THREAD: People just cant help themselves.....
  1. 03-05-2013, 01:22 AM
    oppie0.
    Brute
    oppie0.
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Why do ppl always have to troll. Talk a bunch of crap for no reason causing needless arguements??? Or how about this we actual play the game for what it is...... Like hmmm maybe an objective. O wait that would make too much sense. Let me think..... Lets get on bo2 just to argue with people, camp for killstreaks while the team loses game after game or lets get on hydro and dolphin dive with three friends the whole game in the water because thats fun all three of us will go like 4-20+ and ruin everyone elses games. This game has been ruined by childish playstation gangster noobs. SO MUCH FUN!!! How about treyarch enforces the 17+mature audience. Which would eliminate most of this?? I mean seriously its getting rediculous.
  2. The Following User Thanked oppie0. For This Useful Post:

3. The Following 3 Users Groaned At oppie0. For This Awful Post:

, ,

4. 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
    Rath
    Today Will Be Different
    Rath
    Today Will Be Different
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by divybc View Post
    Yea it's more fun as Skype you can just chill and have a separate call and play pubs or zombies. I mean at the end of the day these kids who sit in lobbies chatting shit are just there to try and tempt you to rage back because they think they are hard, fact is they are idiots.

True. It's probably one of the main reasons why I can't stand using my mic and conversing with random people in lobbies.
  5. 03-06-2013, 12:51 AM
    HomelandSec
    League Champion
    HomelandSec
    League Champion
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oppie0 View Post
    Why do ppl always have to troll. Talk a bunch of crap for no reason causing needless arguements??? Or how about this we actual play the game for what it is...... Like hmmm maybe an objective. O wait that would make too much sense. Let me think..... Lets get on bo2 just to argue with people, camp for killstreaks while the team loses game after game or lets get on hydro and dolphin dive with three friends the whole game in the water because thats fun all three of us will go like 4-20+ and ruin everyone elses games. This game has been ruined by childish playstation gangster noobs. SO MUCH FUN!!! How about treyarch enforces the 17+mature audience. Which would eliminate most of this?? I mean seriously its getting rediculous.

- Play with your friends in real life and you won't see any green randoms messing around.
    - Press the Mute All if there are any trash talkers.
    - Treyarch can't enforce 17+ audience because children's ask there parents to buy the game they want.
  6. 03-06-2013, 02:06 PM
    m3dic8d
    Grunt
    m3dic8d
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oppie0 View Post
    Stop speaking out of context and off the point of the thread. This thread is about players trolling, talking crap, not playing objectives aimlessly waisting other players time ruining the "team" based gaming aspect. "TEAM" not ffa like has been quoted team. Ya know like snd, dom, demo, tdm..... Me prestige swapping had no bearing on others gameplay effecting k/d or w/l. Stay on topic please...

lol. I really was just arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm bored at work with nothing better to do. But yes, I always mute people as soon as I get in the game because I can't deal with a little kid hiding in a corner killing me over and over because he's practically invisible when you cross the corner. But as for the objectives, I always just play like I'm on my own team. If they're all camping, it makes it easier for me to get scorestreaks because that leaves all the objectives open! I would like to play though, I just got my headset yesterday. I wanna get a good group of people to play with from here that can just dominate everyone!

I'll definitely add you this week, we can have you host some games and murk some newbs Happy