THREAD: [Tut] How To Make A Paypal With A $3K Spending Limit [No Cc/bank Needed]
  1. 07-31-2010, 09:30 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have had this for a couple days now no problems whatsoever sending/receiving money.

enjoy,

Step 1:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content. Sign Up.

Step 2:

Select Canada As your country(It should be set from the link)>Select Business(Get Started).

Step 3:

I want to sign up for a payment solution(Paypal for your eBay Business)>Continue

Step 4:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content.>Select Male(Gender)>Select Canada(Country)>Generate

Step 5:

Business Name(Think of something professional)>Category(Choose Anything, I use eletronics)>Address 1, City, Zipcode and Province(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Primary Currency(Use the currency you would normally use, Example I live in the U.S. so I will use U.S. Dollars)>Customer Service Email(put a actual working email address)>Customer Service Phone Number(Put the same phone number as on the fake name generator).

Step 6:

First Name and Last Name(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Country of Citizenship(Put Canada)>Work Telephone(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Address 1, City, Province and Zipcode(Put the same information as the business information)>Continue.

Step 7:

Login to your new account, check out the spending limit and Have fun!
    Creds - Hackbash

If this was posted before sorry but I did use the search bar
    Last edited by PENNSTATE ; 08-01-2010 at 01:46 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PENNSTATE For This Useful Post:

3. 02-04-2016, 11:42 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Banned.... Scam
  4. 02-05-2016, 05:26 PM
    Rath
    Today Will Be Different
    Rath
    Today Will Be Different
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Culturalism View Post
    Banned.... Scam

Please do not bump five year old threads.... Closed.