THREAD: CShark [BETA]
  1. 08-05-2015, 02:16 PM
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    1,139
    Posts
    61,289
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NGU, This will be my first release as a gaming squad member... be happy for me Sal
    Ok... now we got that out the way lets continue with the release.

    Basically over the last month or so I've been working on a way to call/get/set Game Script functions, fields, notifies etc and well after hours of testing, researching, reversing and having the right state of mind and encouragement from my fellow friends I have now managed to achieve a lot more then I thought I would.

    Seeing as I'm not really sure what else to say here, I guess I'll leave the github links to the source code so you can start using it right away.
    Now I'm yet to write up a documentation on how to use everything correctly so when I do that I'll be sure to throw it on this thread someone and let everyone know also do remember this is in BETA so if you have any questions, enquiries or issues feel free to report it on github (I think you can do that), or just post on the thread and I'll try my best to sort it out.

    Links
    - You must login or register to view this content.
    - You must login or register to view this content.

    Documentation
    - W.I.P, For Now I'll Add List of Functions Below.

    Function List

    Main Calls
    Main::Call<returnType>((functionName, params...)
    Main::String::Call<returnType>((functionName, string, params..)
    Main::Array:Call<returnType>(functionName, string, params...)


    Object Types (classnum)
    CT_ENTITY
    CT_HUDELEM
    CT_PATHNODE


    Object Calls (Entities, Huds, Pathnodes, etc)
    Object::Call<returnType>(functionName, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Object::String::Call<returnType>(functionName, string, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Object::Array::Call<returnType>(functionName, entityNum, classnum, params...)


    Field Calls
    Fields::getField<returnType>(fieldName, entityNum, classnum)
    Fields::setField<returnType>(fieldName, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Fields::String::getField<returnType>(fieldName, string, entityNum, classnum)


    Notify Calls
    Notify(notifyString, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    OnNotify(notifyString, entityNum, paramcount)


    Function Table
    Spoiler:

    //Method_Function
    createprintchannel = 0x1,
    setprintchannel = 0x2,
    print = 0x3,
    println = 0x4,
    print3d = 0x5,
    line = 0x6,
    precacheturret = 0x7,
    getweaponarray = 0x8,
    spawnturret = 0x9,
    canspawnturret = 0xA,
    assert = 0xB,
    assertex = 0xC,
    assertmsg = 0xD,
    isdefined = 0xE,
    isstring = 0xF,
    setdvar = 0x10,
    setdynamicdvar = 0x11,
    setdvarifuninitialized = 0x12,
    setdevdvar = 0x13,
    setdevdvarifuninitialized = 0x14,
    getdvar = 0x15,
    getdvarint = 0x16,
    getdvarfloat = 0x17,
    getdvarvector = 0x18,
    gettime = 0x19,
    getentbynum = 0x1A,
    getweaponmodel = 0x1B,
    getweaponhidetags = 0x1C,
    getanimlength = 0x1D,
    animhasnotetrack = 0x1E,
    getnotetracktimes = 0x1F,
    spawn = 0x20,
    _spawn = 0x21,
    spawnloopsound = 0x22,
    bullettrace = 0x23,
    bullettracepassed = 0x24,
    sighttracepassed = 0x25,
    physicstrace = 0x26,
    playerphysicstrace = 0x27,
    getgroundposition = 0x28,
    getmovedelta = 0x29,
    getangledelta = 0x2A,
    getnorthyaw = 0x2B,
    setnorthyaw = 0x2C,
    setslowmotion = 0x2D,
    randomint = 0x2E,
    randomfloat = 0x2F,
    randomintrange = 0x30,
    randomfloatrange = 0x31,
    sin = 0x32,
    cos = 0x33,
    tan = 0x34,
    asin = 0x35,
    acos = 0x36,
    atan = 0x37,
    gsc_int = 0x38,
    gsc_float = 0x39,
    gsc_abs = 0x3A,
    min = 0x3B,
    max = 0x3C,
    floor = 0x3D,
    ceil = 0x3E,
    exp = 0x3F,
    log = 0x40,
    sqrt = 0x41,
    squared = 0x42,
    clamp = 0x43,
    angleclamp = 0x44,
    angleclamp180 = 0x45,
    vectorfromlinetopoint = 0x46,
    pointonsegmentnearesttopoint = 0x47,
    distance = 0x48,
    distance2d = 0x49,
    distancesquared = 0x4A,
    length = 0x4B,
    lengthsqured = 0x4C,
    closer = 0x4D,
    vectordot = 0x4E,
    vectornormalize = 0x4F,
    vectortoangles = 0x50,
    vectortoyaw = 0x51,
    vectorlerp = 0x52,
    anglestoup = 0x53,
    anglestoright = 0x54,
    anglestoforward = 0x55,
    combineangles = 0x56,
    transformmove = 0x57,
    issubstr = 0x58,
    isendstr = 0x59,
    getsubstr = 0x5A,
    tolower = 0x5B,
    gsc_strtok = 0x5C,
    stricmp = 0x5D,
    ambientplay = 0x5E,
    ambientstop = 0x5F,
    precachemodel = 0x60,
    precacheshellshock = 0x61,
    precacheitem = 0x62,
    precacheshader = 0x63,
    precachestring = 0x64,
    precachemenu = 0x65,
    precacherumble = 0x66,
    precachelocationselector = 0x67,
    precacheleaderboards = 0x68,
    precacheheadicon = 0xE9,
    unknown1 = 0x1C5,
    unknown2 = 0x1C6,
    loadfx = 0x69,
    playfx = 0x6A,
    playfxontag = 0x6B,
    stopfxontag = 0x6C,
    playloopedfx = 0x6D,
    spawnfx = 0x6E,
    triggerfx = 0x6F,
    playfxontagforclients = 0x70,
    physicsexplosionsphere = 0x71,
    physicsexplosioncylinder = 0x72,
    physicsjolt = 0x73,
    physicsjitter = 0x74,
    setexpfog = 0x75,
    isexplosivedamagemod = 0x76,
    radiusdamage = 0x77,
    setplayerignoreradiusdamage = 0x78,
    glassradiusdamage = 0x79,
    earthquake = 0x7A,
    getnumparts = 0x7B,
    getpartname = 0x7C,
    weaponfiretime = 0x7D,
    weaponclipsize = 0x7E,
    weaponisauto = 0x7F,
    weaponissemiauto = 0x80,
    weaponisboltaction = 0x81,
    weaponinheritsperks = 0x82,
    weaponburstcount = 0x83,
    weapontype = 0x84,
    weaponclass = 0x85,
    weaponinventorytype = 0x86,
    weaponstartammo = 0x87,
    weaponmaxammo = 0x88,
    weaponaltweaponname = 0x89,
    isweaponcliponly = 0x8A,
    isweapondetonationtimed = 0x8B,
    weaponhasthermalscope = 0x8C,
    getvehiclenode = 0x8D,
    getvehiclenodearray = 0x8E,
    getallvehiclenodes = 0x8F,
    getnumvehicles = 0x90,
    precachevehicle = 0x91,
    spawnvehicle = 0x92,
    vehicle_getarray = 0x93,
    vehicle_getspawnerarray = 0x94,
    playrumbleonposition = 0x95,
    playrumblelooponposition = 0x96,
    stopallrumbles = 0x97,
    soundexists = 0x98,
    openfile = 0x99,
    closefile = 0x9A,
    fprintln = 0x9B,
    fprintfields = 0x9C,
    freadln = 0x9D,
    fgetarg = 0x9E,
    setminimap = 0x9F,
    setthermalbodymaterial = 0xA0,
    getarraykeys = 0xA1,
    getfirstarraykey = 0xA2,
    getnextarraykey = 0xA3,
    sortbydistance = 0xA4,
    tablelookup = 0xA5,
    tablelookupbyrow = 0xA6,
    tablelookupistring = 0xA7,
    tablelookupistringbyrow = 0xA8,
    tablelookuprownum = 0xA9,
    getmissileowner = 0xAA,
    magicbullet = 0xAB,
    getweaponflashtagname = 0xAC,
    averagepoint = 0xAD,
    averagenormal = 0xAE,
    getglass = 0xAF,
    getglassarray = 0xB0,
    getglassorigin = 0xB1,
    isglassdestroyed = 0xB2,
    destroyglass = 0xB3,
    deleteglass = 0xB4,
    getentchannelscount = 0xB5,
    getentchannelname = 0xB6,
    objective_add = 0xB7,
    objective_delete = 0xB8,
    objective_state = 0xB9,
    objective_icon = 0xBA,
    objective_position = 0xBB,
    objective_current = 0xBC,
    objective_onentity = 0xBD,
    objective_team = 0xBE,
    objective_player = 0xBF,
    objective_playerteam = 0xC0,
    objective_playerenemyteam = 0xC1,
    iprintln = 0xC2,
    iprintlnbold = 0xC3,
    logstring_0 = 0xC4,
    getent = 0xC5,
    getentarray = 0xC6,
    spawnplane = 0xC7,
    spawnstruct = 0xC8,
    spawnhelicopter = 0xC9,
    isalive = 0xCA,
    isspawner = 0xCB,
    missile_createattractorent = 0xCC,
    missile_createattractororigin = 0xCD,
    missile_createrepulsorent = 0xCE,
    missile_createrepulsororigin = 0xCF,
    missile_deleteattractor = 0xD0,
    playsoundatpos = 0xD1,
    precachesound = 0x1C7,
    newhudelem = 0xD2,
    newclienthudelem = 0xD3,
    newteamhudelem = 0xD4,
    resettimeout = 0xD5,
    precachefxteamthermal = 0xD6,
    isplayer = 0xD7,
    isplayernumber = 0xD8,
    setsunlight = 0x191,
    resetsunlight = 0x192,
    setwinningplayer = 0xD9,
    setwinningteam = 0xDA,
    announcement = 0xDB,
    clientannouncement = 0xDC,
    getteamscore = 0xDD,
    setteamscore = 0xDE,
    setclientnamemode = 0xDF,
    updateclientnames = 0xE0,
    getteamplayersalive = 0xE1,
    logprint = 0xE2,
    worldentnumber = 0xE3,
    obituary = 0xE4,
    positionwouldtelefrag = 0xE5,
    canspawn = 0xE6,
    getstarttime = 0xE7,
    precachestatusicon = 0xE8,
    precacheminimapicon = 0xEA,
    precachempanim = 0xEB,
    map_restart = 0xEC,
    exitlevel = 0xED,
    addtestclient = 0xEE,
    makedvarserverinfo = 0xEF,
    setarchive = 0xF0,
    allclientsprint = 0xF1,
    clientprint = 0xF2,
    mapexists = 0xF3,
    isvalidgametype = 0xF4,
    matchend = 0xF5,
    setplayerteamrank = 0xF6,
    endparty = 0xF7,
    setteamradar = 0xF8,
    getteamradar = 0xF9,
    setteamradarstrength = 0xFA,
    getteamradarstrength = 0xFB,
    getuavstrengthmin = 0xFC,
    getuavstrengthmax = 0xFD,
    getuavstrengthlevelneutral = 0xFE,
    getuavstrengthlevelshowenemyfastsweep = 0xFF,
    getuavstrengthlevelshowenemydirectional = 0x100,
    blockteamradar = 0x101,
    unblockteamradar = 0x102,
    isteamradarblocked = 0x103,
    getassignedteam = 0x104,
    setmatchdata = 0x105,
    getmatchdata = 0x106,
    sendmatchdata = 0x107,
    clearmatchdata = 0x108,
    setmatchdatadef = 0x109,
    setmatchclientip = 0x10A,
    setmatchdataid = 0x10B,
    setclientmatchdata = 0x10C,
    getclientmatchdata = 0x10D,
    setclientmatchdatadef = 0x10E,
    sendclientmatchdata = 0x10F,
    getbuildversion = 0x110,
    getbuildnumber = 0x111,
    getsystemtime = 0x112,
    getmatchrulesdata = 0x113,
    isusingmatchrulesdata = 0x114,
    kick = 0x115,
    issplitscreen = 0x116,
    setmapcenter = 0x117,
    setgameendtime = 0x118,
    visionsetnaked = 0x119,
    visionsetnight = 0x11A,
    visionsetmissilecam = 0x11B,
    visionsetthermal = 0x11C,
    visionsetpain = 0x11D,
    endlobby = 0x11E,
    setac130ambience = 0x11F,
    getmapcustom = 0x120,
    updateskill = 0x121,
    spawnsighttrace = 0x122,
    incrementcounter = 0x123,
    getcountertotal = 0x124,


