THREAD: My Avatars(178) Updating Daily (#1 AVATAR AND TROLLFACE) UPDATED 23/08/14
  1. 08-21-2014, 01:27 PM
    51
    Posts
    750
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Here is my avatars for you guys not much but only trying to help out

    I'm also taking requests if you want a certain avatar reply with the name of it and ill add it in

    some screen shots of them
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download --- You must login or register to view this content.

    UPDATED 21/08/2014

    Screenshot
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download - You must login or register to view this content.

    NEW VERSION 2 21/08/2014

    Screenshot
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Download - You must login or register to view this content.


    UPDATE 22.08.2014

    Screenshot
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Download - You must login or register to view this content.


    UPDATE V2 22.08.2014

    Screenshots
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Download - You must login or register to view this content.



    UPDATE 23.08.14

    Screen shots
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Download - You must login or register to view this content.


    Video:


    Here is tutorial how to do it
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by TheHulksUncle ; 08-23-2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Updated avatars

  2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TheHulksUncle For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 08-21-2014, 09:15 PM
    51
    Posts
    750
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JeHc View Post
    its these You must login or register to view this content.


    sorry i don't have a Japanese account nor any money in that currency but if you know the own of the account you got the picture from i can surely get them for you
  4. 08-21-2014, 09:18 PM
    Pow.'s Avatar
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    Pow.'s Avatar
    Pow.
    Climbing up the ladder
    472
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    Apr 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheHulksUncle View Post
    sorry i don't have a Japanese account nor any money in that currency but if you know the own of the account you got the picture from i can surely get them for you


    My friend has a jap account but im not so sure I can convince him to let me borrow it.
  5. 08-21-2014, 09:25 PM
    マated's Avatar
    マated
    Do a barrel roll!
    マated's Avatar
    マated
    Do a barrel roll!
    99
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Wow i love the dbz avatars. We need them!!
  6. 08-21-2014, 11:59 PM
    DAFG20's Avatar
    DAFG20
    Do a barrel roll!
    DAFG20's Avatar
    DAFG20
    Do a barrel roll!
    94
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    Mar 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    i want the real madrid logo avatar is from the eu store :/
  7. 08-22-2014, 12:10 AM
    DEradicator's Avatar
    DEradicator
    Little One
    DEradicator's Avatar
    DEradicator
    Little One
    158
    Posts
    4,402
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheHulksUncle View Post
    Here is my avatars for you guys not much but only trying to help out

    I'm also taking requests if you want a certain avatar reply with the name of it and ill add it in

    some screen shots of them
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download --- You must login or register to view this content.

    UPDATED 21/08/2014

    Screenshot
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download - You must login or register to view this content.

    NEW VERSION 2 21/08/2014

    Screenshot
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Download - You must login or register to view this content.


    Video:


    Here is tutorial how to do it
    You must login or register to view this content.


    thanks bruh
  8. 08-22-2014, 08:20 AM
    51
    Posts
    750
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    i don't have any money left in my eu account, just updated some more hopefully you like them!!!
  9. 08-22-2014, 04:26 PM
    マated's Avatar
    マated
    Do a barrel roll!
    マated's Avatar
    マated
    Do a barrel roll!
    99
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JeHc View Post
    My friend has a jap account but im not so sure I can convince him to let me borrow it.


    Tell your friend Im willing to give him 75 plats if he shares his DBZ avatars (and all other avatars if he has more). If he doesnt have a jailbroken PS3, you or anyone else here can do it. It only takes a few minutes anyway.
  10. 08-22-2014, 09:35 PM
    200
    Posts
    1,197
    Reputation
    Apr 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    omg thanks if u dont mind cud u do japanese avatars or hello kitty
  11. 08-23-2014, 09:02 AM
    51
    Posts
    750
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    i'll see if i can get my hands on a Japanese account