THREAD: way to use sprx menu online cod mw3
  1. 09-28-2015, 09:44 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    hey guys i need help pls
    i looked in youtube and found a way to use sprx menu on cex. (I have rebug 4.75 rex)
    than i found a way. I followed the tutorial. I had to download something called self resigner. Then i tryed and it worked jn privat match cod mw3. then i went online played one game to try the menu and it worked. but at the 2. game it didnt and now it only works offline or in pribat match.
    pls help me guys.
    (the last thing i want to do is conbert to dex because when i did this (its very easy on rebug) i couldnt go online anymore.)
  2. 09-28-2015, 11:49 PM
    Chris
    Former Staff
    Chris
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Moamen9875 View Post
    hey guys i need help pls
    i looked in youtube and found a way to use sprx menu on cex. (I have rebug 4.75 rex)
    than i found a way. I followed the tutorial. I had to download something called self resigner. Then i tryed and it worked jn privat match cod mw3. then i went online played one game to try the menu and it worked. but at the 2. game it didnt and now it only works offline or in pribat match.
    pls help me guys.
    (the last thing i want to do is conbert to dex because when i did this (its very easy on rebug) i couldnt go online anymore.)

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.
  3. 09-29-2015, 02:54 AM
    ceazar3o6
    Do a barrel roll!
    ceazar3o6
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Just convert to DEX and use psn patch to spoof. Then you can play online.
    Use the rebug converter way, So much easier.