    //Method_Common
    attach = 0x8000,
    attachshieldmodel = 0x8001,
    detach = 0x8002,
    detachshieldmodel = 0x8003,
    moveshieldmodel = 0x8004,
    detachall = 0x8005,
    getattachsize = 0x8006,
    getattachmodelname = 0x8007,
    getattachtagname = 0x8008,
    getattachignorecollision = 0x8009,
    hidepart = 0x800A,
    hidepart_allinstances = 0x800B,
    hideallparts = 0x800C,
    showpart = 0x800D,
    showallparts = 0x800E,
    linkto = 0x800F,
    linktoblendtotag = 0x8010,
    unlink = 0x8011,
    islinked = 0x8012,
    enablelinkto = 0x8013,
    playerlinkto = 0x8014,
    playerlinktodelta = 0x8015,
    playerlinkweaponviewtodelta = 0x8016,
    playerlinktoabsolute = 0x8017,
    playerlinktoblend = 0x8018,
    playerlinkedoffsetenable = 0x8019,
    playerlinkedoffsetdisable = 0x801A,
    playerlinkedsetviewznear = 0x801B,
    playerlinkedsetusebaseangleforviewclamp = 0x801C,
    lerpviewangleclamp = 0x801D,
    setviewangleresistance = 0x801E,
    geteye = 0x801F,
    istouching = 0x8020,
    stoploopsound = 0x8021,
    stopsounds = 0x8022,
    playrumbleonentity = 0x8023,
    playrumblelooponentity = 0x8024,
    stoprumble = 0x8025,
    gsc_delete = 0x8026,
    setmodel = 0x8027,
    laseron = 0x8028,
    laseroff = 0x8029,
    laseraltviewon = 0x802A,
    laseraltviewoff = 0x802B,
    thermalvisionon = 0x802C,
    thermalvisionoff = 0x802D,
    thermaldrawenable = 0x82EF,
    thermaldrawdisable = 0x82F0,
    thermalvisionfofoverlayon = 0x802E,
    thermalvisionfofoverlayoff = 0x802F,
    autospotoverlayon = 0x8030,
    autospotoverlayoff = 0x8031,
    setcontents = 0x8032,
    makeusable = 0x8033,
    makeunusable = 0x8034,
    setcursorhint = 0x8035,
    sethintstring = 0x8036,
    forceusehinton = 0x8037,
    forceusehintoff = 0x8038,
    makesoft = 0x8039,
    makehard = 0x803A,
    willneverchange = 0x803B,
    startfiring = 0x803C,
    stopfiring = 0x803D,
    isfiringturret = 0x803E,
    startbarrelspin = 0x803F,
    stopbarrelspin = 0x8040,
    getbarrelspinrate = 0x8041,
    remotecontrolturret = 0x8042,
    remotecontrolturretoff = 0x8043,
    shootturret = 0x8044,
    getturretowner = 0x8045,
    setsentryowner = 0x8046,
    setsentrycarrier = 0x8047,
    setturretminimapvisible = 0x8048,
    settargetentity = 0x8049,
    snaptotargetentity = 0x804A,
    cleartargetentity = 0x804B,
    getturrettarget = 0x804C,
    setplayerspread = 0x804D,
    setaispread = 0x804E,
    setsuppressiontime = 0x804F,
    setconvergencetime = 0x8050,
    setconvergenceheightpercent = 0x8051,
    setturretteam = 0x8052,
    maketurretsolid = 0x8053,
    maketurretoperable = 0x8054,
    maketurretinoperable = 0x8055,
    setturretaccuracy = 0x8056,
    setrightarc = 0x8057,
    setleftarc = 0x8058,
    settoparc = 0x8059,
    setbottomarc = 0x805A,
    setautorotationdelay = 0x805B,
    setdefaultdroppitch = 0x805C,
    restoredefaultdroppitch = 0x805D,
    turretfiredisable = 0x805E,
    turretfireenable = 0x805F,
    setturretmodechangewait = 0x8060,
    usetriggerrequirelookat = 0x8061,
    getstance = 0x8062,
    setstance = 0x8063,
    itemweaponsetammo = 0x8064,
    getammocount = 0x8065,
    gettagorigin = 0x8066,
    gettagangles = 0x8067,
    shellshock = 0x8068,
    stunplayer = 0x8069,
    stopshellshock = 0x806A,
    fadeoutshellshock = 0x806B,
    setdepthoffield = 0x806C,
    setviewmodeldepthoffield = 0x806D,
    setmotionblurmovescale = 0x806E,
    setmotionblurturnscale = 0x806F,
    setmotionblurzoomscale = 0x8070,
    viewkick = 0x8071,
    localtoworldcoords = 0x8072,
    getentitynumber = 0x8073,
    getentityvelocity = 0x8074,
    enablegrenadetouchdamage = 0x8075,
    disablegrenadetouchdamage = 0x8076,
    enableaimassist = 0x8077,
    disableaimassist = 0x8078,
    playerradiusdamage = 0x8079,
    detonate = 0x807A,
    damageconetrace = 0x807B,
    sightconetrace = 0x807C,
    missile_settargetent = 0x807D,
    missile_settargetpos = 0x807E,
    missile_cleartarget = 0x807F,
    missile_setflightmodedirect = 0x8080,
    missile_setflightmodetop = 0x8081,
    getlightintensity = 0x8082,
    setlightintensity = 0x8083,
    isragdoll = 0x8084,
    setmovespeedscale = 0x8085,
    cameralinkto = 0x8086,
    cameraunlink = 0x8087,
    controlslinkto = 0x8088,
    controlsunlink = 0x8089,
    makevehiclesolidcapsule = 0x808A,
    makevehiclesolidsphere = 0x808B,
    remotecontrolvehicle = 0x808D,
    remotecontrolvehicleoff = 0x808E,
    isfiringvehicleturret = 0x808F,
    drivevehicleandcontrolturret = 0x8090,
    drivevehicleandcontrolturretoff = 0x8091,
    getplayersetting = 0x8092,
    getlocalplayerprofiledata = 0x8093,
    setlocalplayerprofiledata = 0x8094,
    remotecamerasoundscapeon = 0x8095,
    remotecamerasoundscapeoff = 0x8096,
    radarjamon = 0x8097,
    radarjamoff = 0x8098,
    setmotiontrackervisible = 0x8099,
    getmotiontrackervisible = 0x809A,
    worldpointinreticle_circle = 0x809B,
    getpointinbounds = 0x809C,
    transfermarkstonewscriptmodel = 0x809D,
    setwatersheeting = 0x809E,
    setweaponhudiconoverride = 0x809F,
    getweaponhudiconoverride = 0x80A0,
    setempjammed = 0x80A1,
    playersetexpfog = 0x80A2,
    isitemunlocked = 0x80A3,
    getplayerdata = 0x80A4,
    setplayerdata = 0x80A5,
    trackerupdate = 0x80A6,
    getorigin = 0x82A0,
    useby = 0x82A4,
    playsound = 0x82A5,
    playsoundasmaster = 0x82AF,
    playsoundtoteam = 0x82F3,
    playsoundtoplayer = 0x82F4,
    playloopsound = 0x82B0,
    getnormalhealth = 0x82B5,
    setnormalhealth = 0x82B6,
    show = 0x82B9,
    hide = 0x82BA,
    playerhide = 0x82F5,
    showtoplayer = 0x82F6,
    enableplayeruse = 0x82F7,
    disableplayeruse = 0x82F8,
    setscriptmoverinkillcam = 0x830A,
    makescrambler = 0x82F9,
    makeportableradar = 0x82FA,
    maketrophysystem = 0x82FB,
    setmode = 0x82CA,
    getmode = 0x82CB,
    placespawnpoint = 0x82FC,
    setteamfortrigger = 0x82FD,
    clientclaimtrigger = 0x82FE,
    clientreleasetrigger = 0x82FF,
    releaseclaimedtrigger = 0x8300,
    isusingonlinedataoffline = 0x8301,
    getrestedtime = 0x8302,
    sendleaderboards = 0x8303,
    logstring = 0x82EC,
    isonladder = 0x8304,
    startragdoll = 0x82EA,
    getcorpseanim = 0x8305,
    playerforcedeathanim = 0x8306,
    startac130 = 0x8307,
    stopac130 = 0x8308,


