THREAD: HELP! Multiman doesn't work!
  1. 03-31-2015, 06:06 PM
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    bacano115
    Pokemon Trainer
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys. I have been having an issue on my ps3 when i load Multiman the screen is black but i can hear the music. I reinstalled a new version of multiman and still have the same issue. I deleted multiman entirely, reinstalled it from scratch, and still am having the same problem. Does anyone know what is wrong. I have tried everything i can to fix the problem. If I put a cd in the drive i am able to play that game, however, multiman will not load. The other apps i have on the ps3 open, rebug/spoofs/psnpatch....etc. I will greatly appreciate any advice anyone has. If I dont get it to work then my ps3 is essentially useless!
  2. 03-31-2015, 06:55 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    you're in rebug 4.65.2 ?
  3. 03-31-2015, 09:30 PM
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bacano115 View Post
    Hey guys. I have been having an issue on my ps3 when i load Multiman the screen is black but i can hear the music. I reinstalled a new version of multiman and still have the same issue. I deleted multiman entirely, reinstalled it from scratch, and still am having the same problem. Does anyone know what is wrong. I have tried everything i can to fix the problem. If I put a cd in the drive i am able to play that game, however, multiman will not load. The other apps i have on the ps3 open, rebug/spoofs/psnpatch....etc. I will greatly appreciate any advice anyone has. If I dont get it to work then my ps3 is essentially useless!

Try irisman