THREAD: Selling $50 AUD psn card
  1. 09-24-2014, 12:56 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    SOLD, close please.
    Last edited by Pwnaggge ; 09-24-2014 at 08:47 AM.

  2. 09-24-2014, 03:10 AM
    A1's Avatar
    A1
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">Why You Mad Bruh?</span>
    A1's Avatar
    A1
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">Why You Mad Bruh?</span>
    4,444
    Posts
    10,476
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pwnaggge View Post
    skype name: hmdservices


    Can You Show Some Proof Please?
  3. 09-24-2014, 03:29 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sparkyyy View Post
    Can You Show Some Proof Please?


    haha want me to show you the code? what kind of proof do you want?
  4. 09-24-2014, 03:44 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    im so mad Not Happy or Sad

    I got the code from a service i did for gta online. I'm not forcing you to buy it.
  5. 09-24-2014, 03:54 AM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    2,011
    Posts
    39,731
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pwnaggge View Post
    skype name: hmdservices


    You don't need to show any part of the code, just picture proof of what you are selling with your NGU name beside it will be fine. :yes:
  6. 09-24-2014, 04:04 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BigTrain View Post
    You don't need to show any part of the code, just picture proof of what you are selling with your NGU name beside it will be fine. :yes:

    I'm selling a code, it's in notepad want me to screenshot it?
  7. 09-24-2014, 05:21 AM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    2,011
    Posts
    39,731
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pwnaggge View Post
    im so mad Not Happy or Sad

    I got the code from a service i did for gta online. I'm not forcing you to buy it.


    Originally Posted by Pwnaggge View Post
    I'm selling a code, it's in notepad want me to screenshot it?


    It's your call then man. But if you got the code from someone else and have no clue if it's legit and then sell it on here and it ends up not being legit then you know you will receive an infraction for that.
  8. 09-24-2014, 05:36 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BigTrain View Post
    It's your call then man. But if you got the code from someone else and have no clue if it's legit and then sell it on here and it ends up not being legit then you know you will receive an infraction for that.

    I tested the code, when you enter the code it tells you how much it is and a message saying redeem
  9. 09-24-2014, 06:07 AM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    BigTrain's Avatar
    BigTrain
    Proud Former CM
    2,011
    Posts
    39,731
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pwnaggge View Post
    I tested the code, when you enter the code it tells you how much it is and a message saying redeem


    Might want to add that to your OP as a reference of some sort for people wanting to buy it lol.
  10. 09-24-2014, 06:22 AM
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    Pwnaggge's Avatar
    Pwnaggge
    I’m too L33T
    670
    Posts
    5,880
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BigTrain View Post
    Might want to add that to your OP as a reference of some sort for people wanting to buy it lol.


    Or not Smile