    //Method_Player
    pingplayer = 0x80A7,
    buttonpressed = 0x80A8,
    sayall = 0x80A9,
    sayteam = 0x80AA,
    showscoreboard = 0x80AB,
    setspawnweapon = 0x80AC,
    dropitem = 0x80AD,
    dropscavengerbag = 0x80AE,
    finishplayerdamage = 0x80AF,
    suicide = 0x80B0,
    closeingamemenu = 0x80B1,
    player_iprintln = 0x80B2,
    player_iprintlnbold = 0x80B3,
    player_spawn = 0x80B4,
    setentertime = 0x80B5,
    cloneplayer = 0x80B6,
    istalking = 0x80B7,
    allowspectateteam = 0x80B8,
    getguid = 0x80B9,
    getxuid = 0x80BA,
    ishost = 0x80BB,
    getspectatingplayer = 0x80BC,
    predictstreampos = 0x80BD,
    updatescores = 0x80BE,
    updatedmscores = 0x80BF,
    setrank = 0x80C0,
    setcardtitle = 0x80C1,
    setcardicon = 0x80C2,
    setcardnameplate = 0x80C3,
    setcarddisplayslot = 0x80C4,
    kc_regweaponforfxremoval = 0x80C5,
    laststandrevive = 0x80C6,
    setspectatedefaults = 0x80C7,
    getthirdpersoncrosshairoffset = 0x80C8,
    disableweaponpickup = 0x80C9,
    enableweaponpickup = 0x80CA,
    isplayerstreaming = 0x80CB,
    issplitscreenplayer = 0x80CC,


    //Method_PlayerCommon
    issplitscreenplayerprimary = 0x80CD,
    getviewmodel = 0x80CE,
    fragbuttonpressed = 0x80CF,
    secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed = 0x80D0,
    getcurrentweaponclipammo = 0x80D1,
    setvelocity = 0x80D2,
    getplayerviewheight = 0x8309,
    getnormalizedmovement = 0x80D3,
    getnormalizedcameramovement = 0x80D4,
    giveweapon = 0x80D5,
    takeweapon = 0x80D6,
    takeallweapons = 0x80D7,
    getcurrentweapon = 0x80D8,
    getcurrentprimaryweapon = 0x80D9,
    getcurrentoffhand = 0x80DA,
    hasweapon = 0x80DB,
    switchtoweapon = 0x80DC,
    switchtoweaponimmediate = 0x80DD,
    switchtooffhand = 0x80DE,
    givestartammo = 0x80DF,
    givemaxammo = 0x80E0,
    getfractionstartammo = 0x80E1,
    getfractionmaxammo = 0x80E2,
    isdualwielding = 0x80E3,
    isreloading = 0x80E4,
    isswitchingweapon = 0x80E5,
    setorigin = 0x80E6,
    getvelocity = 0x80E7,
    setplayerangles = 0x80E8,
    getplayerangles = 0x80E9,
    usebuttonpressed = 0x80EA,
    attackbuttonpressed = 0x80EB,
    adsbuttonpressed = 0x80EC,
    meleebuttonpressed = 0x80ED,
    playerads = 0x80EE,
    isonground = 0x80EF,
    isusingturret = 0x80F0,
    setviewmodel = 0x80F1,
    setoffhandprimaryclass = 0x80F2,
    getoffhandprimaryclass = 0x80F3,
    setoffhandsecondaryclass = 0x80F4,
    getoffhandsecondaryclass = 0x80F5,
    beginlocationselection = 0x80F6,
    endlocationselection = 0x80F7,
    disableweapons = 0x80F8,
    enableweapons = 0x80F9,
    disableoffhandweapons = 0x80FA,
    enableoffhandweapons = 0x80FB,
    disableweaponswitch = 0x80FC,
    enableweaponswitch = 0x80FD,
    openpopupmenu = 0x80FE,
    openpopupmenunomouse = 0x80FF,
    closepopupmenu = 0x8100,
    openmenu = 0x8101,
    closemenu = 0x8102,
    freezecontrols = 0x8104,
    disableusability = 0x8105,
    enableusability = 0x8106,
    setwhizbyspreads = 0x8107,
    setwhizbyradii = 0x8108,
    setreverb = 0x8109,
    deactivatereverb = 0x810A,
    setvolmod = 0x810B,
    setchannelvolume = 0x810C,
    setchannelvolumes = 0x810D,
    deactivatechannelvolumes = 0x810E,
    playlocalsound = 0x810F,
    stoplocalsound = 0x8110,
    setweaponammoclip = 0x8111,
    setweaponammostock = 0x8112,
    getweaponammoclip = 0x8113,
    getweaponammostock = 0x8114,
    anyammoforweaponmodes = 0x8115,
    setclientdvar = 0x8116,
    setclientdvars = 0x8117,
    allowads = 0x8118,
    allowjump = 0x8119,
    allowsprint = 0x811A,
    setspreadoverride = 0x811B,
    resetspreadoverride = 0x811C,
    setaimspreadmovementscale = 0x811D,
    setactionslot = 0x811E,
    setviewkickscale = 0x811F,
    getviewkickscale = 0x8120,
    getweaponslistall = 0x8121,
    getweaponslistprimaries = 0x8122,
    getweaponslistoffhands = 0x8123,
    getweaponslistitems = 0x8124,
    getweaponslistexclusives = 0x8125,
    getweaponslist = 0x8126,
    canplayerplacesentry = 0x8127,
    canplayerplacetank = 0x8128,
    visionsetnakedforplayer = 0x8129,
    visionsetnightforplayer = 0x812A,
    visionsetmissilecamforplayer = 0x812B,
    visionsetthermalforplayer = 0x812C,
    visionsetpainforplayer = 0x812D,
    setblurforplayer = 0x812E,
    getplayerweaponmodel = 0x812F,
    getplayerknifemodel = 0x8130,
    updateplayermodelwithweapons = 0x8131,
    notifyonplayercommand = 0x8132,
    canmantle = 0x8133,
    forcemantle = 0x8134,
    ismantling = 0x8135,
    player_playfx = 0x8136,
    player_recoilscaleon = 0x8137,
    player_recoilscaleoff = 0x8138,
    weaponlockstart = 0x8139,
    weaponlockfinalize = 0x813A,
    weaponlockfree = 0x813B,
    weaponlocktargettooclose = 0x813C,
    weaponlocknoclearance = 0x813D,
    visionsyncwithplayer = 0x813E,
    showhudsplash = 0x813F,
    setperk = 0x8140,
    hasperk = 0x8141,
    clearperks = 0x8142,
    unsetperk = 0x8143,
    noclip = 0x8144,
    ufo = 0x8145,


