THREAD: Can't connect to Filezilla, CCAPI or Webman!?!? HELPPP
  1. 07-04-2016, 08:05 PM
    DevanTheKing
    Bounty hunter
    DevanTheKing
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    So I recently got a new ISP and connected it to my PS3. However every since I changed ISP I can't*

Connect to Filezilla*
    Connect with CCAPI
    Webman won't load

I do understand the ip address changed but I have changed the ip address through Filezilla and CCAPI to the new one however it still won't connect?
    I am able to sign in on PSN fine but it won't let me connect anything to the new ip after changing it in Filezilla and CCAPI from the old ip to the new one.

I tried explaining this as best as possible...

So just to clear things up.*
    "I change internet service provides and connected to the new ip address. However once I changed it and added the new ip address to CCAPI & Filezilla it won't connect.. But it lets me sign in on PS3 using the new ip perfectly fine"

Please help me out*
    My skype is devanuier.retros
  2. 07-04-2016, 08:35 PM
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DevanTheKing View Post
    So I recently got a new ISP and connected it to my PS3. However every since I changed ISP I can't*

Connect to Filezilla*
    Connect with CCAPI
    Webman won't load

I do understand the ip address changed but I have changed the ip address through Filezilla and CCAPI to the new one however it still won't connect?
    I am able to sign in on PSN fine but it won't let me connect anything to the new ip after changing it in Filezilla and CCAPI from the old ip to the new one.

I tried explaining this as best as possible...

So just to clear things up.*
    "I change internet service provides and connected to the new ip address. However once I changed it and added the new ip address to CCAPI & Filezilla it won't connect.. But it lets me sign in on PS3 using the new ip perfectly fine"

Please help me out*
    My skype is devanuier.retros

ale sure your computer is connected to the same Internet as the ps3
  3. The Following User Thanked LaRip8 For This Useful Post:

4. 07-04-2016, 08:37 PM
    DevanTheKing
    Bounty hunter
    DevanTheKing
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    MEGALELZ Constant hours of trying to figure this out and it turns out my computer isn't even connected to the same internet. Lol thanks bro Smile problem solved.
  5. 07-04-2016, 09:29 PM
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    LaRip8
    Mario!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DevanTheKing View Post
    MEGALELZ Constant hours of trying to figure this out and it turns out my computer isn't even connected to the same internet. Lol thanks bro Smile problem solved.

lol yeah glad I could help Smile