THREAD: New to PS3 Jailbreaking
  1. 12-29-2014, 04:46 AM
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys, just had a ps3 jailbroken and have no idea that the hell to do from there now that it is. I would like to download games and play them but i have no idea where to get them. Can someone please give me a 5th grade introduction to this jailbreaking community and what i should do first with this PS3. Also, what i should make sure is on there so that sony does not ban me, where to get that, and what to do so that i don't lose the custom firmware. I want to go online and play modded on several games but i don't want to get banned from the PSN and have no clue what-so-ever on how to do that. I would really really really appreciate any tips or advice or responses.
  2. 12-29-2014, 04:48 AM
    NewYorrk254
    Gym leader
    NewYorrk254
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bacano115 View Post
    Hey guys, just had a ps3 jailbroken and have no idea that the hell to do from there now that it is. I would like to download games and play them but i have no idea where to get them. Can someone please give me a 5th grade introduction to this jailbreaking community and what i should do first with this PS3. Also, what i should make sure is on there so that sony does not ban me, where to get that, and what to do so that i don't lose the custom firmware. I want to go online and play modded on several games but i don't want to get banned from the PSN and have no clue what-so-ever on how to do that. I would really really really appreciate any tips or advice or responses.

Add me on Skype I can answer your questions quicker. Skype newyorkk254
  3. 12-29-2014, 04:56 AM
    Pure NV
    ErrorÂ… Cat invasion!
    Pure NV
    ErrorÂ… Cat invasion!
    NextGenUpdate
    Yo..
    Take your questions to the forums.
    The more you read the more you learn.
    Also... Make sure you know the forum rules..
    If I was on my laptop I'd link some good forums, but I'm on my phone..
    Check the ps3 forums and check out the threads that are stickied.
    As for what you can do with a ps3 that has a jailbreak-
    What I do is download games play them get bored hack them get bored again delete them then get more games.
  4. The Following User Thanked Pure NV For This Useful Post:

5. 12-29-2014, 05:04 AM
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    cool thanks. I will give you a shout.
  6. 12-29-2014, 05:08 AM
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    I've been reading these forums for the last several days and i am confused with all the different terms cex/dex/BLUS/BLES/CFW/ROGERO/KMEAEW/homebrew/multiman etc... I have no idea what all this means. I figured since this is the PS3 forum it would be the correct place to have my questions answered. Am i posting in the wrong place? I have been checking these stickies for the last week going to sleep at 3 in the morning trying to figure this out and its all Chinese to me. Thats why i was asking for the crash course in JB101.
  7. 12-29-2014, 06:29 AM
    Ghozt007
    Gym leader
    Ghozt007
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bacano115 View Post
    I've been reading these forums for the last several days and i am confused with all the different terms cex/dex/BLUS/BLES/CFW/ROGERO/KMEAEW/homebrew/multiman etc... I have no idea what all this means. I figured since this is the PS3 forum it would be the correct place to have my questions answered. Am i posting in the wrong place? I have been checking these stickies for the last week going to sleep at 3 in the morning trying to figure this out and its all Chinese to me. Thats why i was asking for the crash course in JB101.

You cannot learn it all in single day you can add newyorkk254 on skype ask him questions on the go
  8. 12-29-2014, 06:38 AM
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    I plan on Skype-ing him tomorrow. He is probably sleeping right now. I'm up trying to make sense of all of this.