still be around when the COD4 remastered version drops in November? I'm guessing a few of the stacking one's definitely will work, but I doubt they add old school.

I mostly made this section this early so we can get a jump on it with the search engines, but feel free to comment if you glitched way back on COD4 Happy
  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outsider For This Useful Post:

, , ,

3. 07-22-2016, 06:58 PM
    xTc
    [MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
    xTc
    [MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    So I was wondering what glitches do you guys think will still be around when the COD4 remastered version drops in November? I'm guessing a few of the stacking one's definitely will work, but I doubt they add old school.

I mostly made this section this early so we can get a jump on it with the search engines, but feel free to comment if you glitched way back on COD4 Happy

Stacking would be cool. I'm pretty confident in most of the bounces. Crash bounce was by far my favorite.
  4. 07-24-2016, 12:07 AM
    DoraTheKiller97
    Treasure hunter
    DoraTheKiller97
    Treasure hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Hope they don't take out the elevators. ;-;
  5. 07-24-2016, 04:42 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
    Hope they don't take out the elevators. ;-;

The elevators were fun as hell!!!
  6. 07-24-2016, 10:42 PM
    Fixed Username
    I defeated!
    Fixed Username
    I defeated!
    NextGenUpdate
    in old school mode, you could get on top of the map in crossfire. that shit was fun but not practical in a real game Sal
  7. 08-24-2016, 11:25 AM
    NextGenUpdate

If they add old school.. my god.. im booking a week off work for this.. lol

Probably still have strafe jumps
  8. 09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
    NextGenUpdate

Originally Posted by EYE View Post
    If they add old school.. my god.. im booking a week off work for this.. lol

Probably still have strafe jumps

Since its nearly enough the same game mechanics i still believe they've followed on with the most recent version of the engine (maybe the version bo3 used?) so elevators, rpg jumps, nade jumps (living the cod2 days right there haha), stacking, lag jumping and finally bounces. which leaves us with the following if they arn't addressed:

- strafe jumping (which i find it hard to believe they would patch this)
    - wall running (movement against the wall is faster than moving in general)
    - ladder jumps? (invisible ledges for days)
    - object stacking? (ie. care packages or killstreaks that have a solid shell, thats if they're extending the killstreak options)
    - Wall breaches (they've tried in the past but we always find a new way)
    - Head Bounces? [mantle to make friend bounce] (i never looked into to see if they patched these)

If however i am wrong and they've remastered from the cod4 engine and they didn't address these then here's my official statement regarding my reaction at the time....

"Goodbye social life, i will be dedicating 40+ hours a week to not only to pursue my childhood memories, but to finally hit that fucking impossible crossfire car bounce harder than giving raw booty love at least one more god damn time."

I'm stoked for this either way, god help my gaming addiction if it's an exact replica of the original.
  9. The Following User Thanked Uk_ViiPeR For This Useful Post:

10. 09-08-2016, 08:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ViiPeR View Post
    Since its nearly enough the same game mechanics i still believe they've followed on with the most recent version of the engine (maybe the version bo3 used?) so elevators, rpg jumps, nade jumps (living the cod2 days right there haha), stacking, lag jumping and finally bounces. which leaves us with the following if they arn't addressed:

- strafe jumping (which i find it hard to believe they would patch this)
    - wall running (movement against the wall is faster than moving in general)
    - ladder jumps? (invisible ledges for days)
    - object stacking? (ie. care packages or killstreaks that have a solid shell, thats if they're extending the killstreak options)
    - Wall breaches (they've tried in the past but we always find a new way)
    - Head Bounces? [mantle to make friend bounce] (i never looked into to see if they patched these)

If however i am wrong and they've remastered from the cod4 engine and they didn't address these then here's my official statement regarding my reaction at the time....

"Goodbye social life, i will be dedicating 40+ hours a week to not only to pursue my childhood memories, but to finally hit that fucking impossible crossfire car bounce harder than giving raw booty love at least one more god damn time."

I'm stoked for this either way, god help my gaming addiction if it's an exact replica of the original.

Well put. I literally will be taken back by it regardless of the glitches once I play it. We literally were there right on it's release, hell I even had the beta. Most gamers now have their OG game as MW2 or BO1, but this is where it all started
  11. 10-06-2016, 02:40 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Well put. I literally will be taken back by it regardless of the glitches once I play it. We literally were there right on it's release, hell I even had the beta. Most gamers now have their OG game as MW2 or BO1, but this is where it all started

Exactly dude! damn i miss those days when you had the exo trials and always had a bunch of people in the lobby trying to find new glitches everyday! just wish i had a PS4 so i could join all you guys but i'll be quite possibly getting it on PC from now on.
  12. 10-06-2016, 10:50 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ViiPeR View Post
    Exactly dude! damn i miss those days when you had the exo trials and always had a bunch of people in the lobby trying to find new glitches everyday! just wish i had a PS4 so i could join all you guys but i'll be quite possibly getting it on PC from now on.

I'll be on PC too my dude, would love to play with you on there, eXoOutsider