THREAD: Black Ops 4 BOT LOBBY SERVICE RANK UP FAST
  1. 10-26-2018, 12:52 AM
    TwoTalented
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    TwoTalented
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    INFO:

Hello everyone I am here to introduce to you my bot lobby service exclusively for the Playstation 4 on Black Ops 4.
    To simplify things, I have 6 playstations and can fill a lobby for you to boost in and get all your challenges and camos done! Ranking up is no issue either!
    I have done this on both Infinite Warfare and WW2 and am very experienced. Many people have vouched for my services in the past.

Scheduling:

I host lobbies Mon-Fri 3pm to 11pm EST time and all day Sat/Sun.
    Time slots are only scheduled and reserved after payment is sent. You CANNOT reserve a time if you have not paid.

Price:

1 3hr session = $30 (about 1-2 prestiges)

VIDEO PROOF:

Payment Info:

Paypal
    PSN cards (USA only)
    Amazon Cards (USA only)

Payments via paypal to be made out to cj92296@verizon.net for the amount of $30 as
    FRIENDS AND FAMILY/GIFT.

By sending payment you automatically agree that I am not responsible for any bans that may occur from using this service. With that said I have boosted everyday from the release date and have not been banned. You can trust this service.

CONTACT ME:

NGU: TwoTalented
    Text me: 301-658-7859
    Kik: Bluebird2220

Vouches:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by F34RSUM View Post
    Awesome Service from this guy ( TwoTalented ) would give him a Referral any day!! Definitely get your moneys worth if not more!!

Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    This guy is legit, he did some bot lobbies for me on ww2 a bit ago

Originally Posted by RiggsDiggs View Post
    Vouch for this guy. Got about 2 pretiges in 4 hours. Even had a few crashes and he was very quick about getting us a new lobby. Will be coming back soon for some more! A+ Service. Can't go wrong with this guy

Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Currently in his lobby hes 100% legit i recommend and will be buying on a second acc soon hes very respectful

Last edited by TwoTalented ; 11-11-2018 at 05:02 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TwoTalented For This Useful Post:

, , , , ,

3. 11-10-2018, 10:41 PM
    T RAW
    Gym leader
    T RAW
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TwoTalented View Post
    INFO:

Hello everyone I am here to introduce to you my bot lobby service exclusively for the Playstation 4 on Black Ops 4.
    To simplify things, I have 6 playstations and can fill a lobby for you to boost in and get all your challenges and camos done! Ranking up is no issue either!
    I have done this on both Infinite Warfare and WW2 and am very experienced. Many people have vouched for my services in the past.

Scheduling:

I host lobbies Mon-Fri 3pm to 11pm EST time and all day Sat/Sun.
    Time slots are only scheduled and reserved after payment is sent. You CANNOT reserve a time if you have not paid.

Price:

1 3hr session = $30 (about 1-2 prestiges)

VIDEO PROOF:

Payment Info:

Paypal
    PSN cards (USA only)
    Amazon Cards (USA only)

Payments via paypal to be made out to cj92296@verizon.net for the amount of $30 as
    FRIENDS AND FAMILY/GIFT.

By sending payment you automatically agree that I am not responsible for any bans that may occur from using this service. With that said I have boosted everyday from the release date and have not been banned. You can trust this service.

CONTACT ME:

NGU: TwoTalented
    Text me: 301-658-7859
    Kik: Bluebird2220

Vouches:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by F34RSUM View Post
    Awesome Service from this guy ( TwoTalented ) would give him a Referral any day!! Definitely get your moneys worth if not more!!

Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    This guy is legit, he did some bot lobbies for me on ww2 a bit ago

Originally Posted by RiggsDiggs View Post
    Vouch for this guy. Got about 2 pretiges in 4 hours. Even had a few crashes and he was very quick about getting us a new lobby. Will be coming back soon for some more! A+ Service. Can't go wrong with this guy

Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Currently in his lobby hes 100% legit i recommend and will be buying on a second acc soon hes very respectful

Are you available atm?
  4. 11-11-2018, 04:11 AM
    Shadow
    you want some fuk?
    Shadow
    you want some fuk?
    NextGenUpdate
  5. The Following User Thanked Shadow For This Useful Post: