THREAD: Desperate_Angel's Referrals Page
  1. 10-19-2013, 10:54 PM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    If you would like to leave some feedback for me, this is the place to do it. There is no format, write whatever you like.. positive/negative/constructive.

You can find my Trophy Shop You must login or register to view this content.

To make it easier I have put comments from this thread and comments from my main shop thread into this first post. I have received MANY positive feedbacks via private messages however these people wish to remain anonymous.

Messages 1-10
    Spoiler:

Originally Posted by Datsyuk View Post
    Thanks for the Platinum! Great seller! 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I can vouch for desperate angel, excellent trophy service, communication and for a very good price. He was able to do my UC3 DLC trophies to the precise date and time making this one of very few shops to actually offer 'custom' timestamping unlike others that offer random timestamping where despite the trophies being different dates looks plain obvious that it is hacked.
    Looking forward to doing more business which I have already got planned since his services are second to none
    Originally Posted by sunshine333 View Post
    Wow man crazy shit! You put big effort into it. Respect for that. I know how hard and timeconsuming it is to build up such a great thread. I was just about to buy a Premium Membership to reopen my Trophy shop but now after watching this... lol i guess i spend my money elsewhere. I can just advise everyone to use your shop. When I see other people offering plats for $5 with RANDOM timestamps I can just shake my head. People have to think about all the work you put into it. You have to download a game, copy it to your ps3, install it, start it, get the trophy files and edit it, FOR EVERY GAME. IMHO everybody else should close their trophy shop if they cant keep up with yours.
    Originally Posted by 4skin View Post
    One of the best trophy services around, such a professional individual.
    I am happy that I acquired his services, if anything more people should be queuing up just to get him to do his job.
    His "Custom Timestamps" are so legit. Not only does he do them right, he actually researches ahead unlike others, who without the consent of others just add bullshit timestamps on Trophies.
    I'm glad to say I actually got to do business with Desperate Angel. 5* Platinum Trophy Seller
    Originally Posted by meinname View Post
    trophy service really good bought 2 plats really fast good job Happy
    Originally Posted by OmegaXXIl View Post
    Just wanted to let everybody know, I bought 3 platinums from this guy & i must say he's totally legit & very professional with his work, I have never seen someone put so much effort into the timestamps, other shops promise the same but end up shitty, not this guy, he stands behind his work & works with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your customization needs.

Im surprised other shops arent doing this, im truly amazed, his legit service puts other modded shops to shame, i love my games looking legit & this guy took care of me like no one else, excellent service.)
    Great communication, very fast trophy sync! I would definitely recommend buying from him!
    Bought 2 more plats. Got them finished within 24 hours. Very satisfied with my purchase Smile
    Originally Posted by simo9559 View Post
    Did a platinum deal, fast and safe! <3
    Originally Posted by 4skin View Post
    Great trophy seller, does his job very fast and he's very professional when it comes to talking you through the process.

I'd recommend x1000 over, using this guy if you ever wanted "legit" custom timestamps for Platinum's.
    Messages 11-20
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by DarkGyarados View Post
    Very quick and diligent with his work got 7 plats done within 24 hours of payment. Also very good time stamp accuracy. Best trophy shop here on NGU.
    Originally Posted by Kratos91 View Post
    Fast and very professional... I'm very satisfied and I will buy more platinum from Angel :-) The best shop in NGU..
    Originally Posted by zebbidy View Post
    I purchased 14 plats from Desperate_Angel and i have to say im very happy with the results. You can easily tell the time and effort put into each game to make it look as legit as poss. Communication was superb all the way through the transaction and i was informed about everything that was done.

All in all if you want your trophies to look legit as poss and have someone who works their arse off for you then this is the place to come. I will be back soon to get more form you
    10/10 The best seller on NGU
    Originally Posted by tweedysdimples View Post
    Excellent transaction and great communication. Would recommend this person to anyone. 10/10
    Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    He did his job very fast, veeeery great communication via skype. I'll definitly buy again from him Smile
    Originally Posted by OmegaXXIl View Post
    I just wanted to let everybody know & say that this guy did an excellent job, great quality work and excellent communication and the price was fair for the quality, he was willing to negotiate & was very fas replying my questions & didnt hesitate to answer.

Im amazed more shops arent like his, with the time & effort he put into making my platinums looking as legit as possible, im surprised more shops arent doing this, its impressive, I have shopped in various trophy shops before I must say, this guy beats them all as far as legit looking timestamps & quality goes, i'll recommend this guy to anybody looking for legit looking timestamps & excellent service. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
    Originally Posted by Master0wn3r View Post
    I really recommend this guy, i payed him to get a game platinum, and we had some trouble due the avatar and took a day to find it out, he kept holding contact and didnt stop until it was solved, so then all i had to do was pop one trophy myself and i tried and it didnt, so i contacted him again and he fixed the platinum took almost 2 days from payment to platinum but i dont care as he told me everything he was going to do i say it again i recommend this guy a zillion times!!!!
    reliable fast and cheap
    Originally Posted by J View Post
    Great communication, very fast trophy sync! I would definitely recommend buying from Desperate_Angel Dancing
    Originally Posted by OriginUK View Post
    Excellent service, much appreciated
    Originally Posted by xGo View Post
    This guy is legit & legit. Gets no better then that. I vouch for desperate Angel as a trust worthy sellerSmile
    Last edited by DesperateAngel ; 12-14-2013 at 02:10 AM.

2. 11-21-2013, 10:05 PM
    J-Woww
    Do a barrel roll!
    J-Woww
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Great communication, very fast trophy sync! I would definitely recommend buying from Desperate_Angel Dancing
  3. 01-17-2014, 09:07 PM
    arsn14
    You talkin to me?
    arsn14
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    does an amazing job, had to leave for personal reasons around my second set of trophies so he offered me a bonus, which was nice, appreciate the help. definitely coming back for more
  4. 01-22-2014, 08:29 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you everyone
  5. 02-01-2014, 10:11 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Fast, reliable, accurate and secure. The service continues to get better and better. Will buy from again without hesitation.
  6. 02-09-2014, 02:52 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    It was a great experience working with him, very accurate and professional, I would recommend him any time.
  7. 03-02-2014, 11:06 AM
    KingTaino
    Climbing up the ladder
    KingTaino
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    This is my second time doing a deal with angel and truth be told he's a good business man
    Offering you the best service around. Has been nothing but cooperative as well as diligent in providing the most legit looking time stamps
    So those looking to have 100% on either games they lost interest in or too tough to complete then angel is your choice to getting it done.
    Highly recommended seller and will do business with again real soon
  8. 04-05-2014, 11:24 PM
    VHS
    Has been a while
    VHS
    Has been a while
    NextGenUpdate
    First time purchasing a trophy from this user and I am an avid trophy buyer. Great communication and flexibility in terms of what I needed for the trophies. Also very patient when there was a slight problem with my account which was my fault, he handled the situation perfectly. Great seller and great service. I highly recommend!
  9. 05-25-2014, 04:16 AM
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    Best Mate
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DesperateAngel View Post
    Thank you everyone

I always see you closing topics xD
  10. 05-25-2014, 04:19 AM
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    DesperateAngel
    www.BuyPS3Trophies.com
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PSN View Post
    I always see you closing topics xD

Sometimes its better to close a topic than trash it. Smile This gives the user a chance to purchase elite and have it reopened Happy