    //Method_ScriptEnt
    moveto = 0x8146,
    movex = 0x8147,
    movey = 0x8148,
    movez = 0x8149,
    movegravity = 0x814A,
    moveslide = 0x814B,
    stopmoveslide = 0x814C,
    rotateto = 0x814D,
    rotatepitch = 0x814E,
    rotateyaw = 0x814F,
    rotateroll = 0x8150,
    addpitch = 0x8151,
    addyaw = 0x8152,
    addroll = 0x8153,
    vibrate = 0x8154,
    rotatevelocity = 0x8155,
    solid = 0x8156,
    notsolid = 0x8157,
    setcandamage = 0x8158,
    setcanradiusdamage = 0x8159,
    physicslaunchclient = 0x815A,
    physicslaunchserver = 0x815B,
    physicslaunchserveritem = 0x815C,
    clonebrushmodeltoscriptmodel = 0x815D,
    scriptmodelplayanim = 0x815E,
    scriptmodelclearanim = 0x815F,


    //Method_VehicleScript
    vehicle_teleport = 0x8160,
    attachpath = 0x8161,
    getattachpos = 0x8162,
    startpath = 0x8163,
    setswitchnode = 0x8164,
    setwaitspeed = 0x8165,
    vehicle_finishdamage = 0x8166,
    vehicle_setspeed = 0x8167,
    vehicle_setspeedimmediate = 0x8168,
    vehicle_rotateyaw = 0x8169,
    vehicle_getspeed = 0x816A,
    vehicle_getvelocity = 0x816B,
    vehicle_getbodyvelocity = 0x816C,
    vehicle_getsteering = 0x816D,
    vehicle_getthrottle = 0x816E,
    vehicle_turnengineoff = 0x816F,
    vehicle_turnengineon = 0x8170,
    getgoalspeedmph = 0x8171,
    setacceleration = 0x8172,
    setdeceleration = 0x8173,
    resumespeed = 0x8174,
    setyawspeed = 0x8175,
    setyawspeedbyname = 0x8176,
    setmaxpitchroll = 0x8177,
    setairresistance = 0x8178,
    setturningability = 0x8179,
    setjitterparams = 0x817A,
    sethoverparams = 0x817B,
    joltbody = 0x817C,
    freevehicle = 0x817D,
    getwheelsurface = 0x817E,
    getvehicleowner = 0x817F,
    setvehiclelookattext = 0x8180,
    setvehicleteam = 0x8181,
    setneargoalnotifydist = 0x8182,
    setvehgoalpos = 0x8183,
    setgoalyaw = 0x8184,
    cleargoalyaw = 0x8185,
    settargetyaw = 0x8186,
    cleartargetyaw = 0x8187,
    vehicle_helisetai = 0x8188,
    setturrettargetvec = 0x8189,
    setturrettargetent = 0x818A,
    clearturrettarget = 0x818B,
    vehicle_canturrettargetpoint = 0x818C,
    setlookatent = 0x818D,
    clearlookatent = 0x818E,
    setvehweapon = 0x818F,
    fireweapon = 0x8190,
    vehicleturretcontrolon = 0x8191,
    vehicleturretcontroloff = 0x8192,
    isturretready = 0x8193,
    vehicledriveto = 0x8194,
    vehicle_dospawn = 0x8195,
    vehicle_isphysveh = 0x8196,
    vehphys_crash = 0x8197,
    vehphys_launch = 0x8198,
    vehphys_disablecrashing = 0x8199,
    vehphys_enablecrashing = 0x819A,
    vehphys_setspeed = 0x819B,
    vehphys_setconveyorbelt = 0x819C,


    //Method_Helicopter
    Helicopter_freehelicopter = 0x819D,
    Helicopter_setdamagestage = 0x82F2,


    //Method_HudElem
    settext = 0x827D,
    clearalltextafterhudelem = 0x827E,
    setshader = 0x827F,
    settargetent = 0x8280,
    cleartargetent = 0x8281,
    settimer = 0x8282,
    settimerup = 0x8283,
    settimerstatic = 0x8284,
    settenthstimer = 0x8285,
    settenthstimerup = 0x8286,
    settenthstimerstatic = 0x8287,
    setclock = 0x8288,
    setclockup = 0x8289,
    setvalue = 0x828A,
    setwaypoint = 0x828B,
    setwaypointedgestyle_rotatingicon = 0x828C,
    setwaypointedgestyle_secondaryarrow = 0x828D,
    setwaypointiconoffscreenonly = 0x828E,
    fadeovertime = 0x828F,
    scaleovertime = 0x8290,
    moveovertime = 0x8291,
    reset = 0x8292,
    destroy = 0x8293,
    setpulsefx = 0x8294,
    setplayernamestring = 0x8295,
    changefontscaleovertim = 0x8296


    Fields Table
    Spoiler:

    //Client Fields
    name = 0x2D1,
    sessionteam = 0x2D2,
    sessionstate = 0x2D3,
    maxhealth = 0x2D4,
    score = 0x2D5,
    deaths = 0x2D6,
    statusicon = 0x2D7,
    headicon = 0x2D8,
    headiconteam = 0x2D9,
    kills = 0x2DB,
    assists = 0x2DC,
    hasradar = 0x2DD,
    isradarblocked = 0x2DE,
    radarstrength = 0x2DF,
    radarshowenemydirection = 0x2E0,
    radarmode = 0x2E1,
    forcespectatorclient = 0x2E2,
    killcamentity = 0x2E3,
    killcamentitylookat = 0x2E4,
    archivetime = 0x2E5,
    psoffsettime = 0x2E6,
    pers = 0x2E7,


    //Entity Fields
    code_classname = 0x2C3,
    classname = 0x2C4,
    origin = 0x2C5,
    model = 0x2C6,
    spawnflags = 0x2C7,
    target = 0x2C8,
    targetname = 0x2C9,
    count = 0x2CA,
    health = 0x2CB,
    dmg = 0x2CC,
    angles = 0x2CD,
    birthtime = 0x2CE,
    script_linkname = 0x2CF,
    slidevelocity = 0x2D0,


    //Vehicle Script Fields
    veh_speed = 0x2FF,
    veh_pathspeed = 0x300,
    veh_transmission = 0x301,
    veh_pathdir = 0x302,
    veh_pathtype = 0x303,
    veh_topspeed = 0x304,
    veh_brake = 0x305,
    veh_throttle = 0x306,


    //Hudelem Fields
    x = 0x2E8,
    y = 0x2E9,
    z = 0x2EA,
    fontscale = 0x2EB,
    font = 0x2EC,
    alignx = 0x2ED,
    aligny = 0x2EE,
    horzalign = 0x2EF,
    vertalign = 0x2F0,
    color = 0x2F1,
    alpha = 0x2F2,
    label = 0x2F3,
    sort = 0x2F4,
    foreground = 0x2F5,
    lowresbackground = 0x2F6,
    hidewhendead = 0x2F7,
    hidewheninmenu = 0x2F8,
    glowcolor = 0x2FA,
    glowalpha = 0x2FB,
    archived = 0x2FC,
    hidein3rdperson = 0x2FD,
    hudehwenindemo = 0x2FE,


    //Vehcile Node Fields
    veh_targetname = 0x2C9,
    veh_target = 0x2C8,
    veh_script_linkname = 0x2CF,
    script_noteworthy = 0x307,
    veh_origin = 0x2C5,
    veh_angles = 0x2CD,
    speed = 0x308,
    lookahead = 0x309




    I have included some examples within the source code (prx.cpp), now remember you have to keep everything CShark related (Game Script Functions etc) within the VM_NotifyHook calling anything outside of it will result in crashes, errors and it's just a pain in the ass. When I develop a way to do shit like that then I will also be sure to let everyone know!
    Any other information can be found on the links provided (Changelog, Features, Bugs, To Do etc)

    Still Not Sure What I'm Talking About?
    Basically this will let you call any GSC function, get/set fields (player.name, etc), custom notifies, get notify returns, make use of them.
    It's extremely useful if you know what you're doing and can be used to make some f*cking great modifications!

    Introduction Video


    Enjoy NGU Tiphat
    Last edited by Shark ; 09-03-2015 at 07:41 AM.

  2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 04-17-2016, 06:11 PM
    bendev10's Avatar
    bendev10
    Save Point
    bendev10's Avatar
    bendev10
    Save Point
    9
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    Feb 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Sorry for late reply, try this


    int entRet = (int)Main::Call<entNum*>(spawn, "script_model", Object::Call<float*>(gettagorigin, 0, CT_ENTITY, "tag_eye"));
    Object::Call<null>(setmodel, entRet, CT_ENTITY, "com_plasticcase_beige_big");



    No problem Shark it works perfect Happy, thanks for your help.
  4. 04-18-2016, 12:30 PM
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    1,139
    Posts
    61,289
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bendev10 View Post
    No problem Shark it works perfect Happy, thanks for your help.


    No worries mate Happy
  5. 04-25-2016, 03:07 PM
    bendev10's Avatar
    bendev10
    Save Point
    bendev10's Avatar
    bendev10
    Save Point
    9
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    Feb 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    No worries mate Happy


    I posted a function thread based on CShark.
    Check it out here if you want : You must login or register to view this content.
  6. The Following User Thanked bendev10 For This Useful Post:


  7. 06-20-2016, 06:27 AM
    4
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jun 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    so shark you can rank and derank players with this aswell ?
    setplayerstat ?
  8. 06-22-2016, 12:56 PM
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    Shark's Avatar
    Shark
    Retired.
    1,139
    Posts
    61,289
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    so shark you can rank and derank players with this aswell ?
    setplayerstat ?


    yes should be able to :p
  9. 07-31-2016, 07:52 AM
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    1,363
    Posts
    14,362
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Hello NGU, This will be my first release as a gaming squad member... be happy for me Sal
    Ok... now we got that out the way lets continue with the release.

