THREAD: 'Sooooo' Wasted
  1. 03-02-2013, 08:55 PM
    758
    Posts
    10,390
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    [img] https://i47.tinypic.com/2dhz6ll.png[/img]


    I have always been a fan of IELIITEMODZ work for the modding scene and have always admired this patch, I thought it would be a cool idea to convert it to mw2 along with some of the amazing mods he made in this patch. I have had fun working on this and have learned a lot in doing so.

    Video:



    This video is very outdated but it shows the progress made :P



    Options
    Spoiler:

    Menus:
    WideScreen Mode
    Modifications
    Pick ClanTag
    Pick Prestige
    Pick Rank
    Stats Menu
    Unlock Everything
    Infection Menu
    Customize Menu
    Vip Menu
    Admin Menu
    Player Menu
    End Game
    Credits


    Class Names
    Teleport
    Kamikaze Bomber
    Left Map
    Right Map
    Normal Map
    Disco Sun
    No-Clip
    Ufo Mode
    Flashing Score
    All perks
    No-recoil
    Wasted Mode
    Variable Zoom

    stats
    kills
    wins
    Kill Streak
    Score
    Win Streak
    Hits
    Misses
    Losses
    Headshots
    Deaths
    Assist
    Days Played

    Pre-Set Stats
    Negative
    Reset
    Average
    Pro
    Insane

    infections
    Chrome Vision
    Cartoon Vision
    Trippin Vision
    Promod Vision
    Snow Vision
    Blue Vision
    Purple Vision
    Normal Vision
    Cheater Infections
    Toogle Wallhack
    GB/MLG Pack
    PC Pack
    XP Infection
    Toggle Lazer

    VIP
    Ac-130 GunShip
    Reaper
    Care Package
    Flyable Jet
    Full Aimbot
    Chopper Gunner
    God Mode
    Mystery Box
    Forge Mode
    Driveable Vehicle
    Diving Bomber
    Predator Missile
    Bullet: Jets, Box's, Barrels

    Sky Base
    Rain mig29
    Explosive Bullets
    Spawn A Bot
    Flyable Chopper
    Merry Go Round
    Artillery Cannon
    Strafe Run
    Bombing Squadron
    Sentry Gun
    Disco Fog
    Zombie Rise Fog
    Rpg Shotgun
    Pet Chopper
    Atomic Bomb
    Jump Height
    Gravity
    Knockback
    Walk Speed
    Sprint Speed
    Time Scale
    Pause/Resume Timer
    Disable Tubes
    Unlimited Ammo
    Kick All Players

    clantag
    FUCK
    SLAG
    PUSY
    SEXY
    DG x
    SEX
    FAG
    JTAG
    {@@}
    DICK
    CLIT
    SHIT
    ****
    IW
    TITS
    KKK
    TIT
    v@mp
    {@@}


    Bugs:
    Spawn chopper doesn't work (I'm working on fixing it)
    -Game modes will be added in a later version.

    -Any more bugs please post them on this thread so I can fix them.

    This patch if for 1.11 only meaning you can't use it on 1.14 or load it from a usb. You also must have a jailbroken ps3 to use this unless you get a backup.

    Download link:
    Spoiler:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:

    • IELIITEMODZX
    • 1337HaXaLoT
    • Novemberdobby
    • Quicksilver
    • BraX
    • Kbrizzle
    • Mikeeyy
    • Silent Cobra
    • xFusionzModz
    • Forflah123
    • WestToasted
    • iRecordPornHD


    Feel free to edit this as you wish the only thing I request you not to do is remove the credits or add this to another patch and release it.
    Last edited by Vampytwistッ ; 03-03-2013 at 11:18 AM.

  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Vampytwistッ For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 03-02-2013, 10:49 PM
    iMauro's Avatar
    iMauro
    Bounty hunter
    iMauro's Avatar
    iMauro
    Bounty hunter
    150
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Sooooo Wasted was one of my favourite CoD4 patches! Happy Can't wait till someones going to make big patch out of this Smile
  4. 03-03-2013, 03:41 AM
    xxKILLALLMW2xx's Avatar
    xxKILLALLMW2xx
    Gym leader
    xxKILLALLMW2xx's Avatar
    xxKILLALLMW2xx
    Gym leader
    319
    Posts
    3,077
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Thanks Smile I'm going to release cod4 zombieland for mw2 soon so if your making another gamemode patch you could add it in Happy


    yep im making another. I have 18 new ai zombies map edits done and testing and fixing bugs/glitches on them Smile im also adding more options to you project reloaded (the newer stuff coming out) hoping for release tomorrow or monday.
  5. 03-03-2013, 04:37 AM
    BlurzGoHard's Avatar
    BlurzGoHard
    Maggbot timeout!
    BlurzGoHard's Avatar
    BlurzGoHard
    Maggbot timeout!
    532
    Posts
    7,947
    Reputation
    May 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by lord View Post
    add this to another patch and release it.

    noooooooooooooooo
    >:<
  6. The Following User Thanked BlurzGoHard For This Useful Post:


  7. 03-03-2013, 11:17 AM
    758
    Posts
    10,390
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BlurzGoHard View Post
    noooooooooooooooo
    >:<


    You can add it to a patch for private use I just don't want it released with it inside it.

