THREAD: Double Protection? ;)
  1. 07-07-2018, 05:05 PM
    DMoney750
    ERROR ON THE INTERNETZ!!!
    DMoney750
    ERROR ON THE INTERNETZ!!!
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi guys! I recently just got back into the scene after not doing any mods to my PS3 since the 3.55 update came out. The reason I stopped was because I had received a console ban on the PS3 I used for modding. So, this time around I am trying to be as cautious as possible. I am currently running the SEN Enabler so that my firmware is 4.82 instead of 4.81. On top of that, I make sure to run PSNinja and PSN Patch every time before I login. I have a question though. So, I also installed Control Console API onto my PS3. I know that their is an option to enable OFW mode which will make my firmware look like the OFW one. From my understanding, this is what PSN Patch does as well. Is it worth doing both? To run PSN Patch and use Control Console OFW mode at the same time (hence double protection Enzo)? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!
  2. 07-12-2018, 11:39 AM
    kui
    Save Point
    kui
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DMoney750 View Post
    Hi an help!

There's different ways people do it though I've had a modded console for a very long time and haven't had a ban since the email verification system was bought in.

anyways. how go online no matter the game on cobra(ID's set in webman) or non cobra ccapi boot ID set up.

load up back up if using one of not just continue on.

1. psn patch, triangle (isn't required with webman but I do (use 2017 version)
    2.. if using webman r2 + triangle will delete history and sys calls so you can sign right in if not just use ps ninja 1 - 5 or 1 - 3 though I just use 1 - 5 as it seems its semi patched anyways. Though with ps ninja I tend to use it when ever I load homebrew.

a good tip is to have auto sign in on offline account and only use homebrew on that account. then you don't have to worry about forgeting to sign out if you wanna swap games or use homebrew, just remember to delete history before signing back in. Don't think sony really even cracks down on cfw users anymore unless they are being a real pain. IDK I've not seen many people new woth cfws getting banned anymore. But I don't really pay attention to such things anyways so bot as though I'd really know. Anyways hopefully that helps. Not sure if that's best for way or console is set up but that's how I currently do it.
  3. 07-25-2018, 11:46 AM
    tayto__
    Haxor!
    tayto__
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Using all that is what's gonna get you banned, I personally don't use anything like PSNinja anymore and I haven't been banned in forever compared to when I used to use it, I would get banned all the time. It's extremely out-dated.
  4. 07-27-2018, 02:31 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DMoney750 View Post
    Hi guys! I recently just got back into the scene after not doing any mods to my PS3 since the 3.55 update came out. The reason I stopped was because I had received a console ban on the PS3 I used for modding. So, this time around I am trying to be as cautious as possible. I am currently running the SEN Enabler so that my firmware is 4.82 instead of 4.81. On top of that, I make sure to run PSNinja and PSN Patch every time before I login. I have a question though. So, I also installed Control Console API onto my PS3. I know that their is an option to enable OFW mode which will make my firmware look like the OFW one. From my understanding, this is what PSN Patch does as well. Is it worth doing both? To run PSN Patch and use Control Console OFW mode at the same time (hence double protection Enzo)? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

In my experiance using PSNinja and PSNPATCH gets me banned cause its a homebrew app :P but no it wont give double protection due too gives the same features :P
    With the Playstation 3 now you don't currently need any extra protection unless your playing a game,

Ban risks per game:
    GTA 5: NO BAN RISK IF USE A EBOOT
    WAW: NO BAN RISK
    COD4: NO BAN RISK
    MW2: NO BAN RISK
    MW3: NO BAN RISK
    BO1: NO BAN RISK
    BO2: HIGH BAN RISK WITH OUT CORRECT EBOOT
    GHOSTS: HIGH BAN RISK WITH OUT ANTI BAN EBOOT
    AW: EXTREMELY HIGH WITH OUT A DECENT ANTIBAN EBOOT
    BO3: DONT EVEN BOTHER Happy BAN INSTANT WITH OUT DECENT ANTI BAN

Any other games u would like to know about?