    Basically over the last month or so I've been working on a way to call/get/set Game Script functions, fields, notifies etc and well after hours of testing, researching, reversing and having the right state of mind and encouragement from my fellow friends I have now managed to achieve a lot more then I thought I would.

    Seeing as I'm not really sure what else to say here, I guess I'll leave the github links to the source code so you can start using it right away.
    Now I'm yet to write up a documentation on how to use everything correctly so when I do that I'll be sure to throw it on this thread someone and let everyone know also do remember this is in BETA so if you have any questions, enquiries or issues feel free to report it on github (I think you can do that), or just post on the thread and I'll try my best to sort it out.

    Links
    - You must login or register to view this content.
    - You must login or register to view this content.

    Documentation
    - W.I.P, For Now I'll Add List of Functions Below.

    Function List

    Main Calls
    Main::Call<returnType>((functionName, params...)
    Main::String::Call<returnType>((functionName, string, params..)
    Main::Array:Call<returnType>(functionName, string, params...)


    Object Types (classnum)
    CT_ENTITY
    CT_HUDELEM
    CT_PATHNODE


    Object Calls (Entities, Huds, Pathnodes, etc)
    Object::Call<returnType>(functionName, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Object::String::Call<returnType>(functionName, string, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Object::Array::Call<returnType>(functionName, entityNum, classnum, params...)


    Field Calls
    Fields::getField<returnType>(fieldName, entityNum, classnum)
    Fields::setField<returnType>(fieldName, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    Fields::String::getField<returnType>(fieldName, string, entityNum, classnum)


    Notify Calls
    Notify(notifyString, entityNum, classnum, params...)
    OnNotify(notifyString, entityNum, paramcount)


    Function Table
    Spoiler:

    //Method_Function
    createprintchannel = 0x1,
    setprintchannel = 0x2,
    print = 0x3,
    println = 0x4,
    print3d = 0x5,
    line = 0x6,
    precacheturret = 0x7,
    getweaponarray = 0x8,
    spawnturret = 0x9,
    canspawnturret = 0xA,
    assert = 0xB,
    assertex = 0xC,
    assertmsg = 0xD,
    isdefined = 0xE,
    isstring = 0xF,
    setdvar = 0x10,
    setdynamicdvar = 0x11,
    setdvarifuninitialized = 0x12,
    setdevdvar = 0x13,
    setdevdvarifuninitialized = 0x14,
    getdvar = 0x15,
    getdvarint = 0x16,
    getdvarfloat = 0x17,
    getdvarvector = 0x18,
    gettime = 0x19,
    getentbynum = 0x1A,
    getweaponmodel = 0x1B,
    getweaponhidetags = 0x1C,
    getanimlength = 0x1D,
    animhasnotetrack = 0x1E,
    getnotetracktimes = 0x1F,
    spawn = 0x20,
    _spawn = 0x21,
    spawnloopsound = 0x22,
    bullettrace = 0x23,
    bullettracepassed = 0x24,
    sighttracepassed = 0x25,
    physicstrace = 0x26,
    playerphysicstrace = 0x27,
    getgroundposition = 0x28,
    getmovedelta = 0x29,
    getangledelta = 0x2A,
    getnorthyaw = 0x2B,
    setnorthyaw = 0x2C,
    setslowmotion = 0x2D,
    randomint = 0x2E,
    randomfloat = 0x2F,
    randomintrange = 0x30,
    randomfloatrange = 0x31,
    sin = 0x32,
    cos = 0x33,
    tan = 0x34,
    asin = 0x35,
    acos = 0x36,
    atan = 0x37,
    gsc_int = 0x38,
    gsc_float = 0x39,
    gsc_abs = 0x3A,
    min = 0x3B,
    max = 0x3C,
    floor = 0x3D,
    ceil = 0x3E,
    exp = 0x3F,
    log = 0x40,
    sqrt = 0x41,
    squared = 0x42,
    clamp = 0x43,
    angleclamp = 0x44,
    angleclamp180 = 0x45,
    vectorfromlinetopoint = 0x46,
    pointonsegmentnearesttopoint = 0x47,
    distance = 0x48,
    distance2d = 0x49,
    distancesquared = 0x4A,
    length = 0x4B,
    lengthsqured = 0x4C,
    closer = 0x4D,
    vectordot = 0x4E,
    vectornormalize = 0x4F,
    vectortoangles = 0x50,
    vectortoyaw = 0x51,
    vectorlerp = 0x52,
    anglestoup = 0x53,
    anglestoright = 0x54,
    anglestoforward = 0x55,
    combineangles = 0x56,
    transformmove = 0x57,
    issubstr = 0x58,
    isendstr = 0x59,
    getsubstr = 0x5A,
    tolower = 0x5B,
    gsc_strtok = 0x5C,
    stricmp = 0x5D,
    ambientplay = 0x5E,
    ambientstop = 0x5F,
    precachemodel = 0x60,
    precacheshellshock = 0x61,
    precacheitem = 0x62,
    precacheshader = 0x63,
    precachestring = 0x64,
    precachemenu = 0x65,
    precacherumble = 0x66,
    precachelocationselector = 0x67,
    precacheleaderboards = 0x68,
    precacheheadicon = 0xE9,
    unknown1 = 0x1C5,
    unknown2 = 0x1C6,
    loadfx = 0x69,
    playfx = 0x6A,
    playfxontag = 0x6B,
    stopfxontag = 0x6C,
    playloopedfx = 0x6D,
    spawnfx = 0x6E,
    triggerfx = 0x6F,
    playfxontagforclients = 0x70,
    physicsexplosionsphere = 0x71,
    physicsexplosioncylinder = 0x72,
    physicsjolt = 0x73,
    physicsjitter = 0x74,
    setexpfog = 0x75,
    isexplosivedamagemod = 0x76,
    radiusdamage = 0x77,
    setplayerignoreradiusdamage = 0x78,
    glassradiusdamage = 0x79,
    earthquake = 0x7A,
    getnumparts = 0x7B,
    getpartname = 0x7C,
    weaponfiretime = 0x7D,
    weaponclipsize = 0x7E,
    weaponisauto = 0x7F,
    weaponissemiauto = 0x80,
    weaponisboltaction = 0x81,
    weaponinheritsperks = 0x82,
    weaponburstcount = 0x83,
    weapontype = 0x84,
    weaponclass = 0x85,
    weaponinventorytype = 0x86,
    weaponstartammo = 0x87,
    weaponmaxammo = 0x88,
    weaponaltweaponname = 0x89,
    isweaponcliponly = 0x8A,
    isweapondetonationtimed = 0x8B,
    weaponhasthermalscope = 0x8C,
    getvehiclenode = 0x8D,
    getvehiclenodearray = 0x8E,
    getallvehiclenodes = 0x8F,
    getnumvehicles = 0x90,
    precachevehicle = 0x91,
    spawnvehicle = 0x92,
    vehicle_getarray = 0x93,
    vehicle_getspawnerarray = 0x94,
    playrumbleonposition = 0x95,
    playrumblelooponposition = 0x96,
    stopallrumbles = 0x97,
    soundexists = 0x98,
    openfile = 0x99,
    closefile = 0x9A,
    fprintln = 0x9B,
    fprintfields = 0x9C,
    freadln = 0x9D,
    fgetarg = 0x9E,
    setminimap = 0x9F,
    setthermalbodymaterial = 0xA0,
    getarraykeys = 0xA1,
    getfirstarraykey = 0xA2,
    getnextarraykey = 0xA3,
    sortbydistance = 0xA4,
    tablelookup = 0xA5,
    tablelookupbyrow = 0xA6,
    tablelookupistring = 0xA7,
    tablelookupistringbyrow = 0xA8,
    tablelookuprownum = 0xA9,
    getmissileowner = 0xAA,
    magicbullet = 0xAB,
    getweaponflashtagname = 0xAC,
    averagepoint = 0xAD,
    averagenormal = 0xAE,
    getglass = 0xAF,
    getglassarray = 0xB0,
    getglassorigin = 0xB1,
    isglassdestroyed = 0xB2,
    destroyglass = 0xB3,
    deleteglass = 0xB4,
    getentchannelscount = 0xB5,
    getentchannelname = 0xB6,
    objective_add = 0xB7,
    objective_delete = 0xB8,
    objective_state = 0xB9,
    objective_icon = 0xBA,
    objective_position = 0xBB,
    objective_current = 0xBC,
    objective_onentity = 0xBD,
    objective_team = 0xBE,
    objective_player = 0xBF,
    objective_playerteam = 0xC0,
    objective_playerenemyteam = 0xC1,
    iprintln = 0xC2,
    iprintlnbold = 0xC3,
    logstring_0 = 0xC4,
    getent = 0xC5,
    getentarray = 0xC6,
    spawnplane = 0xC7,
    spawnstruct = 0xC8,
    spawnhelicopter = 0xC9,
    isalive = 0xCA,
    isspawner = 0xCB,
    missile_createattractorent = 0xCC,
    missile_createattractororigin = 0xCD,
    missile_createrepulsorent = 0xCE,
    missile_createrepulsororigin = 0xCF,
    missile_deleteattractor = 0xD0,
    playsoundatpos = 0xD1,
    precachesound = 0x1C7,
    newhudelem = 0xD2,
    newclienthudelem = 0xD3,
    newteamhudelem = 0xD4,
    resettimeout = 0xD5,
    precachefxteamthermal = 0xD6,
    isplayer = 0xD7,
    isplayernumber = 0xD8,
    setsunlight = 0x191,
    resetsunlight = 0x192,
    setwinningplayer = 0xD9,
    setwinningteam = 0xDA,
    announcement = 0xDB,
    clientannouncement = 0xDC,
    getteamscore = 0xDD,
    setteamscore = 0xDE,
    setclientnamemode = 0xDF,
    updateclientnames = 0xE0,
    getteamplayersalive = 0xE1,
    logprint = 0xE2,
    worldentnumber = 0xE3,
    obituary = 0xE4,
    positionwouldtelefrag = 0xE5,
    canspawn = 0xE6,
    getstarttime = 0xE7,
    precachestatusicon = 0xE8,
    precacheminimapicon = 0xEA,
    precachempanim = 0xEB,
    map_restart = 0xEC,
    exitlevel = 0xED,
    addtestclient = 0xEE,
    makedvarserverinfo = 0xEF,
    setarchive = 0xF0,
    allclientsprint = 0xF1,
    clientprint = 0xF2,
    mapexists = 0xF3,
    isvalidgametype = 0xF4,
    matchend = 0xF5,
    setplayerteamrank = 0xF6,
    endparty = 0xF7,
    setteamradar = 0xF8,
    getteamradar = 0xF9,
    setteamradarstrength = 0xFA,
    getteamradarstrength = 0xFB,
    getuavstrengthmin = 0xFC,
    getuavstrengthmax = 0xFD,
    getuavstrengthlevelneutral = 0xFE,
    getuavstrengthlevelshowenemyfastsweep = 0xFF,
    getuavstrengthlevelshowenemydirectional = 0x100,
    blockteamradar = 0x101,
    unblockteamradar = 0x102,
    isteamradarblocked = 0x103,
    getassignedteam = 0x104,
    setmatchdata = 0x105,
    getmatchdata = 0x106,
    sendmatchdata = 0x107,
    clearmatchdata = 0x108,
    setmatchdatadef = 0x109,
    setmatchclientip = 0x10A,
    setmatchdataid = 0x10B,
    setclientmatchdata = 0x10C,
    getclientmatchdata = 0x10D,
    setclientmatchdatadef = 0x10E,
    sendclientmatchdata = 0x10F,
    getbuildversion = 0x110,
    getbuildnumber = 0x111,
    getsystemtime = 0x112,
    getmatchrulesdata = 0x113,
    isusingmatchrulesdata = 0x114,
    kick = 0x115,
    issplitscreen = 0x116,
    setmapcenter = 0x117,
    setgameendtime = 0x118,
    visionsetnaked = 0x119,
    visionsetnight = 0x11A,
    visionsetmissilecam = 0x11B,
    visionsetthermal = 0x11C,
    visionsetpain = 0x11D,
    endlobby = 0x11E,
    setac130ambience = 0x11F,
    getmapcustom = 0x120,
    updateskill = 0x121,
    spawnsighttrace = 0x122,
    incrementcounter = 0x123,
    getcountertotal = 0x124,


