TuringBot is much better and safest of all bots till date. It contains anti-ban features like KillSwitch, IP Changer, etc. It is aimed at Humanized behaviour.
- Automatic Farming
- Automatic Tranferring
- KillSwitch ProtectionIP
- ChangerSniper(Disabled by default)
My method remains the same. You should try the Bot on a new PTC(Pokémon Trainer Club) account which you have never used to login on your mobile before. Finally use this Bot according to your needs to level up until you reach your desired level and only then login with it on your mobile and start playing. Well, after you start playing, never use the Bot on that account.
To setup this Bot, download the file and edit the "auth.json" file in config folder. Input your PTC credentials within the quotes provided. Well it is recommended not to change the config, but you may modify some options like Sniping, etc. but I warn it may ban you.
Download Links: v.0.2.1
- Bot with Config Link: You must login or register to view this content.
- Mirror Link: You must login or register to view this content.
- TotalVirus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Note: It is highly recommended not to play on mobile and bot at the same time.
auth.json file example:
- Added a catchflee ban checker and automatic shutdown. Once you string together X flee's in a row, the bot will close down as a safety precaution. This amount of flee's should never occur in a row otherwise, so I figured it was a safe number.
- config.json auto update - You may now edit your config.json while the bot is running. As soon as a change is made and the file is saved, the bot will recognize it and reload the variables from the config file.
- Fixed bugs in killswitch logging. It will update the log must more consistently to give you the most accurate count.
A screenshot of the Bot
You must login or register to view this content.
Credits to TuringBot, NAIL, Angel, Dev and Harry from ownedcore