    ---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

    The current download had unknown function I forgot to remove a function I was testing.

    Fixed version.
    -https://www.mediafire.com/?er4djsblaer3hy3
  8. 03-04-2013, 02:32 AM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    [img] https://i47.tinypic.com/2dhz6ll.png[/img]


    I have always been a fan of IELIITEMODZ work for the modding scene and have always admired this patch, I thought it would be a cool idea to convert it to mw2 along with some of the amazing mods he made in this patch. I have had fun working on this and have learned a lot in doing so.

    Video:



    This video is very outdated but it shows the progress made :P



    Options
    Spoiler:

    Menus:
    WideScreen Mode
    Modifications
    Pick ClanTag
    Pick Prestige
    Pick Rank
    Stats Menu
    Unlock Everything
    Infection Menu
    Customize Menu
    Vip Menu
    Admin Menu
    Player Menu
    End Game
    Credits


    Class Names
    Teleport
    Kamikaze Bomber
    Left Map
    Right Map
    Normal Map
    Disco Sun
    No-Clip
    Ufo Mode
    Flashing Score
    All perks
    No-recoil
    Wasted Mode
    Variable Zoom

    stats
    kills
    wins
    Kill Streak
    Score
    Win Streak
    Hits
    Misses
    Losses
    Headshots
    Deaths
    Assist
    Days Played

    Pre-Set Stats
    Negative
    Reset
    Average
    Pro
    Insane

    infections
    Chrome Vision
    Cartoon Vision
    Trippin Vision
    Promod Vision
    Snow Vision
    Blue Vision
    Purple Vision
    Normal Vision
    Cheater Infections
    Toogle Wallhack
    GB/MLG Pack
    PC Pack
    XP Infection
    Toggle Lazer

    VIP
    Ac-130 GunShip
    Reaper
    Care Package
    Flyable Jet
    Full Aimbot
    Chopper Gunner
    God Mode
    Mystery Box
    Forge Mode
    Driveable Vehicle
    Diving Bomber
    Predator Missile
    Bullet: Jets, Box's, Barrels

    Sky Base
    Rain mig29
    Explosive Bullets
    Spawn A Bot
    Flyable Chopper
    Merry Go Round
    Artillery Cannon
    Strafe Run
    Bombing Squadron
    Sentry Gun
    Disco Fog
    Zombie Rise Fog
    Rpg Shotgun
    Pet Chopper
    Atomic Bomb
    Jump Height
    Gravity
    Knockback
    Walk Speed
    Sprint Speed
    Time Scale
    Pause/Resume Timer
    Disable Tubes
    Unlimited Ammo
    Kick All Players

    clantag
    FUCK
    SLAG
    PUSY
    SEXY
    DG x
    SEX
    FAG
    JTAG
    {@@}
    DICK
    CLIT
    SHIT
    ****
    IW
    TITS
    KKK
    TIT
    v@mp
    {@@}


    Bugs:
    Spawn chopper doesn't work (I'm working on fixing it)
    -Game modes will be added in a later version.

    -Any more bugs please post them on this thread so I can fix them.

    This patch if for 1.11 only meaning you can't use it on 1.14 or load it from a usb. You also must have a jailbroken ps3 to use this unless you get a backup.

    Download link:
    Spoiler:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:

    • IELIITEMODZX
    • 1337HaXaLoT
    • Novemberdobby
    • Quicksilver
    • BraX
    • Kbrizzle
    • Mikeeyy
    • Silent Cobra
    • xFusionzModz
    • Forflah123
    • WestToasted
    • iRecordPornHD


    Feel free to edit this as you wish the only thing I request you not to do is remove the credits or add this to another patch and release it.

    Kris, where do I start? I don't know, but I do know this, your talent in GSC scripting is amazing, good job, I'm glad to see you release this. You are very talented, and you are one of my best Skype pals :p - Love ya
    -Corey
  9. The Following User Thanked Black Panther For This Useful Post:


  10. 03-04-2013, 07:43 AM
    758
    Posts
    10,390
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xxKILLALLMW2xx View Post
    yep im making another. I have 18 new ai zombies map edits done and testing and fixing bugs/glitches on them Smile im also adding more options to you project reloaded (the newer stuff coming out) hoping for release tomorrow or monday.


