THREAD: Play Music During ANY Game
  1. 11-06-2015, 11:38 AM
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Wassup guys it's your old man Fiibz, haven't posted nor have been in the modding community for a long time!! So I'm not 100% if this was already posted or if this was patched in a later version of Rebug...if so please remove this post immediately!

So I'm on Rebug 4.70 I played around with settings and stuff 😴😴 I also have WebMan installed ...so here's the simple thing I did which requires a disc version of your game..

1.Start Multiman
    2.Simply go to your XMB's Music by pressing the home button and selecting a song or playlist from the Music section...
    3.Insert Disc and launch from Multiman

Music will.be playing during your game and you're free to select any song during game play...if you have WebMan you can use shortcuts to disable CfW sycalls if you're planning online gameplay...

That is all!

Take Care NGU I'll be back in March!! 😉😊😊
  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xFiibz For This Useful Post:

, , ,

3. 11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
    TheRichSlut
    Big Daddy
    TheRichSlut
    Big Daddy
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xFiibz View Post
    Wassup guys it's your old man Fiibz, haven't posted nor have been in the modding community for a long time!! So I'm not 100% if this was already posted or if this was patched in a later version of Rebug...if so please remove this post immediately!

So I'm on Rebug 4.70 I played around with settings and stuff ���� I also have WebMan installed ...so here's the simple thing I did which requires a disc version of your game..

1.Start Multiman
    2.Simply go to your XMB's Music by pressing the home button and selecting a song or playlist from the Music section...

Music will.be playing during your game and you're free to select any song during game play...if you have WebMan you can use shortcuts to disable CfW sycalls if you're planning online gameplay...

That is all!

Take Care NGU I'll be back in March!! ������

wow nice find man sure ppl without headsets will enjoy this Smile
  4. 11-06-2015, 05:51 PM
    vicious_results
    < ^ > < ^ >
    vicious_results
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate

So I'm on Rebug 4.70 I played around with settings and stuff ���� I also have WebMan installed ...so here's the simple thing I did which requires a disc version of your game..

1.Start Multiman

That is all!

Take Care NGU I'll be back in March!! ������
    if this works bro very nice job. So this wont work if you just downloaded your original disc to multiman?
  5. 11-06-2015, 07:47 PM
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by results View Post
    if this works bro very nice job. So this wont work if you just downloaded your original disc to multiman?

No, a disc is needed because not all back up games on Multiman can be directly booted from Multiman only Discs..
  6. 11-06-2015, 09:49 PM
    vicious_results
    < ^ > < ^ >
    vicious_results
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    No, a disc is needed because not all back up games on Multiman can be directly booted from Multiman only Discs..
    Ok I see but what about the ones that can?
  7. 11-06-2015, 10:09 PM
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    xFiibz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by results View Post
    Ok I see but what about the ones that can?

I haven't tested one that can.. but most likely if it can be booted directly from Multiman than, Yes.
  8. The Following User Thanked xFiibz For This Useful Post:

9. 11-07-2015, 01:53 AM
    Tristen
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    Tristen
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    NextGenUpdate
    nice find thanks