THREAD: When do you think BO3 will die out?
  1. 10-02-2016, 08:00 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?
  2. 04-25-2017, 12:46 AM
    NotMyMods
    Playstation Exclusive
    NotMyMods
    Playstation Exclusive
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?

Black ops 3 won't die out for quite some time. Seeings how bo3 is like the mw2 or mw3 of the ps4. It's the first good cod on next gen which means people that aren't has blessed has others will go for the cheaper game and as years go on bo3 will decline in price. Making it's life last a bit longer.
  3. 05-06-2017, 08:43 PM
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    NextGenUpdate
    To be honest, I don't think that many Call of Duty' s have died out. Majority of them you can still find a lobby pretty quick. Well except for Call of Duty 2. Kappa
  4. 06-02-2017, 08:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    It's about to die out atleast in FFA, im not finding any lobbys at all...
  5. 06-03-2017, 08:22 PM
    Decommit
    Little One
    Decommit
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Treyarch has done a good job with adding new content I think that's a pretty good sign it won't anytime soon with the lack of success of IW and WWII Being boots on the ground I think BO3 will be everyone's choice for a futurist cod with jet packs for awhile
  6. 07-13-2017, 04:43 PM
    OTF Kay
    Keeper
    OTF Kay
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    BO3 was the most successful cod as of recent imo, don't think it will completely die out soon especially if they keep adding new content like decommit said
  7. 07-24-2017, 03:37 AM
    JuggaloRipper
    Do a barrel roll!
    JuggaloRipper
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    it wont die out if cod ww2 sucked like iw did lol
  8. 09-15-2017, 09:25 AM
    Proztin
    Haxor!
    Proztin
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Well it ww2 zombies is legit better next month
  9. 02-14-2018, 02:30 PM
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    Stunz
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kitrria View Post
    I think the new Call of Duty, the potentially WWII themed game, will kill off the majority of players still on it.

Sure some very dedicated players will stay, but at that stage it will be two years old and the much craved "boots on the ground" title will be out.

Exactly this.
  10. 02-15-2018, 05:39 PM
    B-52
    Grunt
    B-52
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Zombies atleast will be alive for awhile I think with the ability to make custom maps. Which brings new content to the game. Besides old gen. It'll die out quicker on there imo.