THREAD: Opinion on new PC ?
  1. 06-18-2015, 08:13 PM
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    2,336
    Posts
    17,093
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Good or Bad opinions are fine just curious Smile and yea i know 64 gigs of ram is kinda overkill

    Processor: Intel i7 5820K

    Motherboard: ASUS X99-DELUXE

    Ram: 64GB DDR4 2133MHz

    Graphics Card: Dual Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

    SSD/Hard Drive: Samsung 850 Pro Series 128GB SSD and 4TB Hard Drive

    Power Supply: Corsair RM Series RM850 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold
  2. 06-19-2015, 10:04 PM
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    2,336
    Posts
    17,093
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
    Yea 16 gigs is enough also dual 980's is also gonna be pointless i would say get a 980 ti or amd fury x because these 2 cards are good for 4k gaming but im not even sure if you have 4k. As Rawr said is this a pre-built?


    the 980 ti wasn't out when i decided to get the parts for this PC plus i don't plan on doing any 4k gaming yet maybe in the future i might but for now 1080p is fine for me and yes it is a pre-built kinda I bought all the parts and had my friend put it together Smile
  3. 06-19-2015, 10:08 PM
    KAOSxGaming's Avatar
    KAOSxGaming
    At least I can fight
    KAOSxGaming's Avatar
    KAOSxGaming
    At least I can fight
    2,013
    Posts
    9,548
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Script View Post
    the 980 ti wasn't out when i decided to get the parts for this PC plus i don't plan on doing any 4k gaming yet maybe in the future i might but for now 1080p is fine for me and yes it is a pre-built kinda I bought all the parts and had my friend put it together Smile


    Oh you have all the parts already well damn Them feels thought you were gonna buy them. You might have to use vsync alot though because dual 980's could possibly cause screen tearing on your monitor.
  4. 06-19-2015, 11:59 PM
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
    Yea 16 gigs is enough also dual 980's is also gonna be pointless i would say get a 980 ti or amd fury x because these 2 cards are good for 4k gaming but im not even sure if you have 4k. As Rawr said is this a pre-built?



    Kaos babe, its OG Dos from opticcraft. you go on here? seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594
  5. 06-20-2015, 12:10 AM
    KAOSxGaming's Avatar
    KAOSxGaming
    At least I can fight
    KAOSxGaming's Avatar
    KAOSxGaming
    At least I can fight
    2,013
    Posts
    9,548
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by EthicalGod View Post
    Kaos babe, its OG Dos from opticcraft. you go on here? seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594seb5594


    umm what What
  6. 06-20-2015, 03:03 PM
    Force's Avatar
    Force
    Gym leader
    Force's Avatar
    Force
    Gym leader
    333
    Posts
    2,365
    Reputation
    Feb 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    You don't want our opinion, you want to gloat.. NEGGED
  7. 06-20-2015, 03:10 PM
    ResistTheSun's Avatar
    ResistTheSun
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">In Flames Much?</span>
    ResistTheSun's Avatar
    ResistTheSun
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">In Flames Much?</span>
    12,310
    Posts
    95,139
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Script View Post
    Good or Bad opinions are fine just curious Smile and yea i know 64 gigs of ram is kinda overkill

    Processor: Intel i7 5820K

    Motherboard: ASUS X99-DELUXE

    Ram: 64GB DDR4 2133MHz

    Graphics Card: Dual Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

    SSD/Hard Drive: Samsung 850 Pro Series 128GB SSD and 4TB Hard Drive

    Power Supply: Corsair RM Series RM850 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold


    Overkill.........
    Also why
  8. 06-20-2015, 09:48 PM
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    Script Kiddie's Avatar
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    2,336
    Posts
    17,093
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Force View Post
    You don't want our opinion, you want to gloat.. NEGGED


    About a computer ? lol ok...
  9. 06-22-2015, 03:38 AM
    Kyoshiro's Avatar
    Kyoshiro
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Kyoshiro's Avatar
    Kyoshiro
    < ^ > < ^ >
    855
    Posts
    12,104
    Reputation
    Apr 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    If you were going for a dual 980 build, why didn't you just go with a Titan X...Seeing as you seem to have so much money to blow.

    Of course, dual 980s outperform a Titan X, but eh whatever, I suppose lol.

    Everything in your build just seems put together with no thought.