THREAD: How to make a fake Vuris
  1. 02-15-2015, 09:05 AM
    Extremmods-TFLG's Avatar
    Extremmods-TFLG
    Pokemon Trainer
    Extremmods-TFLG's Avatar
    Extremmods-TFLG
    Pokemon Trainer
    87
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    hello guys today I am going to show yall how to make a Fake virus to troll ur friends




    Download link is

    Code 1 You must login or register to view this content.
    Code 2 You must login or register to view this content.

  2. The Following User Thanked Extremmods-TFLG For This Useful Post:


  3. 02-16-2015, 05:11 AM
    Tyler's Avatar
    Tyler
    NumberBIGBABY Woot
    Tyler's Avatar
    Tyler
    NumberBIGBABY Woot
    439
    Posts
    7,422
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Why not install a real nasty virus on their computer instead? amirite?

    So much unnecessary pauses, if the user has to "press any key to continue" 100 times, they will catch on and realize that is a hoax because the coding is garbage.
  4. The Following User Thanked Tyler For This Useful Post:


  5. 02-16-2015, 05:13 AM
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    547
    Posts
    14,309
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Extremmods6 View Post
    hello guys today I am going to show yall how to make a Fake virus to troll ur friends




    Download link is

    Code 1 You must login or register to view this content.
    Code 2 You must login or register to view this content.



    This kind of thing fools nobody - you're much better off writing similar code into an executable file and binding that to a legit program and distributing that. And use a real language like C too, everybody can read the contents of a batch file. :p
  6. 02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    6,548
    Posts
    34,605
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    And use a real language like C too


    All these languages are "real" it just a matter of practicality.
  7. 02-17-2015, 05:52 AM
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    547
    Posts
    14,309
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    All these languages are "real" it just a matter of practicality.


    I'd hardly call batch a language; but hey ho, suppose everyone is different.
  8. 02-18-2015, 09:59 PM
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    6,548
    Posts
    34,605
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I'd hardly call batch a language; but hey ho, suppose everyone is different.


    I'm going to be honest, if you think it's hardly a language, then you are an idiot. Batch was and is still a huge language that is used daily for operations, within your computer, business and systems.

    Many versions of Windows used to run off of batch programming, hell if you go into your System, you can find batch.

    I'm going to take it, you're a script kiddy, new to programming.

    Batch is an awesome command system, you have to code what you want the system to do, it reads it's directions and does as told (given what you write is valid)
  9. 02-18-2015, 11:24 PM
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    547
    Posts
    14,309
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    I'm going to be honest, if you think it's hardly a language, then you are an idiot. Batch was and is still a huge language that is used daily for operations, within your computer, business and systems.

    Many versions of Windows used to run off of batch programming, hell if you go into your System, you can find batch.

    I'm going to take it, you're a script kiddy, new to programming.

    Batch is an awesome command system, you have to code what you want the system to do, it reads it's directions and does as told (given what you write is valid)


    I know of it's uses, and its good for those reasons; but I don't class it as a "real language" (by which I mean heavily used by third party developers). That's only due to the nature of the language itself; you can't really build many high quality desktop class applications in batch that will be widely used by users as not everyone can understand CLI.

    Additionally, the reason I made my first comment is the fact so many people can simply open the batch file with Notepad to view the contents; if you really want to scare someone, you'd do it in a language that has to be compiled. It's not as easy to read the compiled source (although possible with certain debugging/decompiling tools).

    And as for calling me a "script kiddy" and an "idiot"; you can voice whatever opinion you want but don't insult me. I've been programming for years and I don't need someone like you calling me things thinking you're tough over an internet forum. It really isn't good for your image. Smile
  10. 02-18-2015, 11:40 PM
    Cien's Avatar
    Cien
    Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
    Cien's Avatar
    Cien
    Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
    1,309
    Posts
    5,787
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Fuck yeah!!Pichu your turn...
  11. The Following User Thanked Cien For This Useful Post:


  12. 02-19-2015, 12:38 AM
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu's Avatar
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    6,548
    Posts
    34,605
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I know of it's uses, and its good for those reasons; but I don't class it as a "real language" (by which I mean heavily used by third party developers). That's only due to the nature of the language itself; you can't really build many high quality desktop class applications in batch that will be widely used by users as not everyone can understand CLI.


