THREAD: Do you still enjoy modding?
  1. 08-28-2016, 07:15 PM
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    NextGenUpdate
    Do you still enjoy modding?

I stopped enjoying it about a year ago when I decided to sell my CFW. I'm happy I did. The demand for them is lowering so I would've gotten less for it.
  2. 09-04-2016, 07:35 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I liked it in the past but I lost my passion for it because more and more OFW users are able to use mods (cfg, backups, gmode classes etc) and the number of modders raised extrem in the last years...
    I remember the good 1.11 time in mw2 Smile It was pretty "rare" to see other modders and all players freaked out^^ it was very funny Happy
  3. 09-04-2016, 11:20 PM
    Pianist Prodigy
    Do a barrel roll!
    Pianist Prodigy
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    I stopped Modding December 2015 after doing free GTA 5 Cash Drop on another forum site for months. I literally got bored Modding, and because been in the PS3 Modding Scene for 3 years. So, as of now just make tutorials, have PS3 shop selling Jailbreak Ps3 & Downgrade Console too.
  4. 09-05-2016, 08:00 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Do you still enjoy modding?

I stopped enjoying it about a year ago when I decided to sell my CFW. I'm happy I did. The demand for them is lowering so I would've gotten less for it.

2016 bruh, almost 2017 whoever mods still has aids. I honestly hate modding with a passion. It got boring so fast.
  5. 09-05-2016, 03:49 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have a Rebug 4.80 D-REX and i still enjoy Modding after 1 Year Winky Winky
  6. 09-11-2016, 03:20 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    There's an uncanny amount of OFW modders which I find lame. I'm not sure why, but it bugs me. I know the PS3 is old and all, but Sony should probably patch that, at the very least if they gave a rip.
  7. 09-11-2016, 03:51 AM
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Don View Post
    There's an uncanny amount of OFW modders which I find lame. I'm not sure why, but it bugs me. I know the PS3 is old and all, but Sony should probably patch that, at the very least if they gave a rip.

Its also funny that OFW "modders" think they have more power than people that are on ofw and that dont mod but really anyone could do it you just need a usb and youtube lol
    And when they get banned they are f*cked
  8. 09-14-2016, 06:39 AM
    VPN
    Save Point
    VPN
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    i didn't find it fun modding because it was so repetitive, but as soon as i started getting in to c++ and coding it was fun, also converting skyrim pc mods to ps3 is always fun!
  9. 09-14-2016, 01:51 PM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    It depends on the game you are modding. If you have good services, you could still make a lot of money. Trophies, GTA, etc... To me it got boring, gave my 1 Year and a half clean CID to a friend and he got it banned after a week. It sucks, but modding is just retarted now a days.
  10. 09-14-2016, 04:14 PM
    wajdi9
    Space Ninja
    wajdi9
    Space Ninja
    NextGenUpdate
    modding is fun and will always be fun, because if you are modding the same game you will get bored like if you only play gta 5 and drop money in public session that's really boring but if you mod a lot of games like me i mod everything old games and new games, if i find any RTM Tool or mod menu or even modded EBOOT for a game i just mod it, it just so fun i think people who got bored from modding must had modded one game or maybe two, and when you find people rage and send you hate messages that's really funny or when kids begging you to give them mods. if you guys want to enjoy modding you can do it.
    Last edited by wajdi9 ; 09-14-2016 at 04:19 PM.