THREAD: Please somebody help me :(
  1. 05-19-2017, 05:03 AM
    19
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Apr 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    I had this pc when i was little its pentium 4 and i still use that pc but when i was like 7 or 6 the pc got shock by lightning it got fix but when i download something it got lag and in 2017 it got fix again by my uncle it came yesterday when i was installing gta san andreas its still laggy not much even on cs 1.6 man heres my spec

    Cpu: pentium 4 2.6 ghz
    GPU: ATI radeon HD 4600 series
    Ram: 4 gb ddr2 (3.46 usable)
    Windows 7 32 bit
    Motherboard: P5GC-MX /1333


    Please help it will be nice Smile
    Last edited by KRAZYGOATZ ; 05-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.

  2. 05-20-2017, 03:24 AM
    19
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Apr 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dennisBo View Post
    maybe its ur graphic card u can try reinstall the windows / os that u have and do like a software check if ur graphic card and everyting is still up to date and or Damaged


    Just got reinstal by my smart uncle

    I cant check that out im still afraid of the new virus "wanacrypt" so im not using internet for a while or forever

    Im indonesian by the way
  3. 05-20-2017, 11:52 AM
    QMT's Avatar
    QMT
    Do a barrel roll!
    QMT's Avatar
    QMT
    Do a barrel roll!
    121
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    do u not have virus scan on ur pc for that ? and yeah if u cant check it its hard to do something about it maybe your uncle can help you hope u fix this bro
  4. 05-20-2017, 12:49 PM
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    6,393
    Posts
    54,397
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KRAZYGOATZ View Post
    I had this pc when i was little its pentium 4 and i still use that pc but when i was like 7 or 6 the pc got shock by lightning it got fix but when i download something it got lag and in 2017 it got fix again by my uncle it came yesterday when i was installing gta san andreas its still laggy not much even on cs 1.6 man heres my spec

    Cpu: pentium 4 2.6 ghz
    GPU: ATI radeon HD 4600 series
    Ram: 4 gb ddr2 (3.46 usable)
    Windows 7 32 bit
    Motherboard: P5GC-MX /1333


    Please help it will be nice Smile


    Well yea its going to be laggy. That computers specs are not high enough to run the game at a good fps.

    Lower your video settings, that will help a little bit.
  5. 05-20-2017, 11:39 PM
    19
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Apr 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    Well yea its going to be laggy. That computers specs are not high enough to run the game at a good fps.

    Lower your video settings, that will help a little bit.


    When i lower the video setting in game the original one its 800*600
    When i lower to super low well a bit less but when the bot near me its fps drop same as gta sa


    Maybe i need a brand new pc but i dont have enough money,or just play android game :'(

    Maybe i can start on youtube making some money

    Hey did you know what the best budget pc price for i3 or duo core
    Gunna buy one when i had money
    Last edited by KRAZYGOATZ ; 05-20-2017 at 11:44 PM.

  6. 05-21-2017, 06:01 AM
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    Toke's Avatar
    Toke
    <span style="background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif"Winky Winky; color: red; font-weight: bold"><img src="images/smilies/rsz_1rsz_aakmlm2.png" border="0" alt="" title="PC Master Race" class="inlineimg"> Master Race</span>
    7,455
    Posts
    129,871
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KRAZYGOATZ View Post
    When i lower the video setting in game the original one its 800*600
    When i lower to super low well a bit less but when the bot near me its fps drop same as gta sa


    Maybe i need a brand new pc but i dont have enough money,or just play android game :'(

    Maybe i can start on youtube making some money

    Hey did you know what the best budget pc price for i3 or duo core
    Gunna buy one when i had money


    depends where u live on what u can get cheap. you can get a pretty decent pc for 3-400 if u live in the us or uk/ireland