THREAD: Lets Hope For No More Jailbreaks
  1. 07-06-2012, 09:58 PM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.
  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BornGodz For This Useful Post:

, , , ,

3. The Following 6 Users Groaned At BornGodz For This Awful Post:

, , , , ,

4. 07-06-2012, 10:51 PM
    ghostbear
    Vaulted cur
    ghostbear
    Vaulted cur
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BornGodz View Post
    Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.

I understand your gripe, but a new JB isn't going to change what has already happened. They have spoofs for 4.20, so until those are gone hacking COD will continue regardless.
  5. The Following User Thanked ghostbear For This Useful Post:

6. 07-06-2012, 11:00 PM
    RedFlowz
    Do a barrel roll!
    RedFlowz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Honestly i Do Enjoy My Jailbroken Ps3, but i don't abuse it. But anyways, I'm sure there would be no more jailbreaks. Its Been Over a Year & a Half since a JB has came out, and even if one did, they would get sued just like geoHot. So No Worries
  7. 07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Yea, I have a jailbroken PS3 too, but I just think if someone wants one they have to earn it, not have someone make it for them so they can abuse it , I had to buy mine. But a new jailbreak would be very good abusing material if it gets in noobs hands.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I know hacking will continue in C.O.D, but not as much as before. Since nowadays you got to pay for a jailbroken PS3.
  8. 07-06-2012, 11:35 PM
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    NextGenUpdate
    oh just to let you no there will be a future jb by e3 team they have found away to get future firmware keys and there trying there best to bring a jailbreak but it will be via dongle and they said it will work on future firmwares and future cfws so im guessing they got the keys there building there jb and they also said it will support all the games they crack. So you will need to buy the dongle
  9. 07-06-2012, 11:44 PM
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BornGodz View Post

Didn't read it all but it seems as if you only care about Call of Duty? There's way more to a jailbroken Playstation 3 then hacks on CoD.

CoD isn't all that good any ways, pretty ironic because I'm playing it now lol (only because my friends play it).

I read somewhere that it'll take years and years for another Jailbreak to come out that's IF anyone would put it out so everyone can download it. GeoHotz is/will be working for Sony to insure a jailbreak wont come out again.
  10. The Following User Thanked Alt For This Useful Post:

11. 07-07-2012, 12:38 AM
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    BornGodz
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    That's great. If it is a personal achievement they have set, let them go for it, just sharing my thoughts.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

No, I don't even have Call of duty, what I said though applies to all games that are moddable. And I'm glad that GeoHot is working against jailbreaking.
  12. 07-07-2012, 12:45 AM
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    NextGenUpdate
    But guys that geohot thing was just a rumor just think abut it he wouldn't give up in what he believe in which is if we have these products than can be jailbroken then why cant we. Also if he did Sony would have to break his contract from him touching a Sony product ever again they wouldn't ditch this because he could back fire on them and it would be there fault. Geohot isn't the sort of person to tell companies like Sony,Apple how he got to work jailbreak and get keys. Its just a rumor nothing else don't believe it its prob not real also e3 team have firmware keys so its possible for a jb/cfw to come in.
  13. 07-07-2012, 01:02 AM
    DANNY G
    Suck a Minge
    DANNY G
    Suck a Minge
    NextGenUpdate
    multiman free games SmileSmileSmile
  14. 07-07-2012, 01:15 AM
    Alexis Rhodes
    #get rekt
    Alexis Rhodes
    #get rekt
    NextGenUpdate
    its funny cause of two things someones mad they dont have 3.55 and that you think its finding keys its calculating for the keys random variables that generate the hash so you can duplicate it its not exactly "keys" you need alone to get it working as there are more checks on newer firmwares then there were on 3.55