THREAD: no ps3 to ps4 instant platinum?
  1. 08-19-2017, 11:16 AM
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    I thought I saw that if you platinum D3 RoS on PS3 and export your save that when you start up D3 RoS on PS4 and import your save you will get all the trophies again. This has not happened for me.

I did all of that then jumped into Adventure Mode. A few challenges popped.

Started playing Adventure Mode and completed bounties and gained another paragon level. A few challenges and a few trophies popped as they were completed.

Played the campaign. Started and completed the last quest in Act 5. Started over and completed the first quest of the game. Still, challenges and trophies only popped when the task was completed.

Was the complete carry-over of save data never possible or am I doing something wrong?

Was it patched out?

Could it be a problem that the D3 RoS save on PS3 was from an import of D3 (vanilla) and now that I am transferring again to PS4 the original D3 save is messing things up?
  2. 08-20-2017, 03:34 AM
    bmob10189
    At least I can fight
    bmob10189
    At least I can fight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by usapp View Post
    I thought I saw that if you platinum D3 RoS on PS3 and export your save that when you start up D3 RoS on PS4 and import your save you will get all the trophies again. This has not happened for me.

I did all of that then jumped into Adventure Mode. A few challenges popped.

Started playing Adventure Mode and completed bounties and gained another paragon level. A few challenges and a few trophies popped as they were completed.

Played the campaign. Started and completed the last quest in Act 5. Started over and completed the first quest of the game. Still, challenges and trophies only popped when the task was completed.

Was the complete carry-over of save data never possible or am I doing something wrong?

Was it patched out?

Could it be a problem that the D3 RoS save on PS3 was from an import of D3 (vanilla) and now that I am transferring again to PS4 the original D3 save is messing things up?

Nope, it doesn't instant plat, you'll need to complete the tasks again