THREAD: MW3 Main Menu Style Menu Base Release.
  1. 03-12-2018, 05:36 PM
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    1,516
    Posts
    17,792
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    MW3 Main Menu Style Menu Base


    Hello so first of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Agreedbog and Sygnus for giving me early access to infinity loader, if you don't know what infinity loader is I will briefly explain; Basically infinity loader is an application that allows you to use GSC on games such as MW3, Ghost etc. it is still under development but it will be released within this month I do believe!

    I am releasing this base so people can learn from it or just to get a better understanding on how MW3 GSC works, I hope you enjoy the base! Hopefully someone will put it to good use when infinity loader gets released because I would love to see a full menu made from it, additions, feedback and criticism is welcomed.

    P.S. The kids who groan my threads follow me around so they can groan my stuff, its sad asf but hey-ho! someone has to be.


    Features:

    • Infinite Scrolling
    • Scrolling Rememberence
    • Verification Access
    • Description Text, Title & Shader Box
    • Smart Menu Structure
    • User Friendly


    Screenshot:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Video:


    Download:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Extinct ~ Base Creator
    Agreedbog & SyGnUs ~ Infinity Loader Creator
  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patrick For This Useful Post:

    , , , ,

  3. The Following 3 Users Groaned At Patrick For This Awful Post:

    , ,

  4. 03-15-2018, 06:23 PM
    Calculus's Avatar
    Calculus
    [MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
    Calculus's Avatar
    Calculus
    [MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
    1,576
    Posts
    45,135
    Reputation
    Jan 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    MW3 Main Menu Style Menu Base


    Hello so first of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Agreedbog and Sygnus for giving me early access to infinity loader, if you don't know what infinity loader is I will briefly explain; Basically infinity loader is an application that allows you to use GSC on games such as MW3, Ghost etc. it is still under development but it will be released within this month I do believe!

    I am releasing this base so people can learn from it or just to get a better understanding on how MW3 GSC works, I hope you enjoy the base! Hopefully someone will put it to good use when infinity loader gets released because I would love to see a full menu made from it, additions, feedback and criticism is welcomed.

    P.S. The kids who groan my threads follow me around so they can groan my stuff, its sad asf but hey-ho! someone has to be.


    Features:

    • Infinite Scrolling
    • Scrolling Rememberence
    • Verification Access
    • Description Text, Title & Shader Box
    • Smart Menu Structure
    • User Friendly


    Screenshot:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Video:


    Download:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Extinct ~ Base Creator
    Agreedbog & SyGnUs ~ Infinity Loader Creator


    Liking the base. It's nice seeing some activity in these older CoD games.
  5. The Following User Thanked Calculus For This Useful Post:


  6. 03-24-2018, 02:37 AM
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    1,516
    Posts
    17,792
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
    Liking the base. It's nice seeing some activity in these older CoD games.


    Thank you, hopefully more people will create some good stuff for this game when infinity loader is released.
  7. The Following User Thanked Patrick For This Useful Post:


  8. 04-21-2018, 01:44 AM
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    464
    Posts
    9,311
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    MW3 Main Menu Style Menu Base


    Hello so first of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Agreedbog and Sygnus for giving me early access to infinity loader, if you don't know what infinity loader is I will briefly explain; Basically infinity loader is an application that allows you to use GSC on games such as MW3, Ghost etc. it is still under development but it will be released within this month I do believe!

    I am releasing this base so people can learn from it or just to get a better understanding on how MW3 GSC works, I hope you enjoy the base! Hopefully someone will put it to good use when infinity loader gets released because I would love to see a full menu made from it, additions, feedback and criticism is welcomed.

    P.S. The kids who groan my threads follow me around so they can groan my stuff, its sad asf but hey-ho! someone has to be.


    Features:

    • Infinite Scrolling
    • Scrolling Rememberence
    • Verification Access
    • Description Text, Title & Shader Box
    • Smart Menu Structure
    • User Friendly


    Screenshot:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Video:


    Download:

    You must login or register to view this content.

    Credits:
    Extinct ~ Base Creator
    Agreedbog & SyGnUs ~ Infinity Loader Creator


    there a way to get this to work with Phantoms gsc way
  9. 04-21-2018, 09:31 AM
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    Patrick's Avatar
    Patrick
    League Champion
    1,516
    Posts
    17,792
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by illusional View Post
    there a way to get this to work with Phantoms gsc way


    Yeah you will just need to define the namespace and remove the includes since I don't think enstone has support for them, you will also need to remove my clear huds function since he wont have variable ids either.