    //Method_Common
    attach = 0x8000,
    attachshieldmodel = 0x8001,
    detach = 0x8002,
    detachshieldmodel = 0x8003,
    moveshieldmodel = 0x8004,
    detachall = 0x8005,
    getattachsize = 0x8006,
    getattachmodelname = 0x8007,
    getattachtagname = 0x8008,
    getattachignorecollision = 0x8009,
    hidepart = 0x800A,
    hidepart_allinstances = 0x800B,
    hideallparts = 0x800C,
    showpart = 0x800D,
    showallparts = 0x800E,
    linkto = 0x800F,
    linktoblendtotag = 0x8010,
    unlink = 0x8011,
    islinked = 0x8012,
    enablelinkto = 0x8013,
    playerlinkto = 0x8014,
    playerlinktodelta = 0x8015,
    playerlinkweaponviewtodelta = 0x8016,
    playerlinktoabsolute = 0x8017,
    playerlinktoblend = 0x8018,
    playerlinkedoffsetenable = 0x8019,
    playerlinkedoffsetdisable = 0x801A,
    playerlinkedsetviewznear = 0x801B,
    playerlinkedsetusebaseangleforviewclamp = 0x801C,
    lerpviewangleclamp = 0x801D,
    setviewangleresistance = 0x801E,
    geteye = 0x801F,
    istouching = 0x8020,
    stoploopsound = 0x8021,
    stopsounds = 0x8022,
    playrumbleonentity = 0x8023,
    playrumblelooponentity = 0x8024,
    stoprumble = 0x8025,
    gsc_delete = 0x8026,
    setmodel = 0x8027,
    laseron = 0x8028,
    laseroff = 0x8029,
    laseraltviewon = 0x802A,
    laseraltviewoff = 0x802B,
    thermalvisionon = 0x802C,
    thermalvisionoff = 0x802D,
    thermaldrawenable = 0x82EF,
    thermaldrawdisable = 0x82F0,
    thermalvisionfofoverlayon = 0x802E,
    thermalvisionfofoverlayoff = 0x802F,
    autospotoverlayon = 0x8030,
    autospotoverlayoff = 0x8031,
    setcontents = 0x8032,
    makeusable = 0x8033,
    makeunusable = 0x8034,
    setcursorhint = 0x8035,
    sethintstring = 0x8036,
    forceusehinton = 0x8037,
    forceusehintoff = 0x8038,
    makesoft = 0x8039,
    makehard = 0x803A,
    willneverchange = 0x803B,
    startfiring = 0x803C,
    stopfiring = 0x803D,
    isfiringturret = 0x803E,
    startbarrelspin = 0x803F,
    stopbarrelspin = 0x8040,
    getbarrelspinrate = 0x8041,
    remotecontrolturret = 0x8042,
    remotecontrolturretoff = 0x8043,
    shootturret = 0x8044,
    getturretowner = 0x8045,
    setsentryowner = 0x8046,
    setsentrycarrier = 0x8047,
    setturretminimapvisible = 0x8048,
    settargetentity = 0x8049,
    snaptotargetentity = 0x804A,
    cleartargetentity = 0x804B,
    getturrettarget = 0x804C,
    setplayerspread = 0x804D,
    setaispread = 0x804E,
    setsuppressiontime = 0x804F,
    setconvergencetime = 0x8050,
    setconvergenceheightpercent = 0x8051,
    setturretteam = 0x8052,
    maketurretsolid = 0x8053,
    maketurretoperable = 0x8054,
    maketurretinoperable = 0x8055,
    setturretaccuracy = 0x8056,
    setrightarc = 0x8057,
    setleftarc = 0x8058,
    settoparc = 0x8059,
    setbottomarc = 0x805A,
    setautorotationdelay = 0x805B,
    setdefaultdroppitch = 0x805C,
    restoredefaultdroppitch = 0x805D,
    turretfiredisable = 0x805E,
    turretfireenable = 0x805F,
    setturretmodechangewait = 0x8060,
    usetriggerrequirelookat = 0x8061,
    getstance = 0x8062,
    setstance = 0x8063,
    itemweaponsetammo = 0x8064,
    getammocount = 0x8065,
    gettagorigin = 0x8066,
    gettagangles = 0x8067,
    shellshock = 0x8068,
    stunplayer = 0x8069,
    stopshellshock = 0x806A,
    fadeoutshellshock = 0x806B,
    setdepthoffield = 0x806C,
    setviewmodeldepthoffield = 0x806D,
    setmotionblurmovescale = 0x806E,
    setmotionblurturnscale = 0x806F,
    setmotionblurzoomscale = 0x8070,
    viewkick = 0x8071,
    localtoworldcoords = 0x8072,
    getentitynumber = 0x8073,
    getentityvelocity = 0x8074,
    enablegrenadetouchdamage = 0x8075,
    disablegrenadetouchdamage = 0x8076,
    enableaimassist = 0x8077,
    disableaimassist = 0x8078,
    playerradiusdamage = 0x8079,
    detonate = 0x807A,
    damageconetrace = 0x807B,
    sightconetrace = 0x807C,
    missile_settargetent = 0x807D,
    missile_settargetpos = 0x807E,
    missile_cleartarget = 0x807F,
    missile_setflightmodedirect = 0x8080,
    missile_setflightmodetop = 0x8081,
    getlightintensity = 0x8082,
    setlightintensity = 0x8083,
    isragdoll = 0x8084,
    setmovespeedscale = 0x8085,
    cameralinkto = 0x8086,
    cameraunlink = 0x8087,
    controlslinkto = 0x8088,
    controlsunlink = 0x8089,
    makevehiclesolidcapsule = 0x808A,
    makevehiclesolidsphere = 0x808B,
    remotecontrolvehicle = 0x808D,
    remotecontrolvehicleoff = 0x808E,
    isfiringvehicleturret = 0x808F,
    drivevehicleandcontrolturret = 0x8090,
    drivevehicleandcontrolturretoff = 0x8091,
    getplayersetting = 0x8092,
    getlocalplayerprofiledata = 0x8093,
    setlocalplayerprofiledata = 0x8094,
    remotecamerasoundscapeon = 0x8095,
    remotecamerasoundscapeoff = 0x8096,
    radarjamon = 0x8097,
    radarjamoff = 0x8098,
    setmotiontrackervisible = 0x8099,
    getmotiontrackervisible = 0x809A,
    worldpointinreticle_circle = 0x809B,
    getpointinbounds = 0x809C,
    transfermarkstonewscriptmodel = 0x809D,
    setwatersheeting = 0x809E,
    setweaponhudiconoverride = 0x809F,
    getweaponhudiconoverride = 0x80A0,
    setempjammed = 0x80A1,
    playersetexpfog = 0x80A2,
    isitemunlocked = 0x80A3,
    getplayerdata = 0x80A4,
    setplayerdata = 0x80A5,
    trackerupdate = 0x80A6,
    getorigin = 0x82A0,
    useby = 0x82A4,
    playsound = 0x82A5,
    playsoundasmaster = 0x82AF,
    playsoundtoteam = 0x82F3,
    playsoundtoplayer = 0x82F4,
    playloopsound = 0x82B0,
    getnormalhealth = 0x82B5,
    setnormalhealth = 0x82B6,
    show = 0x82B9,
    hide = 0x82BA,
    playerhide = 0x82F5,
    showtoplayer = 0x82F6,
    enableplayeruse = 0x82F7,
    disableplayeruse = 0x82F8,
    setscriptmoverinkillcam = 0x830A,
    makescrambler = 0x82F9,
    makeportableradar = 0x82FA,
    maketrophysystem = 0x82FB,
    setmode = 0x82CA,
    getmode = 0x82CB,
    placespawnpoint = 0x82FC,
    setteamfortrigger = 0x82FD,
    clientclaimtrigger = 0x82FE,
    clientreleasetrigger = 0x82FF,
    releaseclaimedtrigger = 0x8300,
    isusingonlinedataoffline = 0x8301,
    getrestedtime = 0x8302,
    sendleaderboards = 0x8303,
    logstring = 0x82EC,
    isonladder = 0x8304,
    startragdoll = 0x82EA,
    getcorpseanim = 0x8305,
    playerforcedeathanim = 0x8306,
    startac130 = 0x8307,
    stopac130 = 0x8308,