    It's good you know its uses but the classification of a language is there, it's an old language no doubt however, it itself is a language in itself. Also, it is used by third party developers, more now (thanks to there being more developers) than before.

    If you really think that Batch is used to build high quality desktop class applications, you're so mistaken. It's interpreted, command based. It's uses are used everywhere, regardless. Look at Java for example, you can either open CMD (Which is command based) or write a batch program to compile your code with the same commands.

    It's used for repetitive tasks, it's use is not optimized for heavy loads, but it has it's uses.



    Additionally, the reason I made my first comment is the fact so many people can simply open the batch file with Notepad to view the contents; if you really want to scare someone, you'd do it in a language that has to be compiled. It's not as easy to read the compiled source (although possible with certain debugging/decompiling tools).


    So what if you can open up the batch file? I can open up .NET, you can still view programs built in C++, you can view content for pretty much any language unless it's been obfuscated and even then, it's just a matter of time before someone figures out how to work the software.

    The way you're talking about compiled languages, I find that you're rather ignoring the fact that there is another slew of languages that run while being interpreted w/o the need of being compiled.

    Look at Python for example, doesn't need to be compiled, I can right click and view it's contents in Notepad. Does that make it "not a real language"? [Before you say anything, Python is used by Disney as well as many major companies]

    Just because Batch is something simple to learn, doesn't mean it isn't powerful, it isn't a language, and isn't good.


    And as for calling me a "script kiddy" and an "idiot"; you can voice whatever opinion you want but don't insult me. I've been programming for years and I don't need someone like you calling me things thinking you're tough over an internet forum. It really isn't good for your image. Smile


    I've been programming for years as well, however the fact that you're talking about a language as not being a real language is funny. Also, years does not equate to experience or knowledge.

    Honestly, I think my image on this forum (as well as other forums) is very positive, albeit a few people I've run into that I dislike. Who said that I'm acting tough? Am I tough irl, when I need to be, I am; however, I consider myself to be quite gentle.


    ----------
    Gonna add one thing, I do have to say, creating a fake virus in batch like this is stupid as fuck. It's been done a million times, it doesn't serve the language justice and often, it's written quite horribly.

    I hate it when people create fake viruses, if you're going to do a prank, do it right and code something that actually functions rather than popping up little scare messages.

    Over at Hackforums, someone is working on a rather funny prank program. Do something like that instead.
    Last edited by Pichu ; 02-19-2015 at 12:44 AM.

  13. 02-19-2015, 12:50 AM
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    JB's Avatar
    JB
    [i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
    547
    Posts
    14,309
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    I've been programming for years as well, however the fact that you're talking about a language as not being a real language is funny. Also, years does not equate to experience or knowledge.

    Honestly, I think my image on this forum (as well as other forums) is very positive, albeit a few people I've run into that I dislike. Who said that I'm acting tough? Am I tough irl, when I need to be, I am; however, I consider myself to be quite gentle.


    ----------
    Gonna add one thing, I do have to say, creating a fake virus in batch like this is stupid as fuck. It's been done a million times, it doesn't serve the language justice and often, it's written quite horribly.

    I hate it when people create fake viruses, if you're going to do a prank, do it right and code something that actually functions rather than popping up little scare messages.

    Over at Hackforums, someone is working on a rather funny prank program. Do something like that instead.


    My opinion is my opinion. I'm entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours. Just because I think differently to you does not make me wrong; it makes me human.

    Anyway, you aren't coming across to me as positive; you're insulted me several times. I don't particularly care, it's funny to me. I hope I'm wrong, and you are a positive person, because I don't particularly like arguing with someone for such an idiotic reason as this.

    I agree that this idea is stupid though; as I stated earlier, this won't fool anyone.