    Sweet can't wait for release Smile


    Originally Posted by CurreySauxe View Post
    Kris, where do I start? I don't know, but I do know this, your talent in GSC scripting is amazing, good job, I'm glad to see you release this. You are very talented, and you are one of my best Skype pals :p - Love ya
    -Corey


    Thanks Corey Smile
  11. 03-05-2013, 05:49 PM
    ByteSource's Avatar
    ByteSource
    League Champion
    ByteSource's Avatar
    ByteSource
    League Champion
    1,658
    Posts
    17,157
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    [img] https://i47.tinypic.com/2dhz6ll.png[/img]


    I have always been a fan of IELIITEMODZ work for the modding scene and have always admired this patch, I thought it would be a cool idea to convert it to mw2 along with some of the amazing mods he made in this patch. I have had fun working on this and have learned a lot in doing so.

    Video:



    This video is very outdated but it shows the progress made :P



    Options
    Spoiler:

    Menus:
    WideScreen Mode
    Modifications
    Pick ClanTag
    Pick Prestige
    Pick Rank
    Stats Menu
    Unlock Everything
    Infection Menu
    Customize Menu
    Vip Menu
    Admin Menu
    Player Menu
    End Game
    Credits


    Class Names
    Teleport
    Kamikaze Bomber
    Left Map
    Right Map
    Normal Map
    Disco Sun
    No-Clip
    Ufo Mode
    Flashing Score
    All perks
    No-recoil
    Wasted Mode
    Variable Zoom

    stats
    kills
    wins
    Kill Streak
    Score
    Win Streak
    Hits
    Misses
    Losses
    Headshots
    Deaths
    Assist
    Days Played

    Pre-Set Stats
    Negative
    Reset
    Average
    Pro
    Insane

    infections
    Chrome Vision
    Cartoon Vision
    Trippin Vision
    Promod Vision
    Snow Vision
    Blue Vision
    Purple Vision
    Normal Vision
    Cheater Infections
    Toogle Wallhack
    GB/MLG Pack
    PC Pack
    XP Infection
    Toggle Lazer

    VIP
    Ac-130 GunShip
    Reaper
    Care Package
    Flyable Jet
    Full Aimbot
    Chopper Gunner
    God Mode
    Mystery Box
    Forge Mode
    Driveable Vehicle
    Diving Bomber
    Predator Missile
    Bullet: Jets, Box's, Barrels

    Sky Base
    Rain mig29
    Explosive Bullets
    Spawn A Bot
    Flyable Chopper
    Merry Go Round
    Artillery Cannon
    Strafe Run
    Bombing Squadron
    Sentry Gun
    Disco Fog
    Zombie Rise Fog
    Rpg Shotgun
    Pet Chopper
    Atomic Bomb
    Jump Height
    Gravity
    Knockback
    Walk Speed
    Sprint Speed
    Time Scale
    Pause/Resume Timer
    Disable Tubes
    Unlimited Ammo
    Kick All Players

    clantag
    FUCK
    SLAG
    PUSY
    SEXY
    DG x
    SEX
    FAG
    JTAG
    {@@}
    DICK
    CLIT
    SHIT
    ****
    IW
    TITS
    KKK
    TIT
    v@mp
    {@@}


    Bugs:
    Spawn chopper doesn't work (I'm working on fixing it)
    -Game modes will be added in a later version.

    -Any more bugs please post them on this thread so I can fix them.

    This patch if for 1.11 only meaning you can't use it on 1.14 or load it from a usb. You also must have a jailbroken ps3 to use this unless you get a backup.

    Download link:
    Spoiler:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:

    • IELIITEMODZX
    • 1337HaXaLoT
    • Novemberdobby
    • Quicksilver
    • BraX
    • Kbrizzle
    • Mikeeyy
    • Silent Cobra
    • xFusionzModz
    • Forflah123
    • WestToasted
    • iRecordPornHD


    Feel free to edit this as you wish the only thing I request you not to do is remove the credits or add this to another patch and release it.

    i like this nothing better than oldschool nice wrok things are in this patch that havent been made hu?
    or did u just change the name?
  12. 04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
    sleggeri's Avatar
    sleggeri
    Do a barrel roll!
    sleggeri's Avatar
    sleggeri
    Do a barrel roll!
    117
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    post download link for pc please.
  13. 04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
    backstop12's Avatar
    backstop12
    Do a barrel roll!
    backstop12's Avatar
    backstop12
    Do a barrel roll!
    145
    Posts
    1,412
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice Kris Happy