    //Method_Player
    pingplayer = 0x80A7,
    buttonpressed = 0x80A8,
    sayall = 0x80A9,
    sayteam = 0x80AA,
    showscoreboard = 0x80AB,
    setspawnweapon = 0x80AC,
    dropitem = 0x80AD,
    dropscavengerbag = 0x80AE,
    finishplayerdamage = 0x80AF,
    suicide = 0x80B0,
    closeingamemenu = 0x80B1,
    player_iprintln = 0x80B2,
    player_iprintlnbold = 0x80B3,
    player_spawn = 0x80B4,
    setentertime = 0x80B5,
    cloneplayer = 0x80B6,
    istalking = 0x80B7,
    allowspectateteam = 0x80B8,
    getguid = 0x80B9,
    getxuid = 0x80BA,
    ishost = 0x80BB,
    getspectatingplayer = 0x80BC,
    predictstreampos = 0x80BD,
    updatescores = 0x80BE,
    updatedmscores = 0x80BF,
    setrank = 0x80C0,
    setcardtitle = 0x80C1,
    setcardicon = 0x80C2,
    setcardnameplate = 0x80C3,
    setcarddisplayslot = 0x80C4,
    kc_regweaponforfxremoval = 0x80C5,
    laststandrevive = 0x80C6,
    setspectatedefaults = 0x80C7,
    getthirdpersoncrosshairoffset = 0x80C8,
    disableweaponpickup = 0x80C9,
    enableweaponpickup = 0x80CA,
    isplayerstreaming = 0x80CB,
    issplitscreenplayer = 0x80CC,


    //Method_PlayerCommon
    issplitscreenplayerprimary = 0x80CD,
    getviewmodel = 0x80CE,
    fragbuttonpressed = 0x80CF,
    secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed = 0x80D0,
    getcurrentweaponclipammo = 0x80D1,
    setvelocity = 0x80D2,
    getplayerviewheight = 0x8309,
    getnormalizedmovement = 0x80D3,
    getnormalizedcameramovement = 0x80D4,
    giveweapon = 0x80D5,
    takeweapon = 0x80D6,
    takeallweapons = 0x80D7,
    getcurrentweapon = 0x80D8,
    getcurrentprimaryweapon = 0x80D9,
    getcurrentoffhand = 0x80DA,
    hasweapon = 0x80DB,
    switchtoweapon = 0x80DC,
    switchtoweaponimmediate = 0x80DD,
    switchtooffhand = 0x80DE,
    givestartammo = 0x80DF,
    givemaxammo = 0x80E0,
    getfractionstartammo = 0x80E1,
    getfractionmaxammo = 0x80E2,
    isdualwielding = 0x80E3,
    isreloading = 0x80E4,
    isswitchingweapon = 0x80E5,
    setorigin = 0x80E6,
    getvelocity = 0x80E7,
    setplayerangles = 0x80E8,
    getplayerangles = 0x80E9,
    usebuttonpressed = 0x80EA,
    attackbuttonpressed = 0x80EB,
    adsbuttonpressed = 0x80EC,
    meleebuttonpressed = 0x80ED,
    playerads = 0x80EE,
    isonground = 0x80EF,
    isusingturret = 0x80F0,
    setviewmodel = 0x80F1,
    setoffhandprimaryclass = 0x80F2,
    getoffhandprimaryclass = 0x80F3,
    setoffhandsecondaryclass = 0x80F4,
    getoffhandsecondaryclass = 0x80F5,
    beginlocationselection = 0x80F6,
    endlocationselection = 0x80F7,
    disableweapons = 0x80F8,
    enableweapons = 0x80F9,
    disableoffhandweapons = 0x80FA,
    enableoffhandweapons = 0x80FB,
    disableweaponswitch = 0x80FC,
    enableweaponswitch = 0x80FD,
    openpopupmenu = 0x80FE,
    openpopupmenunomouse = 0x80FF,
    closepopupmenu = 0x8100,
    openmenu = 0x8101,
    closemenu = 0x8102,
    freezecontrols = 0x8104,
    disableusability = 0x8105,
    enableusability = 0x8106,
    setwhizbyspreads = 0x8107,
    setwhizbyradii = 0x8108,
    setreverb = 0x8109,
    deactivatereverb = 0x810A,
    setvolmod = 0x810B,
    setchannelvolume = 0x810C,
    setchannelvolumes = 0x810D,
    deactivatechannelvolumes = 0x810E,
    playlocalsound = 0x810F,
    stoplocalsound = 0x8110,
    setweaponammoclip = 0x8111,
    setweaponammostock = 0x8112,
    getweaponammoclip = 0x8113,
    getweaponammostock = 0x8114,
    anyammoforweaponmodes = 0x8115,
    setclientdvar = 0x8116,
    setclientdvars = 0x8117,
    allowads = 0x8118,
    allowjump = 0x8119,
    allowsprint = 0x811A,
    setspreadoverride = 0x811B,
    resetspreadoverride = 0x811C,
    setaimspreadmovementscale = 0x811D,
    setactionslot = 0x811E,
    setviewkickscale = 0x811F,
    getviewkickscale = 0x8120,
    getweaponslistall = 0x8121,
    getweaponslistprimaries = 0x8122,
    getweaponslistoffhands = 0x8123,
    getweaponslistitems = 0x8124,
    getweaponslistexclusives = 0x8125,
    getweaponslist = 0x8126,
    canplayerplacesentry = 0x8127,
    canplayerplacetank = 0x8128,
    visionsetnakedforplayer = 0x8129,
    visionsetnightforplayer = 0x812A,
    visionsetmissilecamforplayer = 0x812B,
    visionsetthermalforplayer = 0x812C,
    visionsetpainforplayer = 0x812D,
    setblurforplayer = 0x812E,
    getplayerweaponmodel = 0x812F,
    getplayerknifemodel = 0x8130,
    updateplayermodelwithweapons = 0x8131,
    notifyonplayercommand = 0x8132,
    canmantle = 0x8133,
    forcemantle = 0x8134,
    ismantling = 0x8135,
    player_playfx = 0x8136,
    player_recoilscaleon = 0x8137,
    player_recoilscaleoff = 0x8138,
    weaponlockstart = 0x8139,
    weaponlockfinalize = 0x813A,
    weaponlockfree = 0x813B,
    weaponlocktargettooclose = 0x813C,
    weaponlocknoclearance = 0x813D,
    visionsyncwithplayer = 0x813E,
    showhudsplash = 0x813F,
    setperk = 0x8140,
    hasperk = 0x8141,
    clearperks = 0x8142,
    unsetperk = 0x8143,
    noclip = 0x8144,
    ufo = 0x8145,


    //Method_ScriptEnt
    moveto = 0x8146,
    movex = 0x8147,
    movey = 0x8148,
    movez = 0x8149,
    movegravity = 0x814A,
    moveslide = 0x814B,
    stopmoveslide = 0x814C,
    rotateto = 0x814D,
    rotatepitch = 0x814E,
    rotateyaw = 0x814F,
    rotateroll = 0x8150,
    addpitch = 0x8151,
    addyaw = 0x8152,
    addroll = 0x8153,
    vibrate = 0x8154,
    rotatevelocity = 0x8155,
    solid = 0x8156,
    notsolid = 0x8157,
    setcandamage = 0x8158,
    setcanradiusdamage = 0x8159,
    physicslaunchclient = 0x815A,
    physicslaunchserver = 0x815B,
    physicslaunchserveritem = 0x815C,
    clonebrushmodeltoscriptmodel = 0x815D,
    scriptmodelplayanim = 0x815E,
    scriptmodelclearanim = 0x815F,


