THREAD: $200.00 Budget PC- Which one is better or recommendations?
  1. 06-12-2016, 11:46 PM
    vhromero
    Splicer
    vhromero
    Splicer
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello guys, short story short I'm in a budget of $200 for a Desktop that will play support simple livestreaming software like xSplit and my capture card software at the same time. I have 3 below that I'm thinking of purchasing. If you have any better recommendations let me know below.

Desktop #1
    You must login or register to view this content.

Desktop #2

Desktop #3

I'm really like the second desktop package, but I thought I'll get some opinions from the NGU community!
  2. 06-13-2016, 04:03 AM
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by vhromero View Post
    Hello guys, short story short I'm in a budget of $200 for a Desktop that will play support simple livestreaming software like xSplit and my capture card software at the same time. I have 3 below that I'm thinking of purchasing. If you have any better recommendations let me know below.

Desktop #1

Desktop #2

Desktop #3

I'm really like the second desktop package, but I thought I'll get some opinions from the NGU community!

These types of computers from eBay are not worth it. They will do you good for about 1-2 months, then they will go bad, trust me. I would save up some more money and get a desktop well worth it, you could probably get a good one that you need for about $400-$500.