THREAD: Really Need some help with my jailbreak and rtming For CEX:'(
  1. 05-10-2014, 02:13 AM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    I'm on 4.46 rebug CFW CEX. And I just got a jailbreak no more than a couple of days ago. I'm a super noob with extreme ambitions. I been having issues with rtming on CEX using CCAPI. On the new 2.50 CCAPI update I installed on my computer doesn't connect to my ps3. I've done everything like install the package files and everything, and I keep getting an error message saying can't connect to VIP which is my name I put for in the console manager. But it can find my playstation through my Ip address but can't connect :(. But the 1.0 and 2.0 versions work and I can connect to my ps3 easy. But every tool I install and try to get working, giving me an error messages also saying unable to load DLL'ps3tmapi.dll. The other error message I get on a different tool I tried to install connected thank god BUT when I tried to Attach, it said no game progress found -__-. WTF is that supposed to mean? Can anyone help me out I'm really struggling. I play only black ops 1. And I been trying to use some of the black ops 1 tools in the community and none are working. I'm starting to regret pouring money into getting a jailbreak so I could follow in the foot steps of some of my modding ideals I look up to :'(. Can anyone help me? ?
  2. 05-10-2014, 02:42 AM
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by L View Post
    I'm on 4.46 rebug CFW CEX. And I just got a jailbreak no more than a couple of days ago. I'm a super noob with extreme ambitions. I been having issues with rtming on CEX using CCAPI. On the new 2.50 CCAPI update I installed on my computer doesn't connect to my ps3. I've done everything like install the package files and everything, and I keep getting an error message saying can't connect to VIP which is my name I put for in the console manager. But it can find my playstation through my Ip address but can't connect :(. But the 1.0 and 2.0 versions work and I can connect to my ps3 easy. But every tool I install and try to get working, giving me an error messages also saying unable to load DLL'ps3tmapi.dll. The other error message I get on a different tool I tried to install connected thank god BUT when I tried to Attach, it said no game progress found -__-. WTF is that supposed to mean? Can anyone help me out I'm really struggling. I play only black ops 1. And I been trying to use some of the black ops 1 tools in the community and none are working. I'm starting to regret pouring money into getting a jailbreak so I could follow in the foot steps of some of my modding ideals I look up to :'(. Can anyone help me? ?

Go back to CCAPI 2.0 its way better than 2.5 IMO. CCAPI don't even work as good as 2.0. I installed CCAPI 2.5 a few days ago and I can honestly say that I don't like it at all and when back to CCAPI 2.0. I even replaced the old CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll with the new ones and my PS3 still dont connect or just won't attach. I only installed it because there's a GTA Online tool I wanted to use and it required only CCAPI 2.5. Only to find me console banned from GTA as soon as I installed it. Honestly GTA Online was working fine all day till I decided to install CCAPI 2.5. And keep the jailbreak it's well worth the money, even without mods with the jailbreak there are full free games/backups and early releases for free. Sometimes early releases may include DLC. You can also get any DLC for free, and play any PS2 game on the PS3.
  3. The Following User Thanked zKillShxt For This Useful Post:

4. 05-10-2014, 02:47 AM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. Can u give me some insight on why I get tool error messages like unable to load DLL'PS3TMAPI.dll and no game progress found.
  5. 05-10-2014, 03:05 AM
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. Can u give me some insight on why I get tool error messages like unable to load DLL'PS3TMAPI.dll and no game progress found.

Do you have the ps3tmapi.dll and PS3TMAPI_NET.dll in the same folder as the tool and CCAPI.dll??
  6. The Following User Thanked zKillShxt For This Useful Post:

7. 05-10-2014, 07:45 AM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Oh lol damn. I should fix that, also can you please explain to me what a debug eboot is? And how I install it or put it on my system? Smile
  8. 05-10-2014, 03:23 PM
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    zKillShxt
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Oh lol damn. I should fix that, also can you please explain to me what a debug eboot is? And how I install it or put it on my system? Smile

If you are on CEX you DO NOT need a debug eboot to RTM. A debug eboot is for DEX only to RTM. To install debug or any modded eboot a just run multiMan, open FileZilla on your PC and put in your PS3's IP address in the host text box. Then connect, I will load up every thing you have in your PS3. Now just go into these directories: dev/hdd0/games or game/your game region/USRDIR then you will see a eboot in there just delete it and transfer the new one in that folder. Just Quote or PM me if you have any more questions. I will answer them faster.
  9. 05-10-2014, 06:42 PM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks alot man I'ma be blowing up your inbox lol asking about everything.