    //Method_VehicleScript
    vehicle_teleport = 0x8160,
    attachpath = 0x8161,
    getattachpos = 0x8162,
    startpath = 0x8163,
    setswitchnode = 0x8164,
    setwaitspeed = 0x8165,
    vehicle_finishdamage = 0x8166,
    vehicle_setspeed = 0x8167,
    vehicle_setspeedimmediate = 0x8168,
    vehicle_rotateyaw = 0x8169,
    vehicle_getspeed = 0x816A,
    vehicle_getvelocity = 0x816B,
    vehicle_getbodyvelocity = 0x816C,
    vehicle_getsteering = 0x816D,
    vehicle_getthrottle = 0x816E,
    vehicle_turnengineoff = 0x816F,
    vehicle_turnengineon = 0x8170,
    getgoalspeedmph = 0x8171,
    setacceleration = 0x8172,
    setdeceleration = 0x8173,
    resumespeed = 0x8174,
    setyawspeed = 0x8175,
    setyawspeedbyname = 0x8176,
    setmaxpitchroll = 0x8177,
    setairresistance = 0x8178,
    setturningability = 0x8179,
    setjitterparams = 0x817A,
    sethoverparams = 0x817B,
    joltbody = 0x817C,
    freevehicle = 0x817D,
    getwheelsurface = 0x817E,
    getvehicleowner = 0x817F,
    setvehiclelookattext = 0x8180,
    setvehicleteam = 0x8181,
    setneargoalnotifydist = 0x8182,
    setvehgoalpos = 0x8183,
    setgoalyaw = 0x8184,
    cleargoalyaw = 0x8185,
    settargetyaw = 0x8186,
    cleartargetyaw = 0x8187,
    vehicle_helisetai = 0x8188,
    setturrettargetvec = 0x8189,
    setturrettargetent = 0x818A,
    clearturrettarget = 0x818B,
    vehicle_canturrettargetpoint = 0x818C,
    setlookatent = 0x818D,
    clearlookatent = 0x818E,
    setvehweapon = 0x818F,
    fireweapon = 0x8190,
    vehicleturretcontrolon = 0x8191,
    vehicleturretcontroloff = 0x8192,
    isturretready = 0x8193,
    vehicledriveto = 0x8194,
    vehicle_dospawn = 0x8195,
    vehicle_isphysveh = 0x8196,
    vehphys_crash = 0x8197,
    vehphys_launch = 0x8198,
    vehphys_disablecrashing = 0x8199,
    vehphys_enablecrashing = 0x819A,
    vehphys_setspeed = 0x819B,
    vehphys_setconveyorbelt = 0x819C,


    //Method_Helicopter
    Helicopter_freehelicopter = 0x819D,
    Helicopter_setdamagestage = 0x82F2,


    //Method_HudElem
    settext = 0x827D,
    clearalltextafterhudelem = 0x827E,
    setshader = 0x827F,
    settargetent = 0x8280,
    cleartargetent = 0x8281,
    settimer = 0x8282,
    settimerup = 0x8283,
    settimerstatic = 0x8284,
    settenthstimer = 0x8285,
    settenthstimerup = 0x8286,
    settenthstimerstatic = 0x8287,
    setclock = 0x8288,
    setclockup = 0x8289,
    setvalue = 0x828A,
    setwaypoint = 0x828B,
    setwaypointedgestyle_rotatingicon = 0x828C,
    setwaypointedgestyle_secondaryarrow = 0x828D,
    setwaypointiconoffscreenonly = 0x828E,
    fadeovertime = 0x828F,
    scaleovertime = 0x8290,
    moveovertime = 0x8291,
    reset = 0x8292,
    destroy = 0x8293,
    setpulsefx = 0x8294,
    setplayernamestring = 0x8295,
    changefontscaleovertim = 0x8296


    Fields Table
    Spoiler:

    //Client Fields
    name = 0x2D1,
    sessionteam = 0x2D2,
    sessionstate = 0x2D3,
    maxhealth = 0x2D4,
    score = 0x2D5,
    deaths = 0x2D6,
    statusicon = 0x2D7,
    headicon = 0x2D8,
    headiconteam = 0x2D9,
    kills = 0x2DB,
    assists = 0x2DC,
    hasradar = 0x2DD,
    isradarblocked = 0x2DE,
    radarstrength = 0x2DF,
    radarshowenemydirection = 0x2E0,
    radarmode = 0x2E1,
    forcespectatorclient = 0x2E2,
    killcamentity = 0x2E3,
    killcamentitylookat = 0x2E4,
    archivetime = 0x2E5,
    psoffsettime = 0x2E6,
    pers = 0x2E7,


    //Entity Fields
    code_classname = 0x2C3,
    classname = 0x2C4,
    origin = 0x2C5,
    model = 0x2C6,
    spawnflags = 0x2C7,
    target = 0x2C8,
    targetname = 0x2C9,
    count = 0x2CA,
    health = 0x2CB,
    dmg = 0x2CC,
    angles = 0x2CD,
    birthtime = 0x2CE,
    script_linkname = 0x2CF,
    slidevelocity = 0x2D0,


    //Vehicle Script Fields
    veh_speed = 0x2FF,
    veh_pathspeed = 0x300,
    veh_transmission = 0x301,
    veh_pathdir = 0x302,
    veh_pathtype = 0x303,
    veh_topspeed = 0x304,
    veh_brake = 0x305,
    veh_throttle = 0x306,


    //Hudelem Fields
    x = 0x2E8,
    y = 0x2E9,
    z = 0x2EA,
    fontscale = 0x2EB,
    font = 0x2EC,
    alignx = 0x2ED,
    aligny = 0x2EE,
    horzalign = 0x2EF,
    vertalign = 0x2F0,
    color = 0x2F1,
    alpha = 0x2F2,
    label = 0x2F3,
    sort = 0x2F4,
    foreground = 0x2F5,
    lowresbackground = 0x2F6,
    hidewhendead = 0x2F7,
    hidewheninmenu = 0x2F8,
    glowcolor = 0x2FA,
    glowalpha = 0x2FB,
    archived = 0x2FC,
    hidein3rdperson = 0x2FD,
    hudehwenindemo = 0x2FE,


    //Vehcile Node Fields
    veh_targetname = 0x2C9,
    veh_target = 0x2C8,
    veh_script_linkname = 0x2CF,
    script_noteworthy = 0x307,
    veh_origin = 0x2C5,
    veh_angles = 0x2CD,
    speed = 0x308,
    lookahead = 0x309




    I have included some examples within the source code (prx.cpp), now remember you have to keep everything CShark related (Game Script Functions etc) within the VM_NotifyHook calling anything outside of it will result in crashes, errors and it's just a pain in the ass. When I develop a way to do shit like that then I will also be sure to let everyone know!
    Any other information can be found on the links provided (Changelog, Features, Bugs, To Do etc)

    Still Not Sure What I'm Talking About?
    Basically this will let you call any GSC function, get/set fields (player.name, etc), custom notifies, get notify returns, make use of them.
    It's extremely useful if you know what you're doing and can be used to make some f*cking great modifications!

    Introduction Video


    Enjoy NGU Tiphat


    could someone assist me with a nice way to do huds? cause all the methods I've tried freeze me :/
  10. 07-31-2016, 12:32 PM
    mrtn's Avatar
    mrtn
    Little One
    mrtn's Avatar
    mrtn
    Little One
    286
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TehMerkMods View Post
    could someone assist me with a nice way to do huds? cause all the methods I've tried freeze me :/


    Here's how you could draw a shader:

    hudNum* elem = Object::Call<hudNum*>(newclienthudelem, 0, 0, (entNum*)clientNum);
    Object::Call<null*>(setshader, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, Shader, Width, Height);
    Fields::setField(x, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, x_position);
    Fields::setField(y, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, y_position);
    float Color[] = { 1, 1, 1, .50 };
    Fields::setField(color, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, Color);
  11. 07-31-2016, 12:47 PM
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    TehMerkMods's Avatar
    TehMerkMods
    I’m too L33T
    1,363
    Posts
    14,362
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by mrtn View Post
    Here's how you could draw a shader:

    hudNum* elem = Object::Call<hudNum*>(newclienthudelem, 0, 0, (entNum*)clientNum);
    Object::Call<null*>(setshader, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, Shader, Width, Height);
    Fields::setField(x, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, x_position);
    Fields::setField(y, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, y_position);
    float Color[] = { 1, 1, 1, .50 };
    Fields::setField(color, (int)elem, CT_HUDELEM, Color);


    thanks mrtn Now i can use this to hopefully figure out text
  12. 07-31-2016, 12:50 PM
    mrtn's Avatar
    mrtn
    Little One
    mrtn's Avatar
    mrtn
    Little One
    286
    Posts
    4,389
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TehMerkMods View Post
    thanks mrtn Now i can use this to hopefully figure out text


    It's the same shit, just replace setshader with settext, replace the args with the text you want to set then set the hudelem properties with setField