THREAD: What is the most retared argument or accusation you ever heard in gtav,over what
  1. 05-27-2016, 11:58 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Once a player reported me for modding because I sniped him out a car after he tried a drive by shooting on me and failed. He called me names and insisted I was a modder. I asked him what made him believe I was a modder and he said my outfits prove to him i'm a modder.

I asked him is it possible for someone to mod my acct outfits like this and he said only modders wear clothes like that......hahaha the whole lobby fell out and stop shooting, I was dead and done.

So to retaliate against me because the lobby laughed at him .....he reported me.

well bust my buttons, hahaha Gobble

wait til u hear the next one
  2. 05-27-2016, 12:10 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    How about the time we had a good sniper war at the beach, and soon as i was up by three kills he started yelling I'm a modder, telling everyone to report me. I was confused but i tried to reason with him, asking What Was The Problem.

well apparently when you use the heavy sniper, many time you zoom in and see nothing, even within range.
    He stared screaming I'm invisible and hacking and modding and blah blah blah ....he not stupid and I'm all sorts of bleep bleeep bleeeps.

finally he reported me and someone took my side and explained to him the issue with the render distance ....wow ...non modders are real hot heads...........ResistTheSunKryptus
  3. 05-27-2016, 12:30 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    lol my title reads retared.....hahahahahahahKryptus
  4. 05-27-2016, 02:43 PM
    gopro_2027
    Vault dweller
    gopro_2027
    Vault dweller
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by weaver View Post
    Once a player reported me for modding because I sniped him out a car after he tried a drive by shooting on me and failed. He called me names and insisted I was a modder. I asked him what made him believe I was a modder and he said my outfits prove to him i'm a modder.

I asked him is it possible for someone to mod my acct outfits like this and he said only modders wear clothes like that......hahaha the whole lobby fell out and stop shooting, I was dead and done.

So to retaliate against me because the lobby laughed at him .....he reported me.

I had a guy claim he knew the owner of the mod menu that I created, and said it wasn't me :lol:
  5. 05-28-2016, 05:42 AM
    SemjasesDev
    I am error
    SemjasesDev
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    Was in a game with a kid who said he modded, lets just say he ended up leaving when the forcefield went on
  6. 05-28-2016, 06:13 AM
    FrogPap
    You talkin to me?
    FrogPap
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by weaver View Post

Can you hack me Happy
  7. 05-28-2016, 07:27 PM
    triickys
    Do a barrel roll!
    triickys
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    "Can you drop me RP" :seriously:
  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triickys For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

9. 05-29-2016, 09:26 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    lol, gtav player talk more mush than a little bit, I find myself playing just to hear the chatterGobble
  10. 06-03-2016, 01:23 AM
    reddhott00244
    Bounty hunter
    reddhott00244
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    i had a guy tell me i sounded like his brother n insisted i was trying to troll him.he even called his big bro to make sure i wasnt him lol
  11. 06-03-2016, 12:48 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    "Can you hack me modded outfit?" Wtf