THREAD: Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 [+SRC]
  1. 08-08-2015, 08:23 PM
    Chen Madhala
    Pokemon Trainer
    Chen Madhala
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 + Source Code [C#]

Konichiwa Minna
    I started making this after i completed the game and it's pretty fun to play with
    So here it is:
    You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
    Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 1 / 56 [Not sure why, it's an open source so feel free to check the files]
    Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.04]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.04 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Old Updates:
    Spoiler:

1.03:
    Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 0 / 55 CLEAN!
    Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.03]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.03 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Changelog [1.04]:
    Spoiler:

~New character: Black Lotus (Kuroyukihime from Accel World)
    ~Added party members checker (Apparently you need to go to the battlefield for it to refresh)
    ~Small improvements = Check if attached/Check if correct game/Check if the application iself already connected to the game.

Must contains the following files in the same folder:
    Project Lost Song.exe
    SAO.dll
    sword_art_online_lost_song_details

If you dont have the game you can download it for free from here: You must login or register to view this content.
    Video of the game:
    Spoiler:

[/SIZE]

If you guys need any help with how to get the tool work and etc, just hit me up on private message or quote
    Sayonara Smile
    [/Center]
    Last edited by Chen Madhala ; 10-21-2015 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Updated to 1.04

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chen Madhala For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , ,

3. 02-28-2017, 04:05 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ViperDR View Post
    Can u just give me the pkg file, eboot or something of this game please? Idk how to use rtm or ccapi function :(
    I want everything max out :(

Are you an OFW user or CFW user?
  4. 02-28-2017, 04:10 AM
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dr View Post
    Are you an OFW user or CFW user?

CFW user, can u do it ?
  5. 02-28-2017, 04:11 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    CFW user, can u do it ?

No i cant you have to use ccapi or target manger. If you gonna use ccapi you need ControlConsole installed on your PC and PS3
  6. 02-28-2017, 04:15 AM
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah, i heard I've to connect my pc, ps3 and router at the same time with LAN cable to do it ? Am i right ?

Can u just tell me how to do it ? I mean step by step. I'm Newbie 4 this thing :(
  7. 02-28-2017, 04:16 AM
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    ViperDR
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dr View Post
    No i cant you have to use ccapi or target manger. If you gonna use ccapi you need ControlConsole installed on your PC and PS3

Yeah, i heard I've to connect my pc, ps3 and router at the same time with LAN cable to do it ? Am i right ?

Can u just tell me how to do it ? I mean step by step. I'm Newbie 4 this thing :(
  8. 02-28-2017, 04:23 AM
    NextGenUpdate

Thats TargetManager NOT ControlConsole. CCAPI all you need to do is input your current ip address thats it
  9. 03-02-2017, 06:39 PM
    Aurangzeb56
    Save Point
    Aurangzeb56
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Guys the program does no detect my CCAPI 2.5. I have it installed, but the program tells me that he CCAPI library has to be installed for this to work. Can anyone help me?
  10. 03-02-2017, 11:38 PM
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    Dro
    i<3myPs3
    NextGenUpdate
    I have simply updated this tool to ccapi 2.60 for those who may need it..

Here you go.
    Last edited by Dro ; 03-02-2017 at 11:42 PM.

11. 04-06-2017, 05:04 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Sword art Online Lost Song: Project Lost Song [RTM Application] -> Update 1.04 + Source Code [C#]

Konichiwa Minna
    I started making this after i completed the game and it's pretty fun to play with
    So here it is:

Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 1 / 56 [Not sure why, it's an open source so feel free to check the files]
    Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.04]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.04 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Old Updates:
    Spoiler:

1.03:
    Virus Scan [A scan that shows if the file/folder contains virus or other "bad" files]: You must login or register to view this content. -> 0 / 55 CLEAN!
    Debugg/ELF Eboot [1.03]: You must login or register to view this content.

[Application Located At: Project Lost Song 1.03 - SAO RTM Tool (CCAPI & TMAPI).rar\SAOLostSong State Tool\bin\Debug]

Changelog [1.04]:
    Spoiler:

~New character: Black Lotus (Kuroyukihime from Accel World)
    ~Added party members checker (Apparently you need to go to the battlefield for it to refresh)
    ~Small improvements = Check if attached/Check if correct game/Check if the application iself already connected to the game.

Must contains the following files in the same folder:
    Project Lost Song.exe
    SAO.dll
    sword_art_online_lost_song_details

If you dont have the game you can download it for free from here: You must login or register to view this content.
    Video of the game:
    Spoiler:

[/SIZE]

If you guys need any help with how to get the tool work and etc, just hit me up on private message or quote
    Sayonara Smile
    [/Center]

hi ! im new here and im interested in this, mind helping me ? Smile i already got the game running on cfw 4.55 multiman