THREAD: Closed
  1. 01-18-2016, 11:52 PM
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    I haven't been here in over a year also haven't touched my ps3 in a year. I wanted to get my ps3 to the latest firmware to go online with. Not sure what to do to get the spoofer off my ps3.
  2. 01-18-2016, 11:53 PM
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Pow View Post
    I haven't been here in over a year also haven't touched my ps3 in a year. I wanted to get my ps3 to the latest firmware to go online with. Not sure what to do to get the spoofer off my ps3.

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
  3. 01-19-2016, 12:32 AM
    Remy
    Remy
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate

Depends on the spoofer, you may just click the spoofer if it is still on your xmb and it may say something about removing, but it varies from spoofer to spoofer. Let me know what spoofer you have so I can help more.

Once the spoofer is removed I recommend updating to 4.75 Rebug d-rex. No spoofer needed for it =D
  4. 01-19-2016, 12:46 AM
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    NextGenUpdate

I recommend you stay on that CFW as its probably the most stable one I've ever been on and other would agree. All you need is 1 spoofer, which is for 4.70 but works for anything above. Find the official ITA Spoofer and install. If you have any more trouble let me know.
  5. 01-19-2016, 12:52 AM
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dog88Christian View Post
    I recommend you stay on that CFW as its probably the most stable one I've ever been on and other would agree. All you need is 1 spoofer, which is for 4.70 but works for anything above. Find the official ITA Spoofer and install. If you have any more trouble let me know.

Do I need to remove my current spoofer or should I just install the 4.70 spoofer over my current spoofer. Also I used this spoofer You must login or register to view this content.
  6. 01-19-2016, 04:04 AM
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    NextGenUpdate
    Do I need to remove my current spoofer or should I just install the 4.70 spoofer over my current spoofer. Also I used this spoofer You must login or register to view this content.

Yes, uninstall your spoofer. Don't use that thread as its outdated. Look for the 4.70 ITA Spoofer. Or go to ps3ita.it
  7. 01-19-2016, 05:32 AM
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate

here if u havent found it yet You must login or register to view this content.