THREAD: [PS3] Installing Downloaded Game Saves
  1. 05-22-2015, 03:21 PM
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    83
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi.
    How can I install game saves downloaded from the internet?
    Thanks.
  2. 05-22-2015, 03:30 PM
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    3,862
    Posts
    21,916
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nimrobalgit View Post
    Hi.
    How can I install game saves downloaded from the internet?
    Thanks.



    Make sure the game save is not resigned to a profile. If it is, you can resign it to an empty profile where you can copy it to any user and not need to do anything else.

    This is how you resign it to an empty profile
  3. 05-23-2015, 09:14 AM
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    83
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Puggles View Post

    Make sure the game save is not resigned to a profile. If it is, you can resign it to an empty profile where you can copy it to any user and not need to do anything else.

    This is how you resign it to an empty profile


    Thanks for the quick reply Puggles.
    So do I have to complete the proluge everytime when on new profiles in order to resign the game save?
  4. 05-23-2015, 10:07 AM
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    3,862
    Posts
    21,916
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nimrobalgit View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Puggles.
    So do I have to complete the proluge everytime when on new profiles in order to resign the game save?


    Just download a game save that does not need resigning and copy it to that profile.
  5. 05-23-2015, 10:08 AM
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    83
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Puggles View Post
    Just download a game save that does not need resigning and copy it to that profile.


    Can you link me to one please? How can I know it does not need any resigning?
  6. 05-23-2015, 10:15 AM
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    3,862
    Posts
    21,916
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nimrobalgit View Post
    Can you link me to one please? How can I know it does not need any resigning?


    You must login or register to view this content.
  7. 05-23-2015, 10:33 AM
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    nimrobalgit's Avatar
    nimrobalgit
    Pokemon Trainer
    83
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Puggles View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.


    When I press starts, go to game, load game and load up the 100% gamesave it just loads me into the proluge. Sal
  8. 05-23-2015, 10:57 AM
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Jimmy
    <span style="background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/bf/83/edbf8364ff7f5995bac56f2bfe16d5c7.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Supreme</span>
    3,862
    Posts
    21,916
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nimrobalgit View Post
    When I press starts, go to game, load game and load up the 100% gamesave it just loads me into the proluge. Sal


    Try youtube for another gamesave that doesn't require a resign.