THREAD: Lets Hope For No More Jailbreaks
  1. 07-06-2012, 09:58 PM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.
  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BornGodz For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

3. The Following 6 Users Groaned At BornGodz For This Awful Post:

, , , , ,

4. 07-15-2012, 03:23 AM
    Ozgroundz
    Save Point
    Ozgroundz
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Face it.
    You can hop on the "Oh theres not going to be a jailbreak ever again" Bandwagon, But in reality we all know deep inside that there will be one soon, Maybe not today..Maybe not tommorow. But there will be one. Where only going closer to a new jailbreak...Not farther. Kakarotoks might even get off of his lazy ass and finish his for fucks sake.

But for now all we got is Xploder.
  5. The Following User Thanked Ozgroundz For This Useful Post:

6. 07-15-2012, 10:39 PM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Yea, seems about right. But when they do release it, Sony will be all over his ass, with suing and legal shit, I could see that happening.