THREAD: Debug Settings Question
  1. 07-04-2016, 08:20 AM
    oVehx
    Gobble
    oVehx
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    So I've heard about having to change your debug settings and what not, to make your black ops 3 mod able (hopefully that made sense)
    Now what I need help is when ever I'm on the xmb (home screen of the PS3) and go all the way down in to the debug settings, I don't see "boot mode" or none of that in there. Can anyone help me make my black ops 3 mod able again?
    Skype - extiintion-
    Kik - ayydaguyxd
  2. 07-04-2016, 03:07 PM
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oVehx View Post
    So I've heard about having to change your debug settings and what not, to make your black ops 3 mod able (hopefully that made sense)
    Now what I need help is when ever I'm on the xmb (home screen of the PS3) and go all the way down in to the debug settings, I don't see "boot mode" or none of that in there. Can anyone help me make my black ops 3 mod able again?
    Skype - extiintion-
    Kik - ayydaguyxd

go into rebug toolbox & change your Debug menu type to dex & it should give you more options in the debug settings
  3. 07-04-2016, 04:03 PM
    OfficialJesseP
    [MOVE]Proud Canadian[/MOVE]
    OfficialJesseP
    [MOVE]Proud Canadian[/MOVE]
    NextGenUpdate
    Skype - extiintion-
    Kik - ayydaguyxd

Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as it's a question about the DEBUG settings.
  4. 07-04-2016, 06:07 PM
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Dog88Christian
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    NextGenUpdate
    Skype - extiintion-
    Kik - ayydaguyxd

Go into toolbox, go to 2nd column. Change debug menu type to DEX. Then go back to debug setting and find these, make sure they are set correctly:

Release Check Mode: Development
    Boot Mode: System Software
    Network Settings for Debug: Single