THREAD: [RELEASE] 4.70 HABIB Starbucks v1.02
  1. 04-26-2015, 05:23 AM
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    6,393
    Posts
    54,397
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    PS3 CFW Dev Habib has released the latest version of 4.70 HABIB Starbucks CFW. Following a recent Open Beta the developer has been pleased with the testing and has changed the Status from Beta to the official 4.70.2 (v1.02) release of the COBRA based custom firmware. This is the same PUP that was released last week so if you took part in the Open Beta there is no need to install this release at it's the same PUP file.

    4.70.2 HABIB STARBUCKS (Cobra v7.10) CFW

    Features


    • MADE OUT OF 4.70 OFW
    • COBRA v7.10 ADDED
    • INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
    • REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
    • RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.70
    • CFW CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
    • CFW CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
    • SPECIAL PAYLOAD FOR COBRA TOGGLE IN LV2
    • RSOD BYPASS
    • REMOVED CINAVIA DRM FOR HDD CONTENT
    • REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDMV
    • REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDVD
    • QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55



    Changes in v1.01


    • FIXED PS3MAPI IDPS SET AND ASSOCIATE APPS CREATING BUGS(E.G WEBMAN)
    • FIXED PS3MAPI FW DETECTION



    NEW - Changes in v1.02(PS2 ON NON-BC)


    • since cobra 4.50++ classics used unencrypted mem card, its now fixed
    • no more classic_ps2 flag is needed, if iso mounted, run placeholder/legit ps2 npdrm and iso will boot(do notice we need classics mem card not the unencrypted one)
    • new method adapted in which disc icon for ps2 is not affected at all, just sync lose there



    INSTRUCTIONS:


    • Maintain the sync of controllers on XMB and mount the game through launcher
    • if any instruction is unclear, please see release threads of rebug 4.65 and habib 4.66/4.70





    You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

    MD5: 87A9F34934178818AA4244722C6BC6ED
    Last edited by ArcRosso ; 04-26-2015 at 05:47 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArcRosso For This Useful Post:

    , , ,

  3. 04-27-2015, 11:06 AM
    1,562
    Posts
    1,756
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    PS3 CFW Dev Habib has released the latest version of 4.70 HABIB Starbucks CFW. Following a recent Open Beta the developer has been pleased with the testing and has changed the Status from Beta to the official 4.70.2 (v1.02) release of the COBRA based custom firmware. This is the same PUP that was released last week so if you took part in the Open Beta there is no need to install this release at it's the same PUP file.

    4.70.2 HABIB STARBUCKS (Cobra v7.10) CFW

    Features


    • MADE OUT OF 4.70 OFW
    • COBRA v7.10 ADDED
    • INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
    • REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
    • RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.70
    • CFW CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
    • CFW CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
    • SPECIAL PAYLOAD FOR COBRA TOGGLE IN LV2
    • RSOD BYPASS
    • REMOVED CINAVIA DRM FOR HDD CONTENT
    • REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDMV
    • REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDVD
    • QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55



    Changes in v1.01


    • FIXED PS3MAPI IDPS SET AND ASSOCIATE APPS CREATING BUGS(E.G WEBMAN)
    • FIXED PS3MAPI FW DETECTION



    NEW - Changes in v1.02(PS2 ON NON-BC)


    • since cobra 4.50++ classics used unencrypted mem card, its now fixed
    • no more classic_ps2 flag is needed, if iso mounted, run placeholder/legit ps2 npdrm and iso will boot(do notice we need classics mem card not the unencrypted one)
    • new method adapted in which disc icon for ps2 is not affected at all, just sync lose there



    INSTRUCTIONS:


    • Maintain the sync of controllers on XMB and mount the game through launcher
    • if any instruction is unclear, please see release threads of rebug 4.65 and habib 4.66/4.70





    You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

    MD5: 87A9F34934178818AA4244722C6BC6ED


    Good work post Smile
  4. The Following User Thanked samet2013 For This Useful Post:


  5. 04-28-2015, 04:18 AM
    skyline0964's Avatar
    skyline0964
    Bounty hunter
    skyline0964's Avatar
    skyline0964
    Bounty hunter
    149
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    I went to rebug 4.70.1 hoewever I don't know if thats a good idea, but when I tried to install this firmware I didn't see any sign of habin, it looked like OFW when I was trying to install.


    ALWAYS verify the MD5 hash after placing it on your flashdrive. I can't stress it enough. I had a few friends who installed OFW over their CFW and I just facepalmed for a few minutes. Habib 4.70 should install just fine over rebug if your console is QA flagged.
  6. The Following User Thanked skyline0964 For This Useful Post:


  7. 04-29-2015, 06:22 AM
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    ArcRosso's Avatar
    ArcRosso
    Fortnite
    6,393
    Posts
    54,397
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by skyline0964 View Post
    ALWAYS verify the MD5 hash after placing it on your flashdrive. I can't stress it enough. I had a few friends who installed OFW over their CFW and I just facepalmed for a few minutes. Habib 4.70 should install just fine over rebug if your console is QA flagged.


    Thank you for telling him that. Just now saw his post.
  8. 04-29-2015, 09:49 PM
    BrevzHoster's Avatar
    BrevzHoster
    Are you high?
    BrevzHoster's Avatar
    BrevzHoster
    Are you high?
    428
    Posts
    1,409
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    I went to rebug 4.70.1 hoewever I don't know if thats a good idea, but when I tried to install this firmware I didn't see any sign of habin, it looked like OFW when I was trying to install.


    HABIB is like this it works just verify the MD5 hash
  9. 05-07-2015, 06:24 PM
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi Guys

    I am new into the PS3 jailbreak think i have a cech-2003b ps model never been jailbroken with 4.70 OFW patch. what CFW shall i choose to jailbreak it? i try the latest of Habib but i get data is corrupted. what can i do?
  10. 05-07-2015, 09:28 PM
    ~ Dragan ~'s Avatar
    ~ Dragan ~
    Bounty hunter
    ~ Dragan ~'s Avatar
    ~ Dragan ~
    Bounty hunter
    150
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice release! However i prefer rebug Smile