THREAD: Lets Hope For No More Jailbreaks
  1. 07-06-2012, 09:58 PM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.
  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BornGodz For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

3. The Following 6 Users Groaned At BornGodz For This Awful Post:

, , , , ,

4. 07-07-2012, 02:22 AM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Kinda lost me on that one, don't know if you were talking about me being mad cause I don't have a jailbroken ps3, or someone else. I have a jailbroken PS3, and if you know it all, why not go join the virgins and help them make a jailbreak?Needa

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Originally Posted by DANNY View Post
    multiman free games SmileSmileSmile

Yes, all the way Happy
  5. 07-07-2012, 06:06 PM
    ResistTheSun
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">In Flames Much?</span>
    ResistTheSun
    <span style="background:url(http://oi60.tinypic.com/amtgtv.jpg);font-weight:bold;color:black;">In Flames Much?</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BornGodz View Post
    Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.

Sony could have dodged the CFW bullet if you put in place some basic protection.
    E.g the console is scanned when you log into games for changed files

CFW on consoles is never going to be like on PC hacks are pretty much a race to counter.
    Ok with people having controll not ok with pirates or hackers who wish to ruin a game

Oh well i hope sony learn from this
  6. 07-07-2012, 10:40 PM
    Eddie
    Big Sister
    Eddie
    Big Sister
    NextGenUpdate
    why do idiots only think that a jb means cod is hacked, fucking annoying and pathetic, CFW is more than moving patches in a file manager ffs, theres way better stuff, emulators, running back ups etc
  7. 07-07-2012, 10:53 PM
    KWROfficial
    Little One
    KWROfficial
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice thread
  8. 07-07-2012, 11:55 PM
    Det0x
    Pimpin 24/7
    Det0x
    Pimpin 24/7
    NextGenUpdate
    Little do you know Gea Hot had been planning and working to hack PS3 for a long while before so... Don't be to sure
    Originally Posted by RedFlowz View Post
    Honestly i Do Enjoy My Jailbroken Ps3, but i don't abuse it. But anyways, I'm sure there would be no more jailbreaks. Its Been Over a Year & a Half since a JB has came out, and even if one did, they would get sued just like geoHot. So No Worries
  9. 07-08-2012, 07:10 AM
    TJx1337
    Banned
    TJx1337
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    finally someone else understands!
  10. 07-08-2012, 07:22 AM
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    Script Kiddie
    At least I can fight
    NextGenUpdate
    i doubt there will ever be another CFW then again you never know Happy
  11. 07-08-2012, 10:20 AM
    Media907
    League Champion
    Media907
    League Champion
    NextGenUpdate
    Without jailbreak, ps3 would be boring as hell
  12. 07-08-2012, 04:59 PM
    scoootboy688
    --Scott--Morris--
    scoootboy688
    --Scott--Morris--
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BornGodz View Post

i did mainly buy my jailbroke ps3 to host lobbies on cod... but thats on bypass, if u wanna have hacked games, go on bypass, youll get cl's every game your in basically.. if you dont, play without patch blocker? yeah there is fucking noobs with radar hacks but thats gonna happen, there gonna get a few extra kills.. so what!
    you can do tonnes of things with jailbroke ps3's anyway... backups/run downloaded games, homebrew, trophy hacks...
    yeah but i dont want a future jb to come out,just cause of all the stupid 10 year olds getting it.
    agree or not. i think youve over reacted Happy