THREAD: How to get online?
  1. 12-30-2016, 05:27 AM
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    2,464
    Posts
    18,487
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi, everyone! Benn outta the PS3 jb scene for awhile. just wondering how to get online. I know my CID isn't banned as I haven't played in over a year. Ok this is my setup. CFW PS3 running rebug 4.70 DEX. Just wondering how to get online sense it been awhile, I'm once I get a steps in it will jog my memory. Thanks!Outie
  2. 12-30-2016, 05:43 AM
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    8,989
    Posts
    84,101
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vanz View Post
    Hi, everyone! Benn outta the PS3 jb scene for awhile. just wondering how to get online. I know my CID isn't banned as I haven't played in over a year. Ok this is my setup. CFW PS3 running rebug 4.70 DEX. Just wondering how to get online sense it been awhile, I'm once I get a steps in it will jog my memory. Thanks!Outie


    Well the latest firmware is 4.81, so have you tried using SENEnabler? I mean, I'm on 4.78 Rebug D-REX and haven't had any issues with signing in.
  3. 12-30-2016, 05:46 AM
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    2,464
    Posts
    18,487
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Well the latest firmware is 4.81, so have you tried using SENEnabler? I mean, I'm on 4.78 Rebug D-REX and haven't had any issues with signing in.

    nah I haven't lol forgot all about stuff like that
    can you send me the link to it in pm?
  4. 12-30-2016, 05:49 AM
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    8,989
    Posts
    84,101
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vanz View Post
    nah I haven't lol forgot all about stuff like that
    can you send me the link to it in pm?


    You must login or register to view this content. should help.It even has a few options to make your PS3 seem more OFW-like.
  5. The Following User Thanked Frosty For This Useful Post:


  6. 12-30-2016, 05:52 AM
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    2,464
    Posts
    18,487
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    You must login or register to view this content. should help.It even has a few options to make your PS3 seem more OFW-like.

    thanks I fee like such a n00b lol
  7. 12-30-2016, 05:57 AM
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    8,989
    Posts
    84,101
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vanz View Post
    thanks I fee like such a n00b lol


    It's okay man. Many people been having issues this last week with PSN.
  8. 12-30-2016, 06:11 AM
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    2,464
    Posts
    18,487
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    It's okay man. Many people been having issues this last week with PSN.

    Just trying to mod my old gta5 account and transfer it lol
  9. 12-30-2016, 06:16 AM
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(http://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    8,989
    Posts
    84,101
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vanz View Post
    Just trying to mod my old gta5 account and transfer it lol


    You'll most likely run into an issue with the 1.27 patch for GTA...something about a "downloading files" issue. You may experience this You must login or register to view this content. or this You must login or register to view this content. So be prepared.
  10. 12-30-2016, 06:23 AM
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    Vanz's Avatar
    Vanz
    [move][b]Z32 Love <3[/b][/move]
    2,464
    Posts
    18,487
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    You'll most likely run into an issue with the 1.27 patch for GTA...something about a "downloading files" issue. You may experience this You must login or register to view this content. or this You must login or register to view this content. So be prepared.


    :fa: I just wanna mod